X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Larissa M & Zasha

New Double IM: Larissa M & Zasha
    Attached Files

Is it me or does Larissa M look alot like Angie in that pic? Minus a few inches on a certain attribute of course.

I hope you don't take that the wrong way Larissa. I happen to love your attributes. Can't wait to see more of Zasha's too!
    Last edited by toeluvr; 28 September 2008, 06:39 AM.

Comment

I can see a resemblance in the blushing face yeah, looking nice indeed!

Comment

Very nice DIM. And as the girls obviously love touching each other a T3 seems to me a very good idea. The way Larissa touched and softly kissed one of Zasha's breast to help her reach her orgasm was very tender.

Comment

Zasha_Larrisa

Zasha: Just downloading the video, but the thought of someone sucking on your nipples while you Orgasm makes me tingle..Please do a T3 very very soon with a girl of your choice [Kiki would be a great guide for you to enter T3] I am sure she can make you Orgasm in under 3 minutes !! You look awesome Zasha..

..Moadweeb

Comment

A superb DIM featuring two very lovely models, a little chat, a little touching, very nice indeed. I would love to see the girls in a T3.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
              A superb DIM featuring two very lovely models, a little chat, a little touching, very nice indeed. I would love to see the girls in a T3.
              Larissa M did a g/g tier3 shoot with Blaire this morning actually, see also AW Today

Comment

This is a very sexy and sweet double IM!
                I hope we see much more from Zasha as well as Larissa!

Comment

I agree about the resemblance to Angie, but I see a touch of Immie too (maybe it's the blushing face, and the deliciously slim body) ~ and there is no higher compliment than comparison to these too. I certainly know I want to see more ~ and the forthcoming T3 with Blaire is going to be such a treat!

Comment

Is the dildo blurred? or is it just my screen?

Comment

Originally posted by mabiririzi View Post
                      Is the dildo blurred? or is it just my screen?
                      You mean on this sample pic above? That is a capure frame/image from the video so it can be a bit blurry yeah.

Comment

This is truly one of the hottest DIM's I've seen in quite a while. Larissa could hardly keep her hands off Zasha the entire time and used her carresses to send Zasha over the edge to what looked like a mind-blowing orgasm!! Hot little pair!!

Comment

Two fine hotties, having great chemistry, fun, oh, and fine orgasms, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                            You mean on this sample pic above? That is a capure frame/image from the video so it can be a bit blurry yeah.
                            No I mean just the insertion part in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by mabiririzi View Post
                              No I mean just the insertion part in the video.
                              What type of video, wmv, mpeg or flash? If flash, what quality? (120/400/900 are your options for flash)

Vibrators tend to well.. vibrate a lot Not the thing video captures best I'd imagine.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X