• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Elizabeth C

New Model: Elizabeth C
    Attached Files

Another beautiful model with glasses.

Comment

Elizabeth C is a stunning beauty. Simply gorgeous.

Comment

Nice perky boobs, great smile and awesome glasses!

Comment

She is absolutely stunning! Lovely little body! Another perfect Abby girl!

Comment

Elizabeth C ,a smoldering beauty ,I hope this is just the first of many times we'll see her here ++++++++++ more please!

Comment

I agree with all the comments so far Elizabeth is absolutely lovely, Jacki has captured her beauty in another finely composed shoot.

tom

Comment

Elizabeth C is just perfect. Beautiful.

Comment

My oh my, what a delicious tease. Just LOVE her face and body. Now I get down on my knees and beg... can we PLEASE see more???

Comment

Smokin'!
                    10, 20, 30, 49, 111, my faves!

Reminds me of half the chickadees I fell in lust with in my uni dayz! Sigh!!

Comment

Hi Elizabeth you are a worthy addition to the AW family you are sooo cute and I love the pics I hope we see more of you

Comment

A very delicious video of Elizabeth C ,hope there's much more to come MMMmmmm

Comment

Elizabeth C is delightfully cute. Nice scouting work AW attracting the pale, the pretty and the pert. I think she's my favourite geek girl since Emma R departed for the Middle Ages. I like what Elizabeth C said in the video about nudity - you're never really fully naked after you put your glasses on.

Comment

Amazingly beuatiful...a great body. Really hope to see more shoots with her!

Comment

Elizabeth is extremly beautiful. Very nice body, perfect breasts, and as cute as can be.
                              The shoot was done very well also. Lots of great photos.

Comment

I have just watched the video. Those close up shots were amazing. Well done AW.

I hope ther is more to come from this wonderful young lady.

Where do you find these woderful Elizabeths on AW?

Comment

Yeah, Elizabeth is really great. Like everybody else, I loved the pretty eyes and glasses. I'm telling you she has the sexiest tummy too!

Comment

Elisabeth C is simply beautiful! Loved the lingerie and - oh my - precious breasts!
                                    Another example of a nice AW shoot.
                                    Thx, William.

Comment

Another lovely shoot- Elizabeth is utterly delicious- hope we'll see more of her

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X