X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Kiki & Ren (Tier 3)

New Girl/Girl: Kiki & Ren (Tier 3)
    Attached Files

Nice somewhat flushed face Ren! I'm sure Kiki took great care of you (and vice-versa), now all we have to do is wait a bit until this shoot finally goes live...

Comment

Ladies you to look awesome together a perfect fit the dusky Kiki really does shade nicely with the porcelan white Ren
      I will surely be looking forward to the video's, I especially love the picture with Kiki's fingers inside you Ren and your clit really standing out

Comment

An excellent T3 set, the pairing of Kiki and Ren is superb, thankyou kiki, Ren,Toby and the crew.

I'm looking forward to the video to complete this delightful ecperience.

tom

Comment

How is it that we've never seen a solo shoot from Ren as yet.

Comment

I see my subscription to kikiwinters.com is still active.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
              How is it that we've never seen a solo shoot from Ren as yet.
              Centaur is working on it, read here, approx two/three weeks from now. Hmm.. Ren just might have done more g/g shoots by then, fun!

Comment

God, if you could only have one of these girls you'd be a very happy man.

Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                  I'm looking forward to the video to complete this delightful experience.
                  Delightful experience completed, delightfully, a thoroughly enjoyable video.

tom

Comment

Kiki and Ren were so wonderful in this!x2
                    Thanks especially to Toby, & Amber & Lee for capturing these two hottie's most excellently!

Comment

Good shoot for both girls! You did well for your first (meaning there should be more, hint...hint;-) g/g shoot Ren. You made Kiki orgasm so nicely she barely had energy left, heh Kiki is still a joy to watch obviously, always quiet during interviews but once the shoot actually starts.. fully in control baby!

Comment

Im glad you all liked this shoot, it was wicked fun

Comment

great shoot Ren boy you have changed I like the glasses on lol

Comment

Yeah well, I'm a girl with many faces. Glasses really do change how I look. Same as when I have my hair back I look very different.

Comment

Wonderful T3, very sweet and tender.

Comment

This was a beautiful video, very sweet and tender. It was also funny at the beginning. Ren (seeing Ren knitting): I was bored. Kiki: Oviously! and then Kiki teasing Ren: "I don't know what happens to you when I leave you. You resort to...knitting!" LMAO!

I liked the slow, gentle pace of the lovemaking (lustmaking?) between Ren and Kiki and how Kiki rejected Ren's kisses at first before getting a bit more, ahem...demanding <evil grin>. I enjoy watching that more than a fast and furious "wham-bam-thankyou, ma'am, although both can be fun at times. Overall, this was a definite winner.

JT

Comment

Originally posted by jtaylor75 View Post
                                  This was a beautiful video, very sweet and tender. It was also funny at the beginning. Ren (seeing Ren knitting): I was bored. Kiki: Oviously! and then Kiki teasing Ren: "I don't know what happens to you when I leave you. You resort to...knitting!" LMAO!

I liked the slow, gentle pace of the lovemaking (lustmaking?) between Ren and Kiki and how Kiki rejected Ren's kisses at first before getting a bit more, ahem...demanding <evil grin>. I enjoy watching that more than a fast and furious "wham-bam-thankyou, ma'am, although both can be fun at times. Overall, this was a definite winner.

JT
                                  Yes, just a hint of domination there I thought. But as it moved on I have to say that Ren stole the show. What a magnificent body Ren! Kiki is a very lucky girl to have had the opportunity to play with those wonderful heavy breasts and your delightful arse and pussy. Thank you both for a very enjoyable video

Comment

I have to say that I thought Kiki was a bit lacking in this shoot, but it was the first time I'd seen Ren and she blew me away. Beautiful, fun and so charismatic. Here's hoping we're going to see a lot more, especially with a partner who is into the experience as much as Ren.

Comment

WEHT Ren? She was wonderful.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X