X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Narita

New IM: Narita
    Attached Files

Well, it says on the profile page that Narita is sitting on a park bench but in the rave on the home page, Sue-ann says she's in her front yard...Pssst..Sue-ann, Narita is in a park and sitting on a park bench.

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
      Well, it says on the profile page that Narita is sitting on a park bench, and she is, BUT in the rave on the home page, Sue-ann says she's in her front yard....oops, Sue-ann.

She's on a park bench.

Downunder... the park bench is a type of seat it does not mean that the seat is in the park... So she can sit on a park bench in her front yard...

Mind you.... it would be a very impressive front yard.
      Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 4 October 2008, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Same bench she squeezed onto with Marnie in a release a while ago. Yes, wherever it was, that was great naughty fun. I'll bet Narita had a good time, too!

Comment

Well, when I write the video raves, I have to judge what I see.
          I saw a park bench and that it's outside, but I don't know where it was.
          Sue-Ann probably knows more details, she's a bit closer than me.
          So, this park bench could possibly be in her front yard, I don't know.

Lxm

Comment

Irrespective of the location of said bench, it was a most impressive IM, Narita is absolutley delightful.

tom

Comment

A gorgeous girl in a lovely setting. And it was very enjoyable to listen to her moaning and watch the expressions on her pretty face.

Comment

BEAUTIFUL...sexy and erotic..thank you, Narita.....
                You are wonderful...
                Robert

Comment

Wherever, Narita is a very happy young lady :-).

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X