• Show
Clear All

New IM: Juliette K

New IM: Juliette K
    Attached Files

hot and sexy very very nice

Comment

Can someone at AW please inform me as to the meaning of this?:

Juliette is sitting on a desk, beside a TV set. In the TV set you can see a close up of her private area while you see the entire scene when she's masturbating. This IM is a "must see"!

Uh...who wrote this??

I don't understand this because it looks like just a normal IM to me, although a very good one. Am I missing something cos' I don't see any closeups? I don't even see a TV!

Comment

A very fine IM from the lovely Juliette with one of her glass toys. I enjoyed her post orgasm 'chat' and end piece to camera, a nice departure from the usual. Thank you Juliette.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
          Uh...who wrote this??
          Me.

Originally posted by laktor View Post
          I don't understand this because it looks like just a normal IM to me, although a very good one. Am I missing something cos' I don't see any closeups? I don't even see a TV!
          It seems the wrong raves where attached to this IM.
          I wrote this for an IM where she's sitting beside a TV set but I somehow messed up the set IDs, my fault.
          Sorry.

I have fixed it.

Lxm

Comment

Which IM was it written about? The model by a TV set idea sounds hot.

Comment

Originally posted by sdaedalus View Post
              Which IM was it written about? The model by a TV set idea sounds hot.
              An IM which isn't up yet, so thats something to look forward to

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                An IM which isn't up yet, so thats something to look forward to
                hey Frans... i am aware that I do not seem to know too much about all this stuff.. but how do you know about the tv ? ? ?

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                  A very fine IM from the lovely Juliette with one of her glass toys. I enjoyed her post orgasm 'chat' and end piece to camera, a nice departure from the usual. Thank you Juliette.

tom
                  thanks tom

Comment

Originally posted by ausallblack View Post
                    hot and sexy very very nice
                    spanks babes.... always with nice things to say to me

Comment

Originally posted by juliette_k View Post
                      hey Frans... i am aware that I do not seem to know too much about all this stuff.. but how do you know about the tv ? ? ?
                      Because I told him (see post #5).

I know because I review all the videos before they go live.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                        Because I told him (see post #5).

I know because I review all the videos before they go live.

Lxm
                        What a preferred position you are in......need any help ?

BlueBird

Comment

As you can see waaay up above, laktor noticed that the text to go with this (very nice) IM mentioned a TV which isn't in there. I mostly guessed you had done a second IM as well which was near a TV. Lux knows these kinda things, he gets to view all the vids way in advance.. lucky fellow

Quite energetic IM/shoot this is btw. All nice and blushing, neat! Seems you had a fun time, heh

Comment

Juliette is a pretty girl and the toy gives her an awesome orgasm ( it just a pity her face is hidden behind her arm) . I'd love to see part two where she uses the other end of the toy.

Comment

Wow, Juliette, finally caught up with your IM last night. Hotttttt!!!! I don't know how you have energy for a round 2: I certainly don't!

(And I can't think of a nicer person to share my 1000th post with, well except for all the other bonnie lassies I chat to here, obviously!!!!)
                              Last edited by Breezer; 7 October 2008, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by franciscus View Post
                                Juliette is a pretty girl and the toy gives her an awesome orgasm ( it just a pity her face is hidden behind her arm) . I'd love to see part two where she uses the other end of the toy.
                                ... sorry about the arm in the way,.. my neck was hurting

Comment

Originally posted by Breezer View Post
                                  Wow, Juliette, finally caught up with your IM last night. Hotttttt!!!! I don't know how you have energy for a round 2: I certainly don't!

(And I can't think of a nicer person to share my 1000th post with, well except for all the other bonnie lassies I chat to here, obviously!!!!)
                                  I always have energy Breezer!!! Im an orgasming machine!!!!! Thanks for popping your 1000th cherry with me .. special glad you liked the shoot

Comment

... sorry about the arm in the way,.. my neck was hurting
                                    I actually thought it was rather nice: it made it look completely natural ~ you'd forgotten about the camera completely, and were intent on having your wonderful, wicked way with yourself. And I loved your shagged-out words of wisdom at the end: it really was my favourite IM in a long, long time, Juliette.

Comment

I always have energy Breezer!!! Im an orgasming machine!!!!!
                                      Wow, JK!!! A Juliette IM a day keeps the doctor away!!!!

All I can say is "more, more, more" ~ which is kinda what you said at the end of part one!!!

Comment

I actually thought it was rather nice: it made it look completely natural ~ you'd forgotten about the camera completely, and were intent on having your wonderful, wicked way with yourself. And I loved your shagged-out words of wisdom at the end: it really was my favourite IM in a long, long time, Juliette.
                                        OMG!!!! MASSIVE compliment Breezer... I have big boots to fill for my next.. Gee wizz... !!!!

Comment

Wow, JK!!! A Juliette IM a day keeps the doctor away!!!!

All I can say is "more, more, more" ~ which is kinda what you said at the end of part one!!!
                                          You'll really like the tv IM... I am positive

Comment

You'll really like the tv IM... I am positive
                                            And I have absolutely no doubt, either!!!! Can't wait! (Hey, is it alright to call you JK??? ~ I rather like that as a moniker for you). By the way, pop over to Blaire's post if you have a minute: she's about the have an IM there, and there's quite a crowd watching....

Comment

You stalker!!!! Poor little Blaire!! She's messaging me on my model speak thread actually... im already on her case JK ,.? It shall be JK Growling to you thanks

Comment

It shall be JK Growling to you thanks
                                                Definitely the girl who has everything ~ and I promise I'll 'Potter' over to your thread regularly!

Comment

Definitely the girl who has everything ~ and I promise I'll 'Potter' over to your thread regularly!
                                                  hehehe .. we are cheesy ... I LOVE IT !!!

Comment

wow! isnt she just the hottest bombshell to hit AW! so loud and proud.. and the toys! WOW! shes hot!

Comment

Originally posted by juanita View Post
                                                      wow! isnt she just the hottest bombshell to hit AW! so loud and proud.. and the toys! WOW! shes hot!
                                                      Thanks sugar sugar!!! How adorable of you

Comment

i have to admit your one of my fav girls on the site, your just so hot!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X