Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Caitlyn Y & Daria (Tier 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Hey, that shot's not a GG, it's a PP! I hope it's not reflective of the entire shoot!

Comment

And I though this shoot would be an interesting one, perhaps the end of a T3, well what a surprise, and on top of that it's 35 images set. I was expecting more, my bad. No wonder we get an extra gg shoot for the day, even if it's a re-release.

Comment

Maybe it was the end of a tier3, who's to know? Daria looks rather different from her solo shoot, not a bad change I must say. She should do a redux for sure!

Comment

Thanks Toby for the beautiful and exciting close ups, thanks Caitlyn and Daria for doing this shoot. Judging from your laughs you must have had a lot of fun.

Comment

very interesting ,very interesting -

Comment

Don't it stink when ya piss on yer feet ....

I liked the shoot ... 35 pics just wasn't enough for my taste tho ...

Comment

A small but interesting shoot, beautifully photographed in a lovely setting, thank you to Toby and the crew and thank you to Daria and Caitlyn.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by Balki821 View Post
                  Don't it stink when ya piss on yer feet ....

I liked the shoot ... 35 pics just wasn't enough for my taste tho ...
                  Perhaps we should ask an elephant to pee for us next time.
                  The have such a large bladder that we could get 600 pictures for sure.

Lxm

Comment

Lucky rocks.

Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                      Perhaps we should ask an elephant to pee for us next time.
                      The have such a large bladder that we could get 600 pictures for sure.

Lxm
                      Um.. they dont all have to be pee shots but more pics all around would be nice. Or maybe a higher tier of gg to round out the shoot.

Comment

well, it's a bonus shoot after all!

The girls were actually there to do a double IM and had to run off into the woods to pee....so I asked them if they'd like to get paid to do it on camera and they said yes! it took about 20 minutes and then they got back to the dim.. if that helps explain at all...

Comment

Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, I for love this kind of shoot (I don't know why). I am glad the models decided to share such a moment.

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
                            well, it's a bonus shoot after all!

The girls were actually there to do a double IM and had to run off into the woods to pee....so I asked them if they'd like to get paid to do it on camera and they said yes! it took about 20 minutes and then they got back to the dim.. if that helps explain at all...
                            Thanks for info Sue-Ann.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                              Maybe it was the end of a tier3, who's to know? Daria looks rather different from her solo shoot, not a bad change I must say. She should do a redux for sure!
                              Why thank you Frans! I guess a year does make a bit of a change somehow, getting older I tell you!

AS for a redux, count me in! I'm all in for the fun!

And the rest of you, so glad you liked the photo's, it was a hoot doing them! If only Toby got some photo's of the rock, it looked awesome after we had releived ourselves!

Caitlyn is an awesome chicky, hope I get to work with her again! the BOOBS on that woman! -faints- I could just fall asleep on them... after playing with them, fondling them and so forth of course!

Comment

Tee-hee! I can't help but giggle girlishly at this! I love this shoot, sho kyoooooooot! And now I shall take my infantile self out of here! ^_^

Comment

Cute as! (Trust Daria not to miss out any fun to be had, go woman!)

s

Comment

they piss and then they masterbate after in the car. soooo hot

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X