Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How often do you Masturbate

Wow, if someone on AW (or anywhere) could give me ideas on how to squirt (and it worked) that would be amazing! I think my girlfriend would go nuts too!!

I'm a two-a-day girl myself. Someone else said it'd be more if they didn't have to work, and I agree...lol.

Also, does anyone else play with themselves when they're driving on long road trips? I mean, not enough that I cum and drive off the road...haha...but just a little bit to pass the time? My gf thinks it's crazy that I do it.

Oh, and this is my first post on here, so I'm a little nervous and hope that this is a good try for my first time!

Plenty To Say
    I had a girlfriend who went down on me while I was driving Bloody lucky I didn't get a speeding ticket or dangerous driving ticket she used to tease me all the time when I was driving play with my cock or flash her pussy as well as going down on me while we were driving but it was fun and there is a whole heap of other stories about this girl and me which I guess you will get to know about over time

Daria wants to learn how to squirt too!! lol.

I masturbate these days once a day, sometimes twice.
    Generally it's before I go to bed, either cause im horny, bored, or think it will help relax me and well you can't go wrong with an orgasm!

Or I'll do it after ym shower, sitting infront of my mirror, it's crazy fun watching urself get off!
    Maybe why watching the vid's is good too!

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by ReoriBiyn View Post
    Oh, and this is my first post on here, so I'm a little nervous and hope that this is a good try for my first time!
    Yep, perfectly fine first post You might want to introduce yourself in the New Members thread but it's not a requirement or something. Feel free to post anywhere

Still Exploring
    On average, two/three times a week, usually at night when I go to bed or maybe when I'm watching a particularly erotic AW video. When I'm stressed it could be every day. At these times it may be twice a day. Being out of a relationship at the moment I love my Sunday morning wank. Waking up and knowing that I've got the whole day ahead of me and nothing special to get out of bed for until midmorning, that's when I indulge myself. I start almost immediately on waking when I'm in that period of somnolence when I know what I'm going to do and begin to recall past experiences, sometimes going back to my teenage years. I know I've got all the time in the world so always make it last at least 30 mins, or longer if I so will it, and then it's back to sleep for another hour or so.
    Last edited by Impudicus; 15th October 2008 at 06:30 AM.

AW Model Plenty to say SaharaAW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ausallblack View Post
    i was just carrying on a thought from another thread and I was wondering how often and how many times a night do you masturbate this for both males and females if the guys are game
    Ausallblack to answer your question:

as much as possible day or night.

lately its been mostly in the morning first thing when i wake up. i'll try for about five first thing in the morning. its quite a workout, doncha know?

how often do guys normally masturbate? probably just as much if not more, which is good because they don't need the excess testosterone going to their brains.

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by SaharaAW View Post
    Ausallblack to answer your question:

as much as possible day or night.

lately its been mostly in the morning first thing when i wake up. i'll try for about five first thing in the morning. its quite a workout, doncha know?

how often do guys normally masturbate? probably just as much if not more, which is good because they don't need the excess testosterone going to their brains.
    lol sahara ain't that the truth

Immie, Sue Ann, Blaire, I squirted at the dildo party...I tell you get the joyberry!!! lol

Um I masturbate often actually, I love to do it during sex as well, it's fun to have someone helping lol. but I often love nipple stimulation while masturbating, so that's generally what I get him to do while I sort of go for it myself Also I like to watch him do it while I'm doing it-like an IM or DIM, it's insanely sexy!

Anywho back to topic, I do it several times a week(apart from monthly lady times) someimes just a quick wank when I've got something in the "wank bank"(hahah I thieved it!) sometimes before bed to help me get to sleep, and sometimes to see how long I can go for...ps don't bother asking I lost count of how many orgasms hahahaha

Plenty To Say
    Usually a couple of times a week at least, sometimes more if I'm feeling stressed or frustrated (the joys of being currently single...)

Quote Originally Posted by kristin View Post
    Immie, Sue Ann, Blaire, I squirted at the dildo party...I tell you get the joyberry!!! lol

Um I masturbate often actually, I love to do it during sex as well, it's fun to have someone helping lol. but I often love nipple stimulation while masturbating, so that's generally what I get him to do while I sort of go for it myself Also I like to watch him do it while I'm doing it-like an IM or DIM, it's insanely sexy!
    Interesting that you like to watch your guy masturbate- any other ladies who enjoy that? I love the thought of doing it while my partner watches- some of my ex-girlfriends enjoyed it, some hated the idea.

Still Exploring
    MMM...I've been lucky to experience a girl squirt up and close. One of most erotic things I've done. Loved the warm feeling and the intense feeling

Enjoys It Here
    On average I think I masturbate somewhere between 3 and 5 times a week. I've never really been a terribly visually-aroused person, more interested in stories and the relationships between participants in the various scenarios described. (I used to read Penthouse for the articles!) I've always been a fan of sites like Literotica.com and alt.sex.stories.moderated... All of which is part of why I love the before- and after-shoot interviews and the behind-the-scenes stuff that AW does.

As time has gone on, though, I have become rather addicted to "squirting" videos and I love the tribbing in a lot of the Tier-3 stuff that's been produced recently (far out! Sue-Ann and Anneke!! Chloe B and Angie!!!) - very cool stuff. I think the most arousing kind of video to watch - or, rather, the most arousing thing to watch full-stop - is where someone is carried beyond control by their sensations.

Favourites of this that I love would include Sue-Ann's flush (so erotic), Chloe B's near-epileptic fits, Angie's swearing, Vanessa Y's arching eyebrows (what is she up to these days, I wonder?), Katie J giving herself over to her orgasm (and her catching her breath afterwards is almost even more erotic)...

Quote Originally Posted by sue-ann View Post
    Heehee~ Anneke used to call that her "wank bank"!
    I remember in that movie 10 Things I Hate About You they referred to it as a "spank bank"... LOL

For myself, a spot of afternoon delight is cyclic..it seems to vary wildly from nothing for a week or more -to 10 in an hour. I'm influenced by where I've been that day, what I've seen, read, who I've flirted with and my emotional state - "how loved do I feel today?"
    With all your dedicated fans on AW, I'm surprised you need to ask the question!

I'm always learning new things too- like how to stop a man from ejaculating but allowing the orgasm- priceless! And cumming by just squeezing my legs together and thrusting my crotch against the fabric seam(look mum, no hands!)

next step is squirting! Anyone know how to do this? Aparently every woman can do it...we just need to learn....

well, It's 2:40am so I'm sleeping now....I'm looking forward to some replies!

Squirt on you!
    sue-ann
    I've been fortunate enough help some of my partners squirt, initially by accident but later on by design... it seems to me to have a pretty close link to G-spot stimulation, although the first time I experienced it, my partner and I were fisting... It's not hard to find links online to squirting sites... I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more AW models showing us how it's done, in addition to Pip, Estella Z and others.

Keep up the exploring, Sue-Ann - inquiring minds want to know about your discoveries!

- Adam

Kristin: Whoa! Yep, I'm getting me a joyberry now! Bring on the squirtage! You'll have to demonstrate it sometime though, I think I was a little too busy myself to realise you were squirting. :-D Does that couch now have an eternal stain that smells of Kristin? Mmmmmmh.... :-)

hahahahahahaha have to go by and sniff it when I'm there next lol. Actually I nearly squirted with Joe the other day when we were having sex, but it's harder for it to happen then, pretty much it happens when masturbating (although not everytime I masturbate...)

Posting Champion
    Masturbate...it's all I ever seem to do. or ..take your pick. And boy, would I ever love to have a chance to do it with a woman also doing it...watching each other. At least once in my life would be nice.

Still Exploring
    I use a cock pump and a very high end realistic vagina toy. I view videos and zip files of the girls and enjoy. I do this during the week but stop for seven days with my toys, JO, just getting hard and viewing, watching for days before my BI GF stays the weekend. She get's all caught up with Abby new post and masturbates to the site.

Kristin: yep. I'm jealous. Maybe one of these days, I'll succeed in squirting again, but so far, it's always been by accident. *pout* Then again, I have also achieved orgasms that have lasted for five minutes and more, so...

LMAO! how many times a night? I try not to do it for a week or so at a time, because otherwise it feels like it takes ages, and loads of effort to get myself exited... If I don't do it for a week or so, then it comes easier... yum..

Enjoys It Here
    Nowadays because of work and being in a relationship, it's usually about once every ten days or fortnight - sometimes even less! I like to take my time, so the whole process can take a couple hours of slow build-up.
    But when I saw the recent shoot of Evelina and Sidney - and even the preview video of Evelina and Fenna - I've wanked really hard and fast five times in two days! Just haven't been able to stop myself, even when I had the time for a long slow one. Something especially about Evelina just triggers me so I end up really jetting after about thirty seconds!

I can see that when that Fenna/Evelina shoot comes up on the site I'm really gonna have a sore penis for a couple weeks!

How often do I masturbate...hmsz..

I masturbate a few times a week, only when I'm very horny after I had sex with my boyfriend....
    Having sex everyday, so only when i need it i will masturbate

I'm awful!
    I try to refrain from masturbating because I have a boyfriend and feel guilty sometimes but I do enjoy masturbating when I dont see him. Sometimes I could do it 3 times a day.
    I usually do it as I'm in bed for the evening and if I can't sleep because I'm sexually frustrated or just having naughty thoughts before bedtime

AW Model Enjoys her stay here evelina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by antheafan View Post
    Nowadays because of work and being in a relationship, it's usually about once every ten days or fortnight - sometimes even less! I like to take my time, so the whole process can take a couple hours of slow build-up.
    But when I saw the recent shoot of Evelina and Sidney - and even the preview video of Evelina and Fenna - I've wanked really hard and fast five times in two days! Just haven't been able to stop myself, even when I had the time for a long slow one. Something especially about Evelina just triggers me so I end up really jetting after about thirty seconds!

I can see that when that Fenna/Evelina shoot comes up on the site I'm really gonna have a sore penis for a couple weeks!
    That's the best feedback I ever heard!! Thank you so much. I love to give orgasms! (By the way, sorry that I didn't reply this earl, I had some troubles to log in to forum, but now it seems to work again.)

Enjoys It Here
    Quote Originally Posted by evelina View Post
    That's the best feedback I ever heard!!... (By the way, sorry that I didn't reply this earl, I had some troubles to log in to forum, but now it seems to work again.)
    Hi Evelina - listen, we've seen your totally beautiful body naked with other girl's fingers in your bottom - believe me, you've got NOTHING to apologize about!!!

I have to say, you are really the most beautiful girl I've ever seen doing erotica like this, and I love every curve and every dimple. I've lost count of the orgasms I've had looking at your images and videos now. Just the blissful and enchanted expression on your face when you're having an orgasm is enough for me to start shooting - and the come really flies out across the room, it really gets to be a pain cleaning-up afterwards.

So to get the post back on-topic, the masturbation frequency really depends on lovely women like Evelina being on this site!

Posting Champion
    Just the blissful and enchanted expression on your face when you're having an orgasm is enough for me to start shooting - and the come really flies out across the room, it really gets to be a pain cleaning-up afterwards.!
    Yep !........those were the days.....Sighs......it's more like short spit now a days
    Last edited by tjsunray; 25th August 2012 at 06:58 PM.

Hi Evelina - listen, we've seen your totally beautiful body naked with other girl's fingers in your bottom - believe me, you've got NOTHING to apologize about!!!

I have to say, you are really the most beautiful girl I've ever seen doing erotica like this, and I love every curve and every dimple. I've lost count of the orgasms I've had looking at your images and videos now. Just the blissful and enchanted expression on your face when you're having an orgasm is enough for me to start shooting - and the come really flies out across the room, it really gets to be a pain cleaning-up afterwards.

So to get the post back on-topic, the masturbation frequency really depends on lovely women like Evelina being on this site!
    Thank you for your kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by tjsunray View Post
    Yep !........those were the days.....Sighs......it's more like short spit now a days
    Well, less cleaning probably.

Posting Champion
    By the way, Evelina, have you done an IM yet? Would love, love, love for you to do one!

Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    I'm awful!
    I try to refrain from masturbating because I have a boyfriend and feel guilty sometimes but I do enjoy masturbating when I dont see him. Sometimes I could do it 3 times a day.
    I usually do it as I'm in bed for the evening and if I can't sleep because I'm sexually frustrated or just having naughty thoughts before bedtime
    Why would you feel guilty about it even if you have a boyfriend? I masturbate all the time in front of my boyfriend. (I'm awful night wanker and I always hear feedback for him in the morning about how it made him horny hearing that..) We all masturbate, so why to hide it from your partner if you can bring it as a part of your sex life? Of course we all need private time too but I don't understand why people don't talk about their fantasies and masturbation more with their partners. They could make their own life much easier and sex life definetely better. I think that if you really want to share your life with someone, you share everything even those things you might be scared to share.

This is little bit off-topic so back to the topic. I usually masturbate every day, sometimes more than once. I'm totally addicted for masturbation..

Sorry Laktor I'm not allowed to tell you anything about upcoming shoots.

Posting Champion

Sorry Laktor I'm not allowed to tell you anything about upcoming shoots.
    Why not? Pippa did and so many others, too. Are you choosing not to tell because you want to surprise us?

I've never seen a woman masturbate right in front of me.

Enjoys It Here
    Quote Originally Posted by laktor View Post
    wow - this is an amazing and also very brave statement. I hope you're okay with it?

I've really loved watching all my girlfriends masturbate. It's something I always get them to do right from the start of a relationship, as it's such a great way to see how a girl likes to be touched: you get to see whether they rub their clits or lower down, whether they like fast or slow, hard or soft. There's just so much to learn from watching this beautiful act - and doing it in front of me breaks so many barriers down. It's wonderful and really horny.

Posting Champion
    wow - this is an amazing and also very brave statement. I hope you're okay with it?

I've really loved watching all my girlfriends masturbate. It's something I always get them to do right from the start of a relationship, as it's such a great way to see how a girl likes to be touched: you get to see whether they rub their clits or lower down, whether they like fast or slow, hard or soft. There's just so much to learn from watching this beautiful act - and doing it in front of me breaks so many barriers down. It's wonderful and really horny.
    Well, at least the brave girls at AW allow us to watch them on camera. It's the next best thing.

I really like to masturbate in front of my boyfriend..it's really horny

Posting Champion
    Ok, here's a stupid question...maybe..but I don't believe it's ever been asked. Girls always say their pussys gets wet when they get aroused and begin to touch themselves. Well, where does this wetness come from? It doesn't just appear out of thin air! Any explanation?

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by carian View Post
    I really like to masturbate in front of my boyfriend..it's really horny
    Watching girls masturbate (on film) has always been the most erotic and arousing thing for me to watch, so I really owe a lot of thanks to the girls on this site. If I ever got to see it in person, I'd probably relive that moment in my mind every day for the rest of my life!

Plenty To Say
    ... Girls always say their pussys gets wet when they get aroused and begin to touch themselves. Well, where does this wetness come from? ...
    Literally, from vaginal walls and tiny glands near the vaginal opening.

Figuratively, from thinking happy thoughts. :-)))

Wikipedia

Plenty To Say
    I masturbate daily, I have done so pretty much since I started. I was a late starter at about age 19 ('proper' wanking all the way to orgasm that is) and I haven't stopped since...

I almost always look at porn, and thank heavens for the internet - I had years of grubbing around petrol stations and back street newsagents for magazines, then there was the problem of storing it... I now have about 70Gb of which 43 is Abby Winters... quite a lot.

I still feel guilty about it though, even though no-one suffers and I have a good marriage. I'm 54 now and would be interested to know the age profile - and guilt levels of other AW users...

Thanks x

Why not? Pippa did and so many others, too. Are you choosing not to tell because you want to surprise us?

Okay, I just didn't read forum rules correctly.. my bad. I have done IM.

Permanent Resident
    Okay, I just didn't read forum rules correctly.. my bad. I have done IM.
    well you may be allowed to tell but you don't have to, so not your bad it is goo to to haer though

AW Staff Enjoys her stay here MishaAW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by immie View Post
    I second Blaire and Sue-Ann, I totally want to learn how to squirt! As it is, I am capable of strings of several orgasms, and I have managed to squirt twice in my life... just not on purpose yet.
    Heey Immie, I so get what you mean!! I've met so many girls who want to squirt.... But all the girls that do squirt they are like 'pfff it's so simple just let yourself go and practice a lot'.... So I am trying harder and trying to let myself 'go'. (Tips are welcome!!

But to answer the question 'how ofter do you masturbate' ; according to my practice to squirt I can say..a lot! definitely every day a few time's. xx
    Last edited by MishaAW; 20th February 2013 at 10:59 AM.

Permanent Resident
    Hey Misha, you comment made me think of the podcast about squirting: http://www.abbywinters.com/podcast/g...cast_episode_3 it might have a helpful hints for ya

How often do you masturbate?

If nobody is at Home to get in the way, and because the Models on this great site are irresistable, erm, up to 3 times a Day