No announcement yet.

How often do you Masturbate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

During early puberty I managed to establish empirically that I needed to masturbate at least once every three days in order to avoid ejaculating in my sleep. So I decided on that frequency, the main reason for not doing it more often being that I found (and find) that the orgasms get better after some abstinence.

With time the risk of ejaculating involuntarily has diminished greatly, so nowadays the activity is pursued on a less regular basis. Of course, the fact that I am now in a relationship also affects the routine (in a nice way). But the average could be about the same, a little lower maybe.

Comment

haha daily atm but it completely varies, i just love orgasms though!

Comment

How often do I masturbate.Mmmmmm?As often as possible about you beautiful Abby Winters girls.Thinking of Cleo has certainly emptied my sac on many occasions

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
          Be nice. Maybe he has nothing to masturbate with.
          well he seems pretty armless lmao

Comment

Once a day usually. But if I dip into AW, often two, or three. If the girlfriend is here, well then maybe once myself and once her doing it for me. I do return the favour though :-;

If I use AW .. then the larger models do it for me. more please!!

Comment

Originally posted by ausallblack View Post
              well he seems pretty armless lmao
              BWAHAHA! I read that twice before I got it. Slow today.

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
                BWAHAHA! I read that twice before I got it. Slow today.
                that will teach ya lmao

Comment

I am a single male who is a school teacher by trade. After a stressful day, I usually come home and get undressed and in front of the computer. After checking the news on line I invariably click on AW or Met-art and then it isn't long before I am erect and pleasuring myself (usually to videos involving Kiki or Faye )

I sometimes do it three or four times a day, but usually at least once. When I am in a relationship my frequency goes down.

Its great stress relief for me.

Comment

I must admit that I very rarely use AW material to masturbate to, but there are some vids that I have downloaded that I have never fully watched. These all involve some of my favourite models in IMs and T3s, I guess that there almost certainly would be a natural urge if i do watch them.

L.

Comment

I second Blaire and Sue-Ann, I totally want to learn how to squirt! As it is, I am capable of strings of several orgasms, and I have managed to squirt twice in my life... just not on purpose yet. Once used to be able to think myself off, with no actual physical stimulation, but it's kind of a high maintenance ability, you have to have very good sexual fitness for that one...

As for how often I masturbate: It varies from once every two days to six times in one day. :-) It also depends on all sorts of factors, such as my sexual fitness, how hard I came last time, that sort of stuff.

Comment

Wow, if someone on AW (or anywhere) could give me ideas on how to squirt (and it worked) that would be amazing! I think my girlfriend would go nuts too!!

I'm a two-a-day girl myself. Someone else said it'd be more if they didn't have to work, and I agree...lol.

Also, does anyone else play with themselves when they're driving on long road trips? I mean, not enough that I cum and drive off the road...haha...but just a little bit to pass the time? My gf thinks it's crazy that I do it.

Oh, and this is my first post on here, so I'm a little nervous and hope that this is a good try for my first time!

Comment

I had a girlfriend who went down on me while I was driving Bloody lucky I didn't get a speeding ticket or dangerous driving ticket she used to tease me all the time when I was driving play with my cock or flash her pussy as well as going down on me while we were driving but it was fun and there is a whole heap of other stories about this girl and me which I guess you will get to know about over time

Comment

Daria wants to learn how to squirt too!! lol.

I masturbate these days once a day, sometimes twice.
                            Generally it's before I go to bed, either cause im horny, bored, or think it will help relax me and well you can't go wrong with an orgasm!

Or I'll do it after ym shower, sitting infront of my mirror, it's crazy fun watching urself get off!
                            Maybe why watching the vid's is good too!

Comment

Originally posted by ReoriBiyn View Post
                              Oh, and this is my first post on here, so I'm a little nervous and hope that this is a good try for my first time!
                              Yep, perfectly fine first post You might want to introduce yourself in the New Members thread but it's not a requirement or something. Feel free to post anywhere

Comment

On average, two/three times a week, usually at night when I go to bed or maybe when I'm watching a particularly erotic AW video. When I'm stressed it could be every day. At these times it may be twice a day. Being out of a relationship at the moment I love my Sunday morning wank. Waking up and knowing that I've got the whole day ahead of me and nothing special to get out of bed for until midmorning, that's when I indulge myself. I start almost immediately on waking when I'm in that period of somnolence when I know what I'm going to do and begin to recall past experiences, sometimes going back to my teenage years. I know I've got all the time in the world so always make it last at least 30 mins, or longer if I so will it, and then it's back to sleep for another hour or so.
                                Last edited by Impudicus; 15 October 2008, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ausallblack View Post
                                  i was just carrying on a thought from another thread and I was wondering how often and how many times a night do you masturbate this for both males and females if the guys are game
                                  Ausallblack to answer your question:

as much as possible day or night.

lately its been mostly in the morning first thing when i wake up. i'll try for about five first thing in the morning. its quite a workout, doncha know?

how often do guys normally masturbate? probably just as much if not more, which is good because they don't need the excess testosterone going to their brains.

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaAW View Post
                                    Ausallblack to answer your question:

as much as possible day or night.

lately its been mostly in the morning first thing when i wake up. i'll try for about five first thing in the morning. its quite a workout, doncha know?

how often do guys normally masturbate? probably just as much if not more, which is good because they don't need the excess testosterone going to their brains.
                                    lol sahara ain't that the truth

Comment

Immie, Sue Ann, Blaire, I squirted at the dildo party...I tell you get the joyberry!!! lol

Um I masturbate often actually, I love to do it during sex as well, it's fun to have someone helping lol. but I often love nipple stimulation while masturbating, so that's generally what I get him to do while I sort of go for it myself Also I like to watch him do it while I'm doing it-like an IM or DIM, it's insanely sexy!

Anywho back to topic, I do it several times a week(apart from monthly lady times) someimes just a quick wank when I've got something in the "wank bank"(hahah I thieved it!) sometimes before bed to help me get to sleep, and sometimes to see how long I can go for...ps don't bother asking I lost count of how many orgasms hahahaha

Comment

Usually a couple of times a week at least, sometimes more if I'm feeling stressed or frustrated (the joys of being currently single...)

Originally posted by kristin View Post
                                        Immie, Sue Ann, Blaire, I squirted at the dildo party...I tell you get the joyberry!!! lol

Um I masturbate often actually, I love to do it during sex as well, it's fun to have someone helping lol. but I often love nipple stimulation while masturbating, so that's generally what I get him to do while I sort of go for it myself Also I like to watch him do it while I'm doing it-like an IM or DIM, it's insanely sexy!
                                        Interesting that you like to watch your guy masturbate- any other ladies who enjoy that? I love the thought of doing it while my partner watches- some of my ex-girlfriends enjoyed it, some hated the idea.

Comment

MMM...I've been lucky to experience a girl squirt up and close. One of most erotic things I've done. Loved the warm feeling and the intense feeling

Comment

On average I think I masturbate somewhere between 3 and 5 times a week. I've never really been a terribly visually-aroused person, more interested in stories and the relationships between participants in the various scenarios described. (I used to read Penthouse for the articles!) I've always been a fan of sites like Literotica.com and alt.sex.stories.moderated... All of which is part of why I love the before- and after-shoot interviews and the behind-the-scenes stuff that AW does.

As time has gone on, though, I have become rather addicted to "squirting" videos and I love the tribbing in a lot of the Tier-3 stuff that's been produced recently (far out! Sue-Ann and Anneke!! Chloe B and Angie!!!) - very cool stuff. I think the most arousing kind of video to watch - or, rather, the most arousing thing to watch full-stop - is where someone is carried beyond control by their sensations.

Favourites of this that I love would include Sue-Ann's flush (so erotic), Chloe B's near-epileptic fits, Angie's swearing, Vanessa Y's arching eyebrows (what is she up to these days, I wonder?), Katie J giving herself over to her orgasm (and her catching her breath afterwards is almost even more erotic)...

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
                                            Heehee~ Anneke used to call that her "wank bank"!
                                            I remember in that movie 10 Things I Hate About You they referred to it as a "spank bank"... LOL

For myself, a spot of afternoon delight is cyclic..it seems to vary wildly from nothing for a week or more -to 10 in an hour. I'm influenced by where I've been that day, what I've seen, read, who I've flirted with and my emotional state - "how loved do I feel today?"
                                            With all your dedicated fans on AW, I'm surprised you need to ask the question!

I'm always learning new things too- like how to stop a man from ejaculating but allowing the orgasm- priceless! And cumming by just squeezing my legs together and thrusting my crotch against the fabric seam(look mum, no hands!)

next step is squirting! Anyone know how to do this? Aparently every woman can do it...we just need to learn....

well, It's 2:40am so I'm sleeping now....I'm looking forward to some replies!

Squirt on you!
                                            sue-ann
                                            I've been fortunate enough help some of my partners squirt, initially by accident but later on by design... it seems to me to have a pretty close link to G-spot stimulation, although the first time I experienced it, my partner and I were fisting... It's not hard to find links online to squirting sites... I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more AW models showing us how it's done, in addition to Pip, Estella Z and others.

Keep up the exploring, Sue-Ann - inquiring minds want to know about your discoveries!

- Adam

Comment

Kristin: Whoa! Yep, I'm getting me a joyberry now! Bring on the squirtage! You'll have to demonstrate it sometime though, I think I was a little too busy myself to realise you were squirting. :-D Does that couch now have an eternal stain that smells of Kristin? Mmmmmmh.... :-)

Comment

hahahahahahaha have to go by and sniff it when I'm there next lol. Actually I nearly squirted with Joe the other day when we were having sex, but it's harder for it to happen then, pretty much it happens when masturbating (although not everytime I masturbate...)

Comment

Masturbate...it's all I ever seem to do. or ..take your pick. And boy, would I ever love to have a chance to do it with a woman also doing it...watching each other. At least once in my life would be nice.

Comment

I use a cock pump and a very high end realistic vagina toy. I view videos and zip files of the girls and enjoy. I do this during the week but stop for seven days with my toys, JO, just getting hard and viewing, watching for days before my BI GF stays the weekend. She get's all caught up with Abby new post and masturbates to the site.

Comment

Kristin: yep. I'm jealous. Maybe one of these days, I'll succeed in squirting again, but so far, it's always been by accident. *pout* Then again, I have also achieved orgasms that have lasted for five minutes and more, so...

Comment

LMAO! how many times a night? I try not to do it for a week or so at a time, because otherwise it feels like it takes ages, and loads of effort to get myself exited... If I don't do it for a week or so, then it comes easier... yum..

Comment

Nowadays because of work and being in a relationship, it's usually about once every ten days or fortnight - sometimes even less! I like to take my time, so the whole process can take a couple hours of slow build-up.
                                                          But when I saw the recent shoot of Evelina and Sidney - and even the preview video of Evelina and Fenna - I've wanked really hard and fast five times in two days! Just haven't been able to stop myself, even when I had the time for a long slow one. Something especially about Evelina just triggers me so I end up really jetting after about thirty seconds!

I can see that when that Fenna/Evelina shoot comes up on the site I'm really gonna have a sore penis for a couple weeks!

Comment

How often do I masturbate...hmsz..

I masturbate a few times a week, only when I'm very horny after I had sex with my boyfriend....
                                                            Having sex everyday, so only when i need it i will masturbate

Comment

I'm awful!
                                                              I try to refrain from masturbating because I have a boyfriend and feel guilty sometimes but I do enjoy masturbating when I dont see him. Sometimes I could do it 3 times a day.
                                                              I usually do it as I'm in bed for the evening and if I can't sleep because I'm sexually frustrated or just having naughty thoughts before bedtime

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X