Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Blaire & Larissa M (Tier 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Larissa's first g/g tier3 shoot, yeah! With Blaire, good choice Got to agree Blaire's breasts do indeed warrant a good loooong look, heh!

Comment

WOO-HA!!!!!!!! It must be getting closer and closer...

Rumour has it this is going to be good.... does it still count as a rumour if Blaire is the one that said it??

Comment

this is going to be awesome!
        i have been told it is my best shoot, so it has to be fucking great i think!!!
        not long to go now only 2 days!!!!!!!
        YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blaire View Post
          this is going to be awesome!
          i have been told it is my best shoot, so it has to be fucking great i think!!!
          not long to go now only 2 days!!!!!!!
          YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          YAY YAY and thrice YAY!!! counting down the seconds, the preview pic is a gorgeous precursor of delights to come !

tom

Comment

JACKPOT! I can't wait for this one! It should be hot.

JT

Comment

love love love this shoot!
              it is so much better than what i remembered!!!!!

Comment

WOW what a magnificent shoot everything is so right about it, I was utterly blown away. It is difficult to came up with superlatives for Blaire she exudes ebullient, beautiful sexiness. Beautiful Larissa is truly a new star in the T3 firmament. This pairing was inspired, thank you Melita. Thanks also to Toby and the team for a superb shoot. To Blaire and Larissa a hearty well done and many thanks.

You may have gathered I like this shoot it is a gem not to be missed.

And there's still the video to come!!

tom

Comment

Originally posted by blaire View Post
                  love love love this shoot!
                  it is so much better than what i remembered!!!!!
                  Wow! The combination of your two lovely bodies works brilliantly. I have a permanent stiffy in anticipation of the video. You have the most beautiful breasts Blaire. They alone make it work!!

Comment

Good job girls.... so many amazing photos I didn't know where to start and once I did I didn't know when to stop. Doesn't Blaire have the most amazing eyes... This shot is soooo
                    Attached Files

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing you with Larissa, Blaire...you are so sexy!....man, just one more day....wow...
                      Robert

Comment

Have you checked out the stills Rob??? Sure Wets the appetite for the vid....

Comment

I'm so glad to see Larissa M doing a T3, I sure hope she does more, even more so that now she has pubic hair. I would have liked to see that in her solo shoot. I think she did pretty good this beig her first gg shoot. She is just so lovely. I think that Blaire showed her the ropes pretty nicely.

Comment

One of the reasons I liked Larissa's solo shoot was the fact that she had no hair down there and her creamy skin looked so pretty in the dappled light that fell through the curtain. And with Blaire's smooth pussy the two would have made a beautiful pair. Unfortunately that was not to be. But to each his own I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                              One of the reasons I liked Larissa's solo shoot was the fact that she had no hair down there and her creamy skin looked so pretty in the dappled light that fell through the curtain. And with Blaire's smooth pussy the two would have made a beautiful pair. Unfortunately that was not to be. But to each his own I guess.
                              Your deception and my happiness, so you get one half ad I get the other. Sharing is good.

Comment

Best...T3...ever!! Wow, I really loved this one. First, I like how different it was, stylistically, from others. The "before" and "after" videos are usually separated, but since Blaire and Larissa M seemed to surprise everyone by starting early, they were all merged into one free-flowing scene. The sex was both lava hot and beautifully sensual, with plenty of soft caresses and gentle (and not-so-gentle) kisses. Normally, I dislike when the camera is made obvious (by the videographer talking, etc.) but it really worked for this shoot.

Blair, your climax at the end was a classic. I was when you pushed Larissa M away and couldn't help but laugh when you ran away for some water. I don't think I've ever seen a model run out of a scene like that. LOL! The ending was quite tender. I also liked the way you kind of interviewed each other at the end.

Larissa M, I've been looking forward to your first T3 ever since the Bookshop Girls shoot. I knew you'd be great in a T3 if paired with the right model and it looks like you and Blaire got along splendidly.
                                There are so many reasons to love this video. Great job all around, ladies!

JT
                                Last edited by jtaylor75; 11 October 2008, 10:43 AM.

Comment

To use one of Blaire's favourite words this video is AWESOME, from the excellent backstage/before to the last second it rocked!!

Thankyou Blaire and Larissa for an outstanding performance. My thanks also to Patience, Lee, the team for superb work and to Melita for an inspired pairing.

tom

Comment

Jealousy is a killer!

-jaw drops to the ground-
                                    I want to know why I wasnt invited along for this! I can't believe these two girls, they are STUNNING!
                                    What do I have to do to be in the middle of them!
                                    What do you guys think ???

Maybe I'm going to have to go and do some sweet talking so I can get myself one of these gorgeous girls, I'm hanging on by a thread here!!!

xox

Comment

Originally posted by daria View Post
                                      -jaw drops to the ground-
                                      I want to know why I wasnt invited along for this! I can't believe these two girls, they are STUNNING!
                                      What do I have to do to be in the middle of them!
                                      What do you guys think ???

Maybe I'm going to have to go and do some sweet talking so I can get myself one of these gorgeous girls, I'm hanging on by a thread here!!!

xox
                                      Daria

I think that's a very good idea, it would be great to see you in a T3 with Blaire and/or Larissa. Blaire is awesome with several truly outstanding T3 shoots to her credit and Larissa is clearly a new star of T3's as I'm sure you will be. I wish you luck with your 'sweet talking' and fervently hope to see you in a T3 soon.

tom
                                      Last edited by tom2c7777; 12 October 2008, 03:19 AM. Reason: addt

Comment

WOW!! This vid was sooo hot!! It was totally different from what I expected after the stills which were fantastic already! I honestly don't know how to describe it. I was completely blown away!! It's the perfect example of what this site is about. It is quite possibly the best video I've ever seen. And not just on abbywinters.

Originally posted by jtaylor75 View Post
                                        Normally, I dislike when the camera is made obvious (by the videographer talking, etc.) but it really worked for this shoot.
                                        I totally agree! I loved that they took a little break and we got a little mini-interview.

Kudos to Blaire, Larissa M, Patience, Lee and the rest of the Abby team on this one. You really outdid yourselves on this one!

Comment

Originally posted by daria View Post
                                          Sweet talking should be directed to Chloe B and Melita. Shouldn't take too much sweet talking getting you in some g/g shoots You wanna do a tier3 like this shoot or start with a tier2 ('tiers' descriped here).

Comment

This was a fun shoot, I like those longer backstage/pre-shoot interview starts. Heh, Blaire just didn't want to wait any longer did she? I'm surprised Patience managed to get them up-stairs at all Good idea though, to much non-comfy equipment around on groundfloor. Want our girls to have a good time don't we?

And a good time was had (several times, heh) by both I'd say

Comment

JT and everbody else is right on about this fantastic T3 between Blair and Larissa.
                                              The slightly longer before part together with the start of the video with the girls still downstairs really worked. A great deal of fun and a very sexy way to begin!

Comment

blaire baby...you are soooo cute in the before vid of this shoot!!! such a sexy cute doofus...I couldnt stop laughing when u hit ur head on the roof!!! Mwah! Hot shoot babe

Comment

Its been said before in this thread but this vid is AWESOME. Cannot fault the video in any way. I loved the beginning when blaire lauched herself at Larissa (hot babe) taking the rest of the crew by surprise. It was obvious from that moment that this was going to be special. I also love the way the two girls were talking to each other as they made love. The affection that their had for other appeared genuine. Both girls are so cute and sexy and fun of fun.
                                                  Blaire baby Cleo's after you. remember to have some sleep the night before that one.

Comment

About the stills, I like the pics with eye contact a lot (e.g. this or this one). There were also quite some pics where one of the girls was standing up, those were nice as well. Larissa has learned many tricks I'd say, hopefully she'll do more shoots !

Comment

oh my god!!!!!
                                                      you are all so awesome!!!!
                                                      thank you all for you fanastic compliments!!!!
                                                      your making me blush!!!!

Comment

OMFG!!!! I'm still trying to catch my breath. JT nailed it. BEST T3 EVER, and that's saying a lot. Kudos to the shoot team and the editor for letting this one go its own way. Blaire is a force of nature and Larissa was the perfect partner. WOW!!! Please, please, please, more of this type of shoot, working in the interviews. WOW!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                          This was a fun shoot, I like those longer backstage/pre-shoot interview starts. Heh, Blaire just didn't want to wait any longer did she? I'm surprised Patience managed to get them up-stairs at all Good idea though, to much non-comfy equipment around on groundfloor. Want our girls to have a good time don't we?

And a good time was had (several times, heh) by both I'd say
                                                          I like the backstage type vids too. They're more casual and sexier. The more "formal" before interviews almost seem to be a bit uncomfortable for some models.

I have to say that the communication in this vid is what did it for me. I don't know why that's so hot, because it's not really dirty talk. I guess because it's so real. Good sex always involves communication in my opinion. It's supposed to be fun, so why not tell your partner what is working and what you want. Why not laugh and giggle and tell each other how sexy they are. My absolute favorite moment was when Larissa was going down on her and Blaire said, "Look at me" just before her big orgasm.

I also enjoy those eye-contact pics Frans.
                                                          Last edited by toeluvr; 12 October 2008, 08:19 PM.

Comment

I can only confirm the superlatives from the previous comments. I was convinced it was going to be good having seen Blaire in her previous T3 with Analisa and having seen how Larissa touched Zasha in their DIM. But this was even better than I could imagine.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X