No announcement yet.

New Model: Gabriela

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yawn... why do people concentrate on things they don't like, so much? Concentrate on stuff you DO like and you'll be MUCH happier, honest!!

Comment

Isn't this a thread for gabriela ?

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
        Isn't this a thread for gabriela ?
        By all means feel free to actually talk about her shoot here, sure!

Gabriele also has her very own thread in the Models Speak section, here it is: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=10108

Comment

Frans, in my view, all this discussion has nothing to do with Gabriela's beauty or sexyness (it's all there) plus she's not taking the photos, it's about pics members would like to see in a shoot.

Comment

I like lingerie, I like camisoles, I like Gabriela, I like the shoot, I like the video. So, there.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
              Frans, in my view, all this discussion has nothing to do with Gabriela's beauty or sexyness (it's all there) plus she's not taking the photos, it's about pics members would like to see in a shoot.
              You are so right Casgrain

You know it's to bad I can'nt bring my lion over here. It might help at times

Comment

I also like Gabriela's shoot and video very much and I hope we see much more of her around here .Very cute+++++++++++++

Comment

I feel sorry for Gabriela. Gabriela you are hot
                  You do'nt need all this stuff in your page.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                    Yes, go make a thread "What do you want in a stills set" over in General Discussion and feel free to discuss the more general requests/stuff there. Easier for staff to find/read as well I'd think.

So we're all agreed Gabriela needs to do a redux/another shoot then?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post

So we're all agreed Gabriela needs to do a redux/another shoot then?
                      splendid idea the frans

Comment

Only with the video did I get an idea how tiny Gabriela is! Like the rest of her family apparently, only Gabriela got lucky with the "nice boobs and nice hips". And I like her sensuous mouth, her great head of hair and a fine bush. So for me it's an entertaining video and a lovely stills set.

Comment

This is an awesome shoot. I don't understand how anyone can feel there isn't full nudity, because there definitely is, in both the stills and video. Everything normally considered in the term "nudity" has been wonderfully exposed by Gabriela.

Comment

A throughly enjoyable video , beautifully shot of the delightful Gabriela my thanks to Lee, the team and Gabriela. A fine accompaniment to the excellent stills set.

tom
                            Last edited by tom2c7777; 16 October 2008, 05:59 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

Fantatic video too. I got up early this morning and downloaded before work.

Rob.

Comment

Never fear, for I will most definitely be doing another shoot quite soon. I have to admit I enjoy playing around with keeping something on. Not because I'm scared about showing off my body, but because I love the old idea of making the nude bits seem even better because other parts are still covered. Does that make sense? I can relate it closely to the idea's of the 20s and 30s, where it was scandalous to even show off your calf!

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaAW View Post
                                  aww what a cutie!
                                  p.s Sahara, I think you're stunning!

Comment

Originally posted by irishcream View Post
                                    I like lingerie, I like camisoles, I like Gabriela, I like the shoot, I like the video. So, there.
                                    I love lingerie too! I have a big collection, but most of it is in a box in Canberra at the moment...

Comment

Originally posted by gabriela View Post
                                      Does that make sense? I can relate it closely to the idea's of the 20s and 30s, where it was scandalous to even show off your calf!
                                      Yep does make so sort of sense, but a redux would be a fine idea either way If you like 20s and 30s lingerie and stuff you should get along great with Giselle, she has a stack of those as well!

Comment

Sounds like fun to me!

Comment

Never fear, for I will most definitely be doing another shoot quite soon. I have to admit I enjoy playing around with keeping something on. Not because I'm scared about showing off my body, but because I love the old idea of making the nude bits seem even better because other parts are still covered. Does that make sense? I can relate it closely to the idea's of the 20s and 30s, where it was scandalous to even show off your calf!
                                          I loved the way you did this shoot...and I loved watching you in your lingerie!...you look so sexy, only partly undressed...very erotic..I look forward to seeing more of you in your lingerie, in your next shoot.
                                          Robert

Comment

Ok, I think I need to go buy some new lingerie!! Thanks for inspiring me guys.
                                            gabriela

Comment

gabriela
                                              Anytime, beautiful Gabriela,
                                              We all look forward to seeing more of you, very soon.
                                              Robert

Comment

gabriela
                                                If you need any help and advice on what you chose, don't hesitate to ask ~ we'll happily join you in the changing room as you try it on!!!

Comment

I'm sure you would!!!! Buy maybe you could throw out some colour suggestions for me? I generally have a lot of black bras but I need colours...

Comment

I'm sure you would!!!! Buy maybe you could throw out some colour suggestions for me? I generally have a lot of black bras but I need colours...
                                                    Maybe a purple or mauve bra and camisole set, or a yellow or pink set?..
                                                    Robert

Comment

Hmmm, I definitely can't do yellow because it makes me look ill.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                      Working...
                                                      X