• Show
Clear All

New Model: Gabriela

New Model: Gabriela
    Attached Files

Stop, this is too much

Rob.

Comment

very sexy body... i like it! i like that top too! i used to sell it at my old work..its elle mcpherson impretty sure! cute very cute..

Comment

Wow great photo's.

This girl can pose, and awesome lighting indeed! I'm impressed guys!

xxoo

Comment

Gabriela looks so innocent and yet can get so fantastically sexy at the same time, how does she do it??

Comment

Jesus Abby, where do you find these women

Next you'll be telling me they walk in off the street!!!

Rob.

Comment

Gabriela shows definetly some of her Italian charm in this first and certainly not last shoot which
              was a great audition !

BlueBird

Comment

She's lovely,but what happened to the ''all new girls get a full length standing nude shot ''rule we all agreed on ?

Comment

What a lovely bunch of comments to read about yourself! Hee hee

Comment

A beuatiful shoot of the very lovely Gabriela. My thanks to Jacki the team and of course to Gabriela for producing and presenting such a feast for the eyes.

I hope to see much more Gabriela.

tom

Hi Gabriela,

Welcome to the boards, the comments are well deserved.
                    Last edited by tom2c7777; 14 October 2008, 11:39 AM. Reason: ps

Comment

Thank you! I'm about to go watch Scarface now. Ok well, I admit, I'm going to watch the second half because I fell asleep last night through it (but not because it was boring)

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                        She's lovely,but what happened to the ''all new girls get a full length standing nude shot ''rule we all agreed on ?
                        I didn't know there was such a "rule", but it's a good one and I certainly enjoy the standing nude shots of our models. But standing or not, Gabriela is a hot number - and I'm looking forward to her video, and hopefully some good pairings in the future.

Comment

We may not agree on everything chief but I do on this one. It should be considered as a basic photographic shot, with a full lengh standing nude from the back. Looking for the spectacular view of a model, seems to take away the basic shots.

Comment

Welcome aboard Gabriela. You have an incredibly beautiful presence. I particularly like the natural bush: it just makes you want to dive in and rub your nose around for hours.

Excellent shoot ladies. Y'all done good.

Comment

Wow, beautiful woman, beautiful photography, beautiful camisole, beautiful setting, Wow.

Comment

aww what a cutie!

Comment

Lots of lovely pics here.

If you like beautiful brown eyes this gorgeous girl has 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                    We may not agree on everything chief but I do on this one. It should be considered as a basic photographic shot, with a full lengh standing nude from the back. Looking for the spectacular view of a model, seems to take away the basic shots.
                                    If you look here you will see that full nude is required http://models.abbywinters.com/photoshoot.php
                                    It's a real shame that it was not meet, the model is hot.
                                    This look to be a mezzanine shoot.
                                    Last edited by Chasaffton; 15 October 2008, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasaffton View Post
                                      If you look here you will see that full nude is required http://models.abbywinters.com/photoshoot.php
                                      I wish I had your problems.

Lxm

Comment

Wow, dude. Just...wow...

Her shoot is fine. So what if she didn't get totally naked? You have no idea what was going on the day of the shoot. She looks awesome despite that. You should feel super lucky that your ungrateful butt gets to see her naked at all.

The members on these boards really surprise me sometimes. You guys have no idea the amount of work that goes into something like this and take a website like Abby totally for granted.

I think she's beautiful and her shoot is very sensual.

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaAW View Post
                                          Wow, dude. Just...wow...

Her shoot is fine. So what if she didn't get totally naked? You have no idea what was going on the day of the shoot. She looks awesome despite that. You should feel super lucky that your ungrateful butt gets to see her naked at all.

The members on these boards really surprise me sometimes. You guys have no idea the amount of work that goes into something like this and take a website like Abby totally for granted.

I think you and Luxman need to step back read the requirements for posing. And by the way it the photogapher who is at fault here, not the model. I said as much before.
                                          Also as member we are paying to see you young lady's naked. Your not doing this for free. Let's not forget that.
                                          Luxman there was a time in the past you would have been upset with this as well. Things change when your on the payroll. As for as problems go you took job the job as all powerfull controller no one force you.
                                          So if this set is so fine than lets see more of the mezzaine that will not meet the standards. I have been asking for some time to have more mezzaine released. Or have the standards changed for posing and the page for modeling at abbywinters.com changed? If they have the page then needs to be updated.
                                          Last edited by Chasaffton; 15 October 2008, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaAW View Post
                                            Wow, dude. Just...wow...

I agree with Sahara...Gabriela's shoot was beautiful and sensual...I loved the lingerie top she wore, as well...so lacy and sexy..
                                            And I want to welcome Gabriela to the boards, as well...we all look forward to chatting with you ....great pics set.
                                            Thank you, Gabriela.
                                            Robert

Comment

Luxman there was a time in the past you would have been upset with this as well.
                                              I confirm that I personally don't like the sets where the model doesn't get completely naked, but if there's a set coming up where the photographer tried something different, I wouldn't see it as a catastrophe.

Things change when your on the payroll. As for as problems go you took job the job as all powerfull controller no one force you.
                                              Neither Frans nor me are getting paid for the boards moderation.

When I spoke about problems I meant that there are more important things in the world than what you're arguing about.

Lxm

P.S.: If I've upset you with my comment, I'm sorry.

Comment

But lux,it's not about the photographer,it's about the model.if they want to try something different they should do it in a redux shoot with a tried and tested model,not a first time.

Comment

But lux,it's not about the photographer,it's about the model.if they want to try something different they should do it in a redux shoot with a tried and tested model,not a first time.
                                                  Why? You don't want all first solo shoots to be the same for all models I hope?? That would be boring as heck, though very efficient I suppose

Comment

Of course it's about the photographer in my eyes. I'm sure the model had no problem to remove the remaining pieces of clothes, she showed everything in detail anyway.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                                                      Of course it's about the photographer in my eyes. I'm sure the model had no problem to remove the remaining pieces of clothes, she showed everything in detail anyway.

Lxm
                                                      I don't know who takes the pictures,i never look,come on luxman,it most certainly is not about the photographer.

Comment

Your wrong Chief.
                                                        It is the photograher. I am sure she did'nt tell the model to take it off the last of her clothes.
                                                        As Luxman said the model showed everthing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                          Why? You don't want all first solo shoots to be the same for all models I hope?? That would be boring as heck, though very efficient I suppose
                                                          Their not the same frans because they are different girls but that's not what i was saying.

Comment

I don't know who takes the pictures,i never look,come on luxman,it most certainly is not about the photographer.
                                                            It was Jacki.

Lxm

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X