Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Girl/Girl: Cleo & Zora (Tier 3)

All Powerful Controller

New Girl/Girl: Cleo & Zora (Tier 3)

New Girl/Girl: Cleo & Zora (Tier 3)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plenty To Say
    Nanaimo. Vancouver Island British Columbia
    I am SOOOO LOOKING forward to this one...as usual with Cleo...it will be HOT and EROTIC!.
    Robert

im assuming this is a screen shot from the video? coz my face looks SUPER blurry

Posting Champion
    No,it's a still from the new woody allen film,deconstructing cleo

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by cleo View Post
    im assuming this is a screen shot from the video? coz my face looks SUPER blurry
    I was only just saying to myself last night "Cleo's face looks mazing in that frame".

Did the stockings ever arrive?

Rob.

Wields limited power
    Yep, stills sample wasn't available in time so we used one from the vid. It's not THAT fuzzy though, that's just your new hair color looking rather different

AW Model Plenty to say SaharaAW's Avatar
    i just love all of zora's super hot tattoos....

yeah, i love that one that wraps around her hip there...fucking hot

Still Exploring
    It is "fucking hot" cannot wait for this vid.
    In general I do not like tattoos, but I love these, that is what you call body art. Zora don't get any more tattoos as they will spoil the effect.
    Love the bra, I like to see the models with sexy underwear. I'm surprised how many vids are shot wear the model does not have matchimg undies. If the model was aware that she was going for a shoot you would think they would put on a matching sexy underwear.

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by coster12 View Post
    If the model was aware that she was going for a shoot you would think they would put on a matching sexy underwear.
    Watch some before-shoot or backstage vids and you'll see underwear is selected from all the underwear the model brings with her to the shoot. Check out Blaire/Larissa M's shoot, first video.

Maybe not all models have all-matching sets? Is that even possible with women?

Plenty To Say
    Nice body art, and canvas :P

Posting Champion
    We have been exceptionally well blessed this past week with outstanding T3's there is another to add to that pantheon.
    I understand form the profile that was a DIM that turned into a T3 and that certainly comes across in the stills they are very sensual yet hot. The lighting serves to enhance this feeling. it is difficult to pick a favourite shot and this choice will almost certainly change several time

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=63&shoot=7378

My thanks to all concerned for another awesome T3, especially to Cleo and Zora.

I look forward to the video.

tom

hahah toby was right...i do bite my lip too much!!! hahaha

Enjoys It Here
    Aww no, I love it when you do that!

It's SOOOOO sexy

Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    Watch some before-shoot or backstage vids and you'll see underwear is selected from all the underwear the model brings with her to the shoot. Check out Blaire/Larissa M's shoot, first video.

Maybe not all models have all-matching sets? Is that even possible with women?
    No way, do you how much that would cost.. $80 min.. for a matching decent set, if you like, just buy the bra and black or pink panties are fine.. !

Still Exploring
    Cleo is a hottie I must say nice ass! lets hook up! ;>

Still Exploring
    Cleo you are super cute, this is one of your assets that make you so sexy.

Posting Champion
    And very sexily
    Last edited by tom2c7777; 18th October 2008 at 10:20 AM.

Enjoys It Here
    Loved the vids but don't understand how a double IM with fixed camera and only the participants in the room, could turn into a T3 with camera operators hovering around and everything else that entails. Are we stretching the truth a little bit here?

Still Exploring
    Quote Originally Posted by Everard View Post
    Are we stretching the truth a little bit here?
    I guess what I wonder is this: in the video, why have Cleo run into the other room asking Patience if she and Zora can turn this into a T3 -- like it was some spur-of-the-moment idea -- when they'd already done the stills as a T3? Stills are done first, if I recall correctly, so Cleo's action seems a little staged. Or am I missing something?

Wields limited power
    Stills are USUALLY done first yeah, but they have been done the other way around. I'd be more surprised that Cleo actually asked instead of just doing it ;-)

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by BoySki4 View Post
    I guess what I wonder is this: in the video, why have Cleo run into the other room asking Patience if she and Zora can turn this into a T3 -- like it was some spur-of-the-moment idea -- when they'd already done the stills as a T3? Stills are done first, if I recall correctly, so Cleo's action seems a little staged. Or am I missing something?
    I wondered the same thing BoySki4 and Everard, and I have asked Cleo about this in her thread, so I'm waiting for a reply there. I'm not sure if this was really impromptu or planned in advance, so hopefully she'll explain. It's still a great video, though. I'm just wondering, if it's really a spur of the moment thing to do the T3 instead of just a DIM, then how would they get by the needed testing first, unless the crew on site carried info with them showing that both girls had their testing up to date just in case they wanted to go further than just a DIM? And would this always be the case on the set of any DIM since normally going any further is a no-no unless testing has been done?

In all DIM u are told beforehand whether or not ur partner has been tested....because even though no matter what, oral is not permitted....those occasional DIM where the girls help each other out and stuff only occur in models who have been tested.

when we're there in the morning...theres usually the speech of "so you've both been tested so you are allowed to touch each other, help each other out if you want to but no oral" or "so because u arent tested for stds, no genital contact is allowed, but you can kiss and touch each others bodies if u want to, " or something like that. so ur always aware.

Posting Champion
    In all DIM u are told beforehand whether or not ur partner has been tested....because even though no matter what, oral is not permitted....those occasional DIM where the girls help each other out and stuff only occur in models who have been tested.

when we're there in the morning...theres usually the speech of "so you've both been tested so you are allowed to touch each other, help each other out if you want to but no oral" or "so because u arent tested for stds, no genital contact is allowed, but you can kiss and touch each others bodies if u want to, " or something like that. so ur always aware.
    Now I'm really confused Cleo. You've just said that oral is not permitted in a DIM, but this DIM with Zora turned into a T3 and you did oral on her, so what happened to the rules here?????

it became a tier 3....officially....so it wasnt a DIM anymore...

in DIMs where the girls just wanna touch each other...oral is not permitted..

Posting Champion
    it became a tier 3....officially....so it wasnt a DIM anymore...

in DIMs where the girls just wanna touch each other...oral is not permitted..
    Oh, sorry, I didn't understand. So I assume you and Zora were both informed from the crew that you both had been tested for std's before you started the DIM which turned into the T3? Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the explanation.

yes, as per every DIM...we were told that we were both safely tested...

Plenty To Say
    yes, as per every DIM...we were told that we were both safely tested...
    So that means that there is always the margin for greater intimacy in every DIM, if the girls want to.

L.

Posting Champion
    As with the stills this is an outstanding T3 video, sexy and passionate, an excellent sexy shoot from Cleo and an most impressive debut by Zora. This past week has been blessed by the advent of new T3 stars and equally so by truly outstanding performances by established T3 models.
    The backstage/before video although being much shorter than its immediate predecessor (presumably because the shoot was not intended as a T3) was excellent, managing to convey the atmosphere and being extremely funny in parts. The inclusion of these in the presentation of T3 shoots recently has served to enhance the overall experience.
    I hope to see Zora in many more T3's and as for Cleo, we shall be seeing her later this week with Blaire. May we be fortunate enough to see her in further shoots beyond that.

tom
    Last edited by tom2c7777; 19th October 2008 at 09:27 AM. Reason: missing word

Still Exploring
    I am sure that abby winters looks after its models with regard to the testing for stds.It would be nice to think that all models are tested no matter what type of shoot is taking place. I am sure that there have been many times during a T2 when models have just wanted to let themselves go and take the next step into a T3. How can they restrain themselves?

Posting Champion
    I am sure that abby winters looks after its models with regard to the testing for stds.It would be nice to think that all models are tested no matter what type of shoot is taking place. I am sure that there have been many times during a T2 when models have just wanted to let themselves go and take the next step into a T3. How can they restrain themselves?
    Coster12,

There's a thread on that very subject

http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...046#post252046

Hope thats of help

tom

I am sure that abbey winters looks after its models with regard to the testing for stds.It would be nice to think that all models are tested no matter what type of shoot is taking place. I am sure that there have been many times during a T2 when models have just wanted to let themselves go and take the next step into a T3. How can they restrain themselves?
    it would seem like overkill to test all models, even if they have no interest in having sex with another woman whatsoever. there is a thread about your comments about furthering the shoots.... there have been some responses there in regards to that. there is more to it than just wanting to go further.

Posting Champion
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    so not wanting to ask a silly question... but it never stopped me before.... Did you get paid for a T3 or a DIM.... actually that is none of our business.... don't answer that....

you're right...its none of ur business.

Posting Champion
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    you're right...its none of ur business.

yip....

Posting Champion
    North Carolina, 650mi NNW from old FL home...
    Your lip-biting is, indeed, super-hot, Miss Almond Eyes! You just keep getting better with every shoot. Here, we have Manicure Meets Body Art and the results were explosive! Zora presents one of the few examples I've seen of really beautiful tattooing, extensive but still beautiful. Of course, it looks best when the clothes are gone!

Plenty To Say
    ladies this is the most amazing video what started out as a DIM became a girl/girl t3 it was just fantastic and I loved every minute of it Cleo you have just a wonderful face and body and Zora I love your white porcelain skin with the body art simply very sexy

Posting Champion
    I liked this girl/girl shoot a lot. Cleo, looked gorgeous as ever here. Lip biting is hot! This is a very sexy pose I think!
    I like Zora. She has beautiful eyes, soft skin, and yummy pink bits. That girl's a spunk and I hope we see more of her.

oh this is gorgeous!

Plenty To Say
    A bit late reply. lots has been said already
    What a great pairing! The way a DIM ended in a T3 was a nice touch. Both Cleo and Zora seemed passionate and kept kissing as much as possible, just loved it!
    Thanks a lot, William.