New Girl/Girl: Cleo & Zora (Tier 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coster12 View Post
    I am sure that abby winters looks after its models with regard to the testing for stds.It would be nice to think that all models are tested no matter what type of shoot is taking place. I am sure that there have been many times during a T2 when models have just wanted to let themselves go and take the next step into a T3. How can they restrain themselves?
    Coster12,

There's a thread on that very subject

Hope thats of help

tom

Comment

Originally posted by coster12 View Post
      I am sure that abbey winters looks after its models with regard to the testing for stds.It would be nice to think that all models are tested no matter what type of shoot is taking place. I am sure that there have been many times during a T2 when models have just wanted to let themselves go and take the next step into a T3. How can they restrain themselves?
      it would seem like overkill to test all models, even if they have no interest in having sex with another woman whatsoever. there is a thread about your comments about furthering the shoots.... there have been some responses there in regards to that. there is more to it than just wanting to go further.

Comment

so not wanting to ask a silly question... but it never stopped me before.... Did you get paid for a T3 or a DIM.... actually that is none of our business.... don't answer that....

Comment

you're right...its none of ur business.

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
            you're right...its none of ur business.

yip....

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
              hahah toby was right...i do bite my lip too much!!! hahaha
              Your lip-biting is, indeed, super-hot, Miss Almond Eyes! You just keep getting better with every shoot. Here, we have Manicure Meets Body Art and the results were explosive! Zora presents one of the few examples I've seen of really beautiful tattooing, extensive but still beautiful. Of course, it looks best when the clothes are gone!

Comment

ladies this is the most amazing video what started out as a DIM became a girl/girl t3 it was just fantastic and I loved every minute of it Cleo you have just a wonderful face and body and Zora I love your white porcelain skin with the body art simply very sexy

Comment

I liked this girl/girl shoot a lot. Cleo, looked gorgeous as ever here. Lip biting is hot! This is a very sexy pose I think!
                  I like Zora. She has beautiful eyes, soft skin, and yummy pink bits. That girl's a spunk and I hope we see more of her.

Comment

oh this is gorgeous!

Comment

A bit late reply. lots has been said already
                      What a great pairing! The way a DIM ended in a T3 was a nice touch. Both Cleo and Zora seemed passionate and kept kissing as much as possible, just loved it!
                      Thanks a lot, William.

Comment

Cleo, your lip biting is quite sexy, and Zora's tattoos...my oh my....what fun you two seemed to have, and lovely pairing you make

Comment

Good shoots!

Comment

Hi Abby
                            Just think after 3 and some odd years it took you girlz to finally put this Gem on DVD. Just seen this posted on Lezlove video. 09-16-2011. Congrats, I know this this will be a sales winner. and may even get some Awards. Just released 09-14-2011. Nice very nice Zora and Cleo... Great stuff!!!. So Abby Best wishes and good business .."Girls Get Excited (Abby Winters)" WOW. That's what I call Pash.
                            Last edited by s404abby1; 16 September 2011, 08:06 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X