X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Cleo & Zora (Tier 3)

New Girl/Girl: Cleo & Zora (Tier 3)
    Attached Files

I am SOOOO LOOKING forward to this one...as usual with Cleo...it will be HOT and EROTIC!.
    Robert

Comment

im assuming this is a screen shot from the video? coz my face looks SUPER blurry

Comment

No,it's a still from the new woody allen film,deconstructing cleo

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
          im assuming this is a screen shot from the video? coz my face looks SUPER blurry
          I was only just saying to myself last night "Cleo's face looks mazing in that frame".

Did the stockings ever arrive?

Rob.

Comment

Yep, stills sample wasn't available in time so we used one from the vid. It's not THAT fuzzy though, that's just your new hair color looking rather different

Comment

i just love all of zora's super hot tattoos....

Comment

yeah, i love that one that wraps around her hip there...fucking hot

Comment

It is "fucking hot" cannot wait for this vid.
                  In general I do not like tattoos, but I love these, that is what you call body art. Zora don't get any more tattoos as they will spoil the effect.
                  Love the bra, I like to see the models with sexy underwear. I'm surprised how many vids are shot wear the model does not have matchimg undies. If the model was aware that she was going for a shoot you would think they would put on a matching sexy underwear.

Comment

Originally posted by coster12 View Post
                    If the model was aware that she was going for a shoot you would think they would put on a matching sexy underwear.
                    Watch some before-shoot or backstage vids and you'll see underwear is selected from all the underwear the model brings with her to the shoot. Check out Blaire/Larissa M's shoot, first video.

Maybe not all models have all-matching sets? Is that even possible with women?

Comment

Nice body art, and canvas :P

Comment

We have been exceptionally well blessed this past week with outstanding T3's there is another to add to that pantheon.
                        I understand form the profile that was a DIM that turned into a T3 and that certainly comes across in the stills they are very sensual yet hot. The lighting serves to enhance this feeling. it is difficult to pick a favourite shot and this choice will almost certainly change several time

My thanks to all concerned for another awesome T3, especially to Cleo and Zora.

I look forward to the video.

tom

Comment

hahah toby was right...i do bite my lip too much!!! hahaha

Comment

Aww no, I love it when you do that!

It's SOOOOO sexy

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                              Watch some before-shoot or backstage vids and you'll see underwear is selected from all the underwear the model brings with her to the shoot. Check out Blaire/Larissa M's shoot, first video.

Maybe not all models have all-matching sets? Is that even possible with women?
                              No way, do you how much that would cost.. $80 min.. for a matching decent set, if you like, just buy the bra and black or pink panties are fine.. !

Comment

Cleo is a hottie I must say nice ass! lets hook up! ;>

Comment

Cleo you are super cute, this is one of your assets that make you so sexy.

Comment

And very sexily
                                    Last edited by tom2c7777; 18 October 2008, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Loved the vids but don't understand how a double IM with fixed camera and only the participants in the room, could turn into a T3 with camera operators hovering around and everything else that entails. Are we stretching the truth a little bit here?

Comment

Originally posted by Everard View Post
                                        Are we stretching the truth a little bit here?
                                        I guess what I wonder is this: in the video, why have Cleo run into the other room asking Patience if she and Zora can turn this into a T3 -- like it was some spur-of-the-moment idea -- when they'd already done the stills as a T3? Stills are done first, if I recall correctly, so Cleo's action seems a little staged. Or am I missing something?

Comment

Stills are USUALLY done first yeah, but they have been done the other way around. I'd be more surprised that Cleo actually asked instead of just doing it ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by BoySki4 View Post
                                            I guess what I wonder is this: in the video, why have Cleo run into the other room asking Patience if she and Zora can turn this into a T3 -- like it was some spur-of-the-moment idea -- when they'd already done the stills as a T3? Stills are done first, if I recall correctly, so Cleo's action seems a little staged. Or am I missing something?
                                            I wondered the same thing BoySki4 and Everard, and I have asked Cleo about this in her thread, so I'm waiting for a reply there. I'm not sure if this was really impromptu or planned in advance, so hopefully she'll explain. It's still a great video, though. I'm just wondering, if it's really a spur of the moment thing to do the T3 instead of just a DIM, then how would they get by the needed testing first, unless the crew on site carried info with them showing that both girls had their testing up to date just in case they wanted to go further than just a DIM? And would this always be the case on the set of any DIM since normally going any further is a no-no unless testing has been done?

Comment

In all DIM u are told beforehand whether or not ur partner has been tested....because even though no matter what, oral is not permitted....those occasional DIM where the girls help each other out and stuff only occur in models who have been tested.

when we're there in the morning...theres usually the speech of "so you've both been tested so you are allowed to touch each other, help each other out if you want to but no oral" or "so because u arent tested for stds, no genital contact is allowed, but you can kiss and touch each others bodies if u want to, " or something like that. so ur always aware.

Comment

In all DIM u are told beforehand whether or not ur partner has been tested....because even though no matter what, oral is not permitted....those occasional DIM where the girls help each other out and stuff only occur in models who have been tested.

when we're there in the morning...theres usually the speech of "so you've both been tested so you are allowed to touch each other, help each other out if you want to but no oral" or "so because u arent tested for stds, no genital contact is allowed, but you can kiss and touch each others bodies if u want to, " or something like that. so ur always aware.
                                                Now I'm really confused Cleo. You've just said that oral is not permitted in a DIM, but this DIM with Zora turned into a T3 and you did oral on her, so what happened to the rules here?????

Comment

it became a tier 3....officially....so it wasnt a DIM anymore...

in DIMs where the girls just wanna touch each other...oral is not permitted..

Comment

it became a tier 3....officially....so it wasnt a DIM anymore...

in DIMs where the girls just wanna touch each other...oral is not permitted..
                                                    Oh, sorry, I didn't understand. So I assume you and Zora were both informed from the crew that you both had been tested for std's before you started the DIM which turned into the T3? Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the explanation.

Comment

yes, as per every DIM...we were told that we were both safely tested...

Comment

yes, as per every DIM...we were told that we were both safely tested...
                                                        So that means that there is always the margin for greater intimacy in every DIM, if the girls want to.

L.

Comment

As with the stills this is an outstanding T3 video, sexy and passionate, an excellent sexy shoot from Cleo and an most impressive debut by Zora. This past week has been blessed by the advent of new T3 stars and equally so by truly outstanding performances by established T3 models.
                                                          The backstage/before video although being much shorter than its immediate predecessor (presumably because the shoot was not intended as a T3) was excellent, managing to convey the atmosphere and being extremely funny in parts. The inclusion of these in the presentation of T3 shoots recently has served to enhance the overall experience.
                                                          I hope to see Zora in many more T3's and as for Cleo, we shall be seeing her later this week with Blaire. May we be fortunate enough to see her in further shoots beyond that.

tom
                                                          Last edited by tom2c7777; 19 October 2008, 08:27 AM. Reason: missing word

Comment

I am sure that abby winters looks after its models with regard to the testing for stds.It would be nice to think that all models are tested no matter what type of shoot is taking place. I am sure that there have been many times during a T2 when models have just wanted to let themselves go and take the next step into a T3. How can they restrain themselves?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X