X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Tash

New IM: Tash
    Attached Files

I think the closeup camera must be hidden under the pile of clothes on Tash's left (the viewer's right side). And it's a very small video camera! Excellent job!

Comment

I hoped that orgasm contractions could be visible in this clip, but unortunately they don't. Anyway, the angle is exceleent and the close up camera is very well positioned!
      I remember a site dedicated to female orgasm contractions that used to release always two videos for a scene, one close-up and one full body view made with fixed camera. It could be an idea for the future.

Comment

A very fine IM from Tash, enhanced by the successful placement and use of second camera for closeups.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
          I think the closeup camera must be hidden under the pile of clothes on Tash's left (the viewer's right side). And it's a very small video camera! Excellent job!
          No, both cameras are standard, quite big Panasonic cameras.
          The close up camera was put on a tripod outside of the first camera's view and zoomed closer to the model.

Lxm

Comment

First: I would hope that the use of multible cameras on IM's and DIM's become the rule rather than the exception, and second: I wish I could have 2 orgasms in 20 minutes. Life is just not fair.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X