Thread: New Double IM: Kiona & Lou-Ellyn

All Powerful Controller

New Double IM: Kiona & Lou-Ellyn

New Double IM: Kiona & Lou-Ellyn
    Attached Images Attached Images  

OOooohh..looks like there about to orgasm... ahhhh..xx

Plenty To Say
    Great IM ladies and I agree with Juanita maybe you three can get together for a triple IM yummmmmmm and as ever Kiona you press my buttons

Posting Champion
    A fine IM and a nice chat to end, thank you Kiona and Lou-Ellyn.

tom

Plenty To Say
    Nanaimo. Vancouver Island British Columbia
    Great IM..loved watching them cum, together...Thankl you Kiona and Lou-Ellyn.
    Robert

Plenty To Say
    Wow - is it just me, or does Lou-Ellyn look amazing like Fotina (facially) in this vid? Especially with the ol' open-mouthed rub going on. Think I now have a new G-G fantasy. Wow!
    Last edited by irishcream; 21st October 2008 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by irishcream View Post
    Wow - is it just me, or does Lou-Ellyn look amazing like Fotina (facially) in this vid? Especially with the ol' open-mouthed rub going on. Think I now have a new G-G fantasy. Wow!

mmmm we may have the mouth thing going on but hunni we dont look alike. very different actually.
    Lou-Ellyn is cute as-im rough as guts. she has blue eyes, milky skin,little freckles. i have brown eyes and caramel skin almost black hair and tats all over me, sorry irish hunni
    Last edited by fotina; 22nd October 2008 at 02:14 AM. Reason: mmmm maybe shoulda not written that

Posting Champion
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    at a quick glimps just at the photo belowI can kinda see what irishcream is saying....

Quote Originally Posted by fotina View Post
    mmmm we may have the mouth thing going on but hunni we dont look alike. very different actually.
    Lou-Ellyn is cute as-im rough as guts. she has blue eyes, milky skin,little freckles. i have brown eyes and caramel skin almost black hair and tats all over me, sorry irish hunni
    i totally agree.. the facial expressions are similiar to fotina's, but it doesnt look like the sexy fotina! lou-ellyn is cute too!

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by fotina View Post
    In my excitement, I didn't get quite that detailed - LOL. If it's okay, I'm going to hang on to that fantasy