• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Kiona & Lou-Ellyn

New Double IM: Kiona & Lou-Ellyn
    Attached Files

OOooohh..looks like there about to orgasm... ahhhh..xx

Comment

Great IM ladies and I agree with Juanita maybe you three can get together for a triple IM yummmmmmm and as ever Kiona you press my buttons

Comment

A fine IM and a nice chat to end, thank you Kiona and Lou-Ellyn.

tom

Comment

Great IM..loved watching them cum, together...Thankl you Kiona and Lou-Ellyn.
          Robert

Comment

Wow - is it just me, or does Lou-Ellyn look amazing like Fotina (facially) in this vid? Especially with the ol' open-mouthed rub going on. Think I now have a new G-G fantasy. Wow!
            Last edited by irishcream; 21 October 2008, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by irishcream View Post
              Wow - is it just me, or does Lou-Ellyn look amazing like Fotina (facially) in this vid? Especially with the ol' open-mouthed rub going on. Think I now have a new G-G fantasy. Wow!

mmmm we may have the mouth thing going on but hunni we dont look alike. very different actually.
              Lou-Ellyn is cute as-im rough as guts. she has blue eyes, milky skin,little freckles. i have brown eyes and caramel skin almost black hair and tats all over me, sorry irish hunni
              Last edited by fotina; 22 October 2008, 01:14 AM. Reason: mmmm maybe shoulda not written that

Comment

at a quick glimps just at the photo belowI can kinda see what irishcream is saying....

Comment

Originally posted by fotina View Post
                  mmmm we may have the mouth thing going on but hunni we dont look alike. very different actually.
                  Lou-Ellyn is cute as-im rough as guts. she has blue eyes, milky skin,little freckles. i have brown eyes and caramel skin almost black hair and tats all over me, sorry irish hunni
                  i totally agree.. the facial expressions are similiar to fotina's, but it doesnt look like the sexy fotina! lou-ellyn is cute too!

Comment

Originally posted by fotina View Post
                    In my excitement, I didn't get quite that detailed - LOL. If it's okay, I'm going to hang on to that fantasy

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X