Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Girl/Girl: Blaire & Cleo (Tier 3)

All Powerful Controller

New Girl/Girl: Blaire & Cleo (Tier 3)

New Girl/Girl: Blaire & Cleo (Tier 3)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Permanent Resident
    Oh dear, it looks like they didn't have a good time, after all that talk leading up to this shoot !!!

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezer View Post
    Oh dear, it looks like they didn't have a good time, after all that talk leading up to this shoot !!!
    Yes they look totally bored! Asleep even! Just kidding ladies. It looks incredibly hot. I love that shot!

Posting Champion
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezer View Post

yes Blaire is asleep and Cleo is yawning..... only 3 days to go I can't wait.....

Posting Champion
    Tsk Tsk gentlemen, such levity when presented with the imminent release of a shoot as sublime as this promises to be.
    Hmm , although as a means of tempering growing excitment at the propect there may be something to be said for it

tom

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by tom2c7777 View Post
    Tsk Tsk gentlemen, such levity when presented with the imminent release of a shoot as sublime as this promises to be.
    Hmm , although as a means of tempering growing excitment at the propect there may be something to be said for it

tom
    Yes Tom. That's what I'm trying do at least. I haven't been this excited about an upcoming shoot since Chloe/Angie! And I'm sure we all know how that turned out!!

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by toeluvr View Post
    Yes Tom. That's what I'm trying do at least. I haven't been this excited about an upcoming shoot since Chloe/Angie! And I'm sure we all know how that turned out!!

We do indeed.

Three and abit more days to go, and joy of joys the imageset is first up on Fridays schedule.

tom

Still Exploring
    It looks like Christmas has come early, cannot wait for this one. It will be a cracker

Permanent Resident
    I don't think words can do this justice. Gonna try anyway.

First of all, it was beautifully lit and shot. What a great job Jacki! It was almost as if capturing lovers in their first embraces. It starts off with shy looks and touches and kisses. Followed by tender exploration of each other's bodies. Ending with passionate joining together. It truly was very sensual and sweet even. I almost felt like I shouldn't be watching it was so beautiful. Almost. Wow Cleo and Blaire! This was something special to see! I'm sure the vid will be awesome!!

And surprisingly a fair amount of foot play which of course is always a plus in my book!

Favorites are
    http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=85&shoot=7352
    http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...225&shoot=7352
    http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...288&shoot=7352
    Last edited by toeluvr; 24th October 2008 at 08:51 AM.

Posting Champion
    WOW!!! This has to be the most atmospheric,beautiful and outright sensual stills shoots it has ever been my pleasure to view. A timeless classic. The lighting, setting and composition are superb, my thanks to Jacki and the team.

Long lingering smoldering looks, faces suffused with pleasure in each others company, this shoot has it all, Blaire and Cleo you are awesome!! Thankyou. The long build-up was more than amply worth it!!

A favourite shot,

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...x=1&shoot=7352

And now with great anticipation I await the video

tom

oh my god!
    im so excited to see this!!!!!
    just about to download it now!!!!!!
    i cant wait!!!!!

Wields limited power
    Given your download-quota you prolly want to either watch the vids at HQ or copy them to an USB-stick there. Then again, month is almost done Sleep well!

Still Exploring
    The only thing missing from this set is me in it with the ladies!!! :>

All Powerful Controller
    Quote Originally Posted by Martman View Post
    The only thing missing from this set is me in it with the ladies!!! :>
    I'm quite sure you're the only one with that opinion here...

Lxm

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by blaire View Post
    oh my god!
    im so excited to see this!!!!!
    just about to download it now!!!!!!
    i cant wait!!!!!
    Blaire bear,

I really love your enthusiasm, it's infectious! I can clearly visualise you excitedly tapping away.

A few moments ago there were six on-line and five were looking at or replying to this thread.

tom
    Last edited by tom2c7777; 24th October 2008 at 01:21 PM.

oh wow....how beautiful.....it looks like we're in love

Posting Champion
    Well after all the anticipation it has finally arrived and it's not going to surprise anyone that I absolutely loved it. It lived up and exceeded my expectation. Can wait for the vid...

Well done girls, you should be very pleased with yourselves and I hope that seeing these pics brought back all the wonderful memories from the shoot. I know shoot has given me some memories I would like to keep for a long time.

Congratulations Ladies.... You should be extremely pleased with yourselves and thank you very very much for sharing this encounter with us.

Pinky ... Is the Video up yet????????

Wow, that is a beautiful shoot. You're right, Cleo, it does look like you're in love... well, you can certainly see that you guys actually like each other and attracted to each other, that's for sure. :-) Good job. Heh heh, and to think you were convinced this one wasn't going to be any good, and you wanted a redux... I don't think that's necessary, although I'm sure plenty of people will be quite happy to see more Cleo and Blaire. ;-)

Posting Champion
    North Carolina, 650mi NNW from old FL home...
    Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    Given your download-quota you prolly want to either watch the vids at HQ or copy them to an USB-stick there. Then again, month is almost done Sleep well!
    Frans!
    Give the girl her download!

Haven't seen this yet but it looks like another barn-burner! That Cleo has appeared in at least 16 shoots, so far, and hasn't even moved away from home (or has she?)! Her eighteenth year on this Earth must be a blur of pussies and orgasms!

-Jealous Rob

P.S. Seen the stills, now. Awesomely beautiful! Loads went into my various "favorites" lists! One of my faves was #190!
    Last edited by FloridaRob; 24th October 2008 at 05:54 PM. Reason: P.S.

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRob View Post
    Frans!
    Give the girl her download!
    You misunderstood me I think. The quota is not an AW quota, it's a quota imposed by her internet provider. Seems to be common in Australia, quotas of 5Gb/month.. .eeeeeww. Anyway, if Blaire wants to view her videos and since she's visiting HQ at least once a week Easier to get a 4Gb usb stick and transport them yourself ;-)

Wields limited power
    Ok, having viewed the stills I have to say it's indeed a moody and loving/sensual type of shoot. It's a nice change and fits these two ladies nicely. Lots eye-contact and other gently touches, I like those. Tom picked a very nice pic, it does look like you're two are in luuurve

This pic is fun too: http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...284&shoot=7352, never mind the lip biting it's quite adorable

AW Model Plenty to say SaharaAW's Avatar
    very hot stills set with two very hot brunettes! love the passion, the kissing and the handholding in this one...can't wait to see the vid. awesome job, ladies!

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by cleo View Post
    Cleo, are you sure it only looks like it?

Posting Champion
    North Carolina, 650mi NNW from old FL home...
    You misunderstood me I think. The quota is not an AW quota, it's a quota imposed by her internet provider. Seems to be common in Australia, quotas of 5Gb/month.. .eeeeeww. Anyway, if Blaire wants to view her videos and since she's visiting HQ at least once a week Easier to get a 4Gb usb stick and transport them yourself ;-)
    ...Indeed, I had no idea life was so tough there, down-under! I'll see if I can send Australia some spare bandwidth!

Frans, you are in Europe, aren't you, or is that just Luxman? Do they send the company jet around Europe, by Brussels and London to pick up all those with "power" for the board meetings?

(Tonight, maybe I'll dream of Sue-Ann, all spiffy in her pilot's uniform, arriving to pick me up!)

i am in love.
    this was just magical xxx

Posting Champion
    Is the video up yet???????
    Is it???
    Is it???
    Is it???
    Is it??

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait, I think I'm going to Burst (no sexual connotations intended)

Plenty To Say
    As I look at my internet usage statistics for the period ending october 22nd, 628 gigs transferred. Y'all only have 5 gigs a month.. that's criminally insane.

http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/30/s...ooth-and-wifi/

That's cute, probably by now such a device could have 160 gigs for a reasonable price.

As suggestions go, it might actually be cheaper to make a list, buy a 40$ 16 gig USB stick and return mail it to AW a few times a month to get your fix. What could be more secure and convenient for AW and end users? Those files could be DRM encrypted and what could we complain about if it was our memory sticks meant for our computers only. Hmmm I don't think I should be mentioning DRM though lest the wrong people get the wrong idea.
    Last edited by lzimbu; 25th October 2008 at 03:57 AM.

Posting Champion
    Ahh the video, awaited with great anticipation, it does not disappoint, from first to last the main video is a work of great beauty. My comments from the stills shoot, "Long lingering smoldering looks, faces suffused with pleasure in each others company" apply in spades, to my chagrin I missed the word passion, this I now rectify, this shoot is among the most passionate I ever have had the pleasure of viewing.

The backstage lived up to high standards we have come to expect of these. The girls evident nervousness after such a prolonged flirtation on the boards coming across clearly, being expressed on more than one occasion. On a lighter note Blaire's shower cap puts in an appearance!

My thanks to Amber, Patience and the team for outstanding videography. To Blaire and Cleo, a big thank you for a wonderful experience.

tom

Permanent Resident
    Holy shnikees!!!! The vid was absolutely fabulous!! It was very much like the stills. It was very sweet and tender, but also passionate. The incredible intensity is what really showed in the video. This may not have had the verbal communication that some others have, but the smoldering gazes between you two spoke volumes. My favorite part was the double masturbation/fingering in the 2nd video. Wow!!

Great job to Blaire, Cleo, Patience, Amber, Jacki, and the rest of the team! I loved the moody style of this shoot! It was fantastic!

Oh yes tom's comment reminded me of the backstage video. As always it was delightful and quirky and just a great peek into the world of an AW shoot.

Plenty To Say
    Since I became a member 10 months ago I've seen a lot of excellent girl-girl videos on this site, but this one is unique because of the exceptional affection shown by these gorgeous girls in their love making. Thank you, girls, for sharing those wonderful moments with us. Thank you, AW, for bringing Blaire and Cleo together.

Posting Champion
    well that was worth waiting for....

Clap.... Clap.... Clap... Clap... Clap

that was incredible ladies... had everything, hot models, great chemistry between the models, intimate eye contact and extremely hot sex.What more could one ask in a GGT3....

Cleo... you were looking a tad flushed there baby and looked like you were ready to continue. It was defiantly the least timid I have seen you in the pre shoot video... it was great to see the chemistry between you and Blaire carried over from the boards.

Blaire... are you left handed??? because you were doing a great job as a lefty there... must have been rather cool shutting your eyes thinking of Cleo, like you had done many times before, just to open them and actually see her there.

And the DIM kinda scene... that was super hot.... that was amazing... Blaire you told us it would be good but this was more than good.

It was an inspired pairing... what made you think of putting these two together... it came right out of left field but surprisingly work extremely well... LOL

the only negative I could find, and I forgot about it for most of the time, was the leather noise... after 5 mins I really thought it was going to ruin the shoot for me but then I forgot about it until the last few mins.. but that's me being fussy so everyone doesn't get too big headed or thing that they can retire now the have made the perfect T3 shoot.

Pinky....

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by franciscus View Post
    Since I became a member 10 months ago I've seen a lot of excellent girl-girl videos on this site, but this one is unique because of the exceptional affection shown by these gorgeous girls in their love making. Thank you, girls, for sharing those wonderful moments with us. Thank you, AW, for bringing Blaire and Cleo together.
    Franciscus, you put it so well. I've seen a lot of girl-girl videos on this site that have been full of affectionate expressiveness, but I can't remember one as moving as this. I'm not surprised by Blaire's and Cleo's comments:

Quote Originally Posted by Blaire
    i am in love.
    this was just magical xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleo

Quote Originally Posted by immie
    Wow, that is a beautiful shoot. You're right, Cleo, it does look like you're in love...

...especially with such magical camerawork capturing moments of shared ecstasy like this:

Name:  Cleo&Blaire shared xtc.jpg
Views: 47487
Size:  40.0 KB

This gorgeous celebration of mutual womanly passion is a joy beyond words.

凧ちゃん

why isnt there a shit quality video so i dont have to wait hours for the vid to download????

Wields limited power
    why isnt there a shit quality video so i dont have to wait hours for the vid to download????
    You mis-spelled 'Flash' And yeah those are missing at the moment, HQ will fix that next week . You don't HAVE to wait for it to finish downloading though, just leave it on overnight and watch it tomorrow? Sorta replacement brekkie?

yeah but then my laptop is all bright and stuff and hot and i wont be able to sleep....i have this thing about leaving my laptop on and open overnight...i dont like it...

i wanna watch it now!!

Wields limited power
    i wanna watch it now!!
    Heh... ever the patient one huh?

How much longer do you have wait? You can watch one vid while another downloads.

Lovely

More shaved/waxed pussy please

AW Model Still exploring CassieAW's Avatar
    oh my gosh! you girls are amazing cant wait to work with you soon! XO

Quote Originally Posted by pussygalore View Post
    Lovely

More shaved/waxed pussy please

sigh, i like my pussy how it is thanks

Posting Champion
    sigh, i like my pussy how it is thanks
    And so (I'm sure) do most of us!! Not to mention the rest of you