X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Blaire & Cleo (Tier 3)

New Girl/Girl: Blaire & Cleo (Tier 3)
    Attached Files

Oh dear, it looks like they didn't have a good time, after all that talk leading up to this shoot !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Breezer View Post
      Oh dear, it looks like they didn't have a good time, after all that talk leading up to this shoot !!!
      Yes they look totally bored! Asleep even! Just kidding ladies. It looks incredibly hot. I love that shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Breezer View Post

yes Blaire is asleep and Cleo is yawning..... only 3 days to go I can't wait.....

Comment

Tsk Tsk gentlemen, such levity when presented with the imminent release of a shoot as sublime as this promises to be.
          Hmm , although as a means of tempering growing excitment at the propect there may be something to be said for it

tom

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
            Tsk Tsk gentlemen, such levity when presented with the imminent release of a shoot as sublime as this promises to be.
            Hmm , although as a means of tempering growing excitment at the propect there may be something to be said for it

tom
            Yes Tom. That's what I'm trying do at least. I haven't been this excited about an upcoming shoot since Chloe/Angie! And I'm sure we all know how that turned out!!

Comment

Originally posted by toeluvr View Post
              Yes Tom. That's what I'm trying do at least. I haven't been this excited about an upcoming shoot since Chloe/Angie! And I'm sure we all know how that turned out!!

We do indeed.

Three and abit more days to go, and joy of joys the imageset is first up on Fridays schedule.

tom

Comment

It looks like Christmas has come early, cannot wait for this one. It will be a cracker

Comment

I don't think words can do this justice. Gonna try anyway.

First of all, it was beautifully lit and shot. What a great job Jacki! It was almost as if capturing lovers in their first embraces. It starts off with shy looks and touches and kisses. Followed by tender exploration of each other's bodies. Ending with passionate joining together. It truly was very sensual and sweet even. I almost felt like I shouldn't be watching it was so beautiful. Almost. Wow Cleo and Blaire! This was something special to see! I'm sure the vid will be awesome!!

And surprisingly a fair amount of foot play which of course is always a plus in my book!

Favorites are
                  http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=85&shoot=7352
                  http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...225&shoot=7352
                  http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...288&shoot=7352
                  Last edited by toeluvr; 24 October 2008, 07:51 AM.

Comment

WOW!!! This has to be the most atmospheric,beautiful and outright sensual stills shoots it has ever been my pleasure to view. A timeless classic. The lighting, setting and composition are superb, my thanks to Jacki and the team.

Long lingering smoldering looks, faces suffused with pleasure in each others company, this shoot has it all, Blaire and Cleo you are awesome!! Thankyou. The long build-up was more than amply worth it!!

A favourite shot,

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...x=1&shoot=7352

And now with great anticipation I await the video

tom

Comment

oh my god!
                      im so excited to see this!!!!!
                      just about to download it now!!!!!!
                      i cant wait!!!!!

Comment

Given your download-quota you prolly want to either watch the vids at HQ or copy them to an USB-stick there. Then again, month is almost done Sleep well!

Comment

The only thing missing from this set is me in it with the ladies!!! :>

Comment

Originally posted by Martman View Post
                            The only thing missing from this set is me in it with the ladies!!! :>
                            I'm quite sure you're the only one with that opinion here...

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by blaire View Post
                              oh my god!
                              im so excited to see this!!!!!
                              just about to download it now!!!!!!
                              i cant wait!!!!!
                              Blaire bear,

I really love your enthusiasm, it's infectious! I can clearly visualise you excitedly tapping away.

A few moments ago there were six on-line and five were looking at or replying to this thread.

tom
                              Last edited by tom2c7777; 24 October 2008, 12:21 PM.

Comment

oh wow....how beautiful.....it looks like we're in love

Comment

Well after all the anticipation it has finally arrived and it's not going to surprise anyone that I absolutely loved it. It lived up and exceeded my expectation. Can wait for the vid...

Well done girls, you should be very pleased with yourselves and I hope that seeing these pics brought back all the wonderful memories from the shoot. I know shoot has given me some memories I would like to keep for a long time.

Congratulations Ladies.... You should be extremely pleased with yourselves and thank you very very much for sharing this encounter with us.

Pinky ... Is the Video up yet????????

Comment

Wow, that is a beautiful shoot. You're right, Cleo, it does look like you're in love... well, you can certainly see that you guys actually like each other and attracted to each other, that's for sure. :-) Good job. Heh heh, and to think you were convinced this one wasn't going to be any good, and you wanted a redux... I don't think that's necessary, although I'm sure plenty of people will be quite happy to see more Cleo and Blaire. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                      Given your download-quota you prolly want to either watch the vids at HQ or copy them to an USB-stick there. Then again, month is almost done Sleep well!
                                      Frans!
                                      Give the girl her download!

Haven't seen this yet but it looks like another barn-burner! That Cleo has appeared in at least 16 shoots, so far, and hasn't even moved away from home (or has she?)! Her eighteenth year on this Earth must be a blur of pussies and orgasms!

-Jealous Rob

P.S. Seen the stills, now. Awesomely beautiful! Loads went into my various "favorites" lists! One of my faves was #190!
                                      Last edited by FloridaRob; 24 October 2008, 04:54 PM. Reason: P.S.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                                        Frans!
                                        Give the girl her download!
                                        You misunderstood me I think. The quota is not an AW quota, it's a quota imposed by her internet provider. Seems to be common in Australia, quotas of 5Gb/month.. .eeeeeww. Anyway, if Blaire wants to view her videos and since she's visiting HQ at least once a week Easier to get a 4Gb usb stick and transport them yourself ;-)

Comment

Ok, having viewed the stills I have to say it's indeed a moody and loving/sensual type of shoot. It's a nice change and fits these two ladies nicely. Lots eye-contact and other gently touches, I like those. Tom picked a very nice pic, it does look like you're two are in luuurve

This pic is fun too: http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...284&shoot=7352, never mind the lip biting it's quite adorable

Comment

very hot stills set with two very hot brunettes! love the passion, the kissing and the handholding in this one...can't wait to see the vid. awesome job, ladies!

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                                              oh wow....how beautiful.....it looks like we're in love
                                              Cleo, are you sure it only looks like it?

Comment

You misunderstood me I think. The quota is not an AW quota, it's a quota imposed by her internet provider. Seems to be common in Australia, quotas of 5Gb/month.. .eeeeeww. Anyway, if Blaire wants to view her videos and since she's visiting HQ at least once a week Easier to get a 4Gb usb stick and transport them yourself ;-)
                                                ...Indeed, I had no idea life was so tough there, down-under! I'll see if I can send Australia some spare bandwidth!

Frans, you are in Europe, aren't you, or is that just Luxman? Do they send the company jet around Europe, by Brussels and London to pick up all those with "power" for the board meetings?

(Tonight, maybe I'll dream of Sue-Ann, all spiffy in her pilot's uniform, arriving to pick me up!)

Comment

i am in love.
                                                  this was just magical xxx

Comment

Is the video up yet???????
                                                    Is it???
                                                    Is it???
                                                    Is it???
                                                    Is it??

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait, I think I'm going to Burst (no sexual connotations intended)

Comment

As I look at my internet usage statistics for the period ending october 22nd, 628 gigs transferred. Y'all only have 5 gigs a month.. that's criminally insane.

The storage junkies over at Seagate are branching out a bit. Instead of just seeing how many terabytes they can cram into increasingly smaller hard drive platters, they're getting a little creative with this new "D.A.V.E." (Digital Audio Video Experience) device. The little unit, which we assume is holding a 1.8-inch drive within its belly, manages a 10GB or 20GB capacity, but ain't your plain vanilla portable hard drive. Along with the traditional USB port, the little guy sports Bluetooth and WiFi wireless connections, and is designed for helping you access and transfer your media on the go. The primary interface for doing this is over Bluetooth. D.A.V.E. includes a built-in battery, so you just switch the drive on, and then pair it with your phone. From there the phone can browse and view the files being stored on the HDD, and even communicate with other Bluetooth devices to push D.A.V.E. files to another D.A.V.E. via WiFi. The drive includes a microprocessor to run such operations, so it isn't just relying on your phone for the capabilities. At 12mm thick, with 10 hours continuous use battery life, and hefty drop protection, D.A.V.E. definitely seems portable enough to get the job done. Seagate is planning on getting this thing out in May or early June, but instead of self-branding the unit, it will be licensing the product to phone manufacturers and service providers such as Verizon, Cingular, Nokia and Motorola. The price should be around $200. Peep a video explaining the little guy after the break.

That's cute, probably by now such a device could have 160 gigs for a reasonable price.

As suggestions go, it might actually be cheaper to make a list, buy a 40$ 16 gig USB stick and return mail it to AW a few times a month to get your fix. What could be more secure and convenient for AW and end users? Those files could be DRM encrypted and what could we complain about if it was our memory sticks meant for our computers only. Hmmm I don't think I should be mentioning DRM though lest the wrong people get the wrong idea.
                                                      Last edited by lzimbu; 25 October 2008, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Ahh the video, awaited with great anticipation, it does not disappoint, from first to last the main video is a work of great beauty. My comments from the stills shoot, "Long lingering smoldering looks, faces suffused with pleasure in each others company" apply in spades, to my chagrin I missed the word passion, this I now rectify, this shoot is among the most passionate I ever have had the pleasure of viewing.

The backstage lived up to high standards we have come to expect of these. The girls evident nervousness after such a prolonged flirtation on the boards coming across clearly, being expressed on more than one occasion. On a lighter note Blaire's shower cap puts in an appearance!

My thanks to Amber, Patience and the team for outstanding videography. To Blaire and Cleo, a big thank you for a wonderful experience.

tom

Comment

Holy shnikees!!!! The vid was absolutely fabulous!! It was very much like the stills. It was very sweet and tender, but also passionate. The incredible intensity is what really showed in the video. This may not have had the verbal communication that some others have, but the smoldering gazes between you two spoke volumes. My favorite part was the double masturbation/fingering in the 2nd video. Wow!!

Great job to Blaire, Cleo, Patience, Amber, Jacki, and the rest of the team! I loved the moody style of this shoot! It was fantastic!

Oh yes tom's comment reminded me of the backstage video. As always it was delightful and quirky and just a great peek into the world of an AW shoot.

Comment

Since I became a member 10 months ago I've seen a lot of excellent girl-girl videos on this site, but this one is unique because of the exceptional affection shown by these gorgeous girls in their love making. Thank you, girls, for sharing those wonderful moments with us. Thank you, AW, for bringing Blaire and Cleo together.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X