Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well that was worth waiting for....

Clap.... Clap.... Clap... Clap... Clap

that was incredible ladies... had everything, hot models, great chemistry between the models, intimate eye contact and extremely hot sex.What more could one ask in a GGT3....

Cleo... you were looking a tad flushed there baby and looked like you were ready to continue. It was defiantly the least timid I have seen you in the pre shoot video... it was great to see the chemistry between you and Blaire carried over from the boards.

Blaire... are you left handed??? because you were doing a great job as a lefty there... must have been rather cool shutting your eyes thinking of Cleo, like you had done many times before, just to open them and actually see her there.

And the DIM kinda scene... that was super hot.... that was amazing... Blaire you told us it would be good but this was more than good.

It was an inspired pairing... what made you think of putting these two together... it came right out of left field but surprisingly work extremely well... LOL

the only negative I could find, and I forgot about it for most of the time, was the leather noise... after 5 mins I really thought it was going to ruin the shoot for me but then I forgot about it until the last few mins.. but that's me being fussy so everyone doesn't get too big headed or thing that they can retire now the have made the perfect T3 shoot.

Pinky....

Comment

Originally posted by franciscus View Post
      Since I became a member 10 months ago I've seen a lot of excellent girl-girl videos on this site, but this one is unique because of the exceptional affection shown by these gorgeous girls in their love making. Thank you, girls, for sharing those wonderful moments with us. Thank you, AW, for bringing Blaire and Cleo together.
      Franciscus, you put it so well. I've seen a lot of girl-girl videos on this site that have been full of affectionate expressiveness, but I can't remember one as moving as this. I'm not surprised by Blaire's and Cleo's comments:

Originally posted by Blaire
      i am in love.
      this was just magical xxx
      Originally posted by Cleo
      oh wow....how beautiful.....it looks like we're in love

Originally posted by immie
      Wow, that is a beautiful shoot. You're right, Cleo, it does look like you're in love...

...especially with such magical camerawork capturing moments of shared ecstasy like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cleo&Blaire shared xtc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	625084

This gorgeous celebration of mutual womanly passion is a joy beyond words.

凧ちゃん

Comment

why isnt there a shit quality video so i dont have to wait hours for the vid to download????

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
          why isnt there a shit quality video so i dont have to wait hours for the vid to download????
          You mis-spelled 'Flash' And yeah those are missing at the moment, HQ will fix that next week . You don't HAVE to wait for it to finish downloading though, just leave it on overnight and watch it tomorrow? Sorta replacement brekkie?

Comment

yeah but then my laptop is all bright and stuff and hot and i wont be able to sleep....i have this thing about leaving my laptop on and open overnight...i dont like it...

i wanna watch it now!!

Comment

Originally posted by cleo
              i wanna watch it now!!
              Heh... ever the patient one huh?

How much longer do you have wait? You can watch one vid while another downloads.

Comment

Lovely

More shaved/waxed pussy please

Comment

oh my gosh! you girls are amazing cant wait to work with you soon! XO

Comment

Originally posted by pussygalore View Post
                    Lovely

sigh, i like my pussy how it is thanks

Comment

And so (I'm sure) do most of us!! Not to mention the rest of you

凧ちゃん

Comment

Originally posted by pussygalore View Post
                        Lovely

There's nothing wrong with hair down there.

L.

Comment

just watched the backstage vid....man, i'm such a tool!!!! seriously. why didnt you guys tell me what a fucking tool i am lol

Comment

really.... do you think so.... but a adorable sweet beautiful tool...

That's probably why I didn't think you looked as timid as you normally do. To us you were "entertaining and adorable" to you, you were a "fuc#ing tool" lol

Comment

"we're gonna have a parrttyy and have lots off sexx"

what a moron

Comment

So, may I ask what is the new stuff Blaire was talking about at the beginning of the backstage video? I've watched this first and unfortunately won't be able to watch the actual GG video until sometime tomorrow, although I've seen snippets of it via streaming video. Can any member who's seen the video enlighten me? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                  So, may I ask what is the new stuff Blaire was talking about at the beginning of the backstage video? I've watched this first and unfortunately won't be able to watch the actual GG video until sometime tomorrow, although I've seen snippets of it via streaming video. Can any member who's seen the video enlighten me? Thanks

Laktor,

I think Blaire may have been referring to the general ambience of the shoot, the softer lighting, interplay of light and shade, colouring that sort of thing to create a very moody and sensual atmosphere. I've linked to a post she made just after the shoot and I believe there was also some mention made on AW Today on or about the same date.

Hope that helps and indeed is correct

tom

Comment

Blaire , Cleo loved the video, the low key lighting was just right for this shoot. You looked great together as the video had everything expected. It was amazing, one little thing that did surprise me was the lack of dialogue between you. Your minds must have been on other matters, lets face it actions speak louder than words. Cleo your pussy is lovely, your body is wow, and those eyes of yours are so inviting, this makes you so sexy. Blaire you are so cute and sexy and you both have lovely personalities. Hope to see lots more of you both in future T3's. What about Cleo, Blaire part 2 (I'm just being greedy). As a newby I don't know all the video crew's names but that blonde in the backstage certainly looked interested in either Blaire or Cleo (could have been both).

Comment

yeah im pretty sure blaire was talking bout the dark moody lighting and sensual atomosphere of the shoot...also, that were were only dressed in black and white....kinda dakr and sensual....not so "abby"

Comment

yeah im pretty sure blaire was talking bout the dark moody lighting and sensual atomosphere of the shoot...also, that were were only dressed in black and white....kinda dakr and sensual....not so "abby"
                                        Thanks Cleo.

I'm just musing on the post by Coster12 if there was ever a candidate for redux T3 this (you two) would be it. Not done, I know, but still to ponder a moment on the prospect, ahhh... It would be Sue-Ann in the back-stage she's blond.

tom
                                        Last edited by tom2c7777; 26 October 2008, 09:21 AM. Reason: w for c

Comment

"we're gonna have a parrttyy and have lots off sexx"

what a moron
                                          Firstly Cleo, you are not a moron and I thought it was quite funny.

As a newby I don't know all the video crew's names but that blonde in the backstage certainly looked interested in either Blaire or Cleo (could have been both).
                                          The "blonde in the backstage" was the beautiful, sexy Sue-Ann, probably my fave AW model. How could I have forgotten, but she has already done a T3 with Cleo.

L.

Comment

*smooches Blaire and Cleo*

A silent film - who'dve guessed!?

Well, it's not that silent..

Comment

Me too Cleo, me too, I like yours just how it is. And Blaire clearly likes it too.

When talking about why this shoot works so well it's about more than pussy though, the sexual tension that built up before it happened was a key ingredient too.

I will have more comments later but this was one of those shoots where I didn't mind that all the clothes didn't come off for a while cos I thought both Cleo and Blaire looked so radiant and summery in what they were wearing. And I thought it was an extra bit erotic how Blaire took Cleo's knickers off and started doing her thang without taking the rest of the dress off. Same vice versa.

I loved Blaire's choice of her favourites shots from this shoot, it's really cool to know models favourite memories about their shoots when they look at them again. Some awesomely sensual photos that I might have to put in my Favourite Cleo Photos list.

SF
                                              Last edited by sweatyfox; 26 October 2008, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Other people have put this better, but this really is a wonderful shoot; absolutely the kind of thing AW does better than anyone.

The last few GG shoots are the best things on the site, I think.

g

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                  You mis-spelled 'Flash' And yeah those are missing at the moment, HQ will fix that next week . You don't HAVE to wait for it to finish downloading though, just leave it on overnight and watch it tomorrow? Sorta replacement brekkie?
                                                  ... Frans! You misspelled "shit quality video" and Cleo's not the only one waiting for it!

Comment

im waiting for it too?????

Comment

tom2c7777, it was not sue ann I was referring to in my previous reply, I beleive it may have been Toby who I beleive is a member of the camera crew. It has been said above but the last few T3 shoots have been the best on the site, long may this golden age last.

Comment

Originally posted by coster12 View Post
                                                        tom2c7777, it was not sue ann I was referring to in my previous reply, I believe it may have been Toby who I beleive is a member of the camera crew.
                                                        Toby is one of the photographers on staff yes. She didn't do this shoot though, Jacki did The other blond in the backstage would be Amber (Team Video;-) I think.

Toby:

Name:	toby_backstage-220-024c.jpg
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	625109

Amber:

Name:	amber2.jpg
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	625108

Comment

I'm afraid that I'm not very happy with this shoot. It's not the models. Cleo and Blaire were awesome and even exceeded my expectations. But I didn't like the darker lighting style. Too many shadows which more often than not made the good bits difficult to see and that, to me, is not good! Sort of reminded about a strip club that I used to go to. The stage lighting was great, but then after remodeling the club, they also dimmed the lights so much that even sitting in the seats right up to the stage, you could not really see anything. Heck, I could hardly tell if the girl was naked or not. Sort of defeated the reason for going to the club. Sort of the same thing here. The closeup action was viewable in some shots but in the longer shots and other closeups, there were just too many shadows. Just my opinion, but I don't like shoots done this way.

Yes, this may be what Blaire was referring to in the backstage video, but maybe not. I dunno, but based on the words she uses and what a shoot team member replies to Blaire, it doesn't seem to me that this is what the "new stuff" is meant to be about. Maybe Blaire can help out here? I think I'll ask her on her thread.

Anyway, for me, great action here with two amazing models, but the different lighting just about ruined the shoot for me.
                                                          Last edited by laktor; 26 October 2008, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Yeah there was a bit of shadow, I don't go for the close-ups anyway so if shadows force a wider shot it's fine with me I didn't need to see all details in this shoot to convince myself both ladies were having a wonderful time. That's basically all I want to see.

I found myself comparing the setting to this shoot. But it's a bit too different from it, much darker shoot that.. compared like that this shoot is fully lit

Back to this Cleo & Blaire shoot, both ladies were clearly into each other. I liked all the small touches, hand-holding and such. Very nice. The mutual masturbation was nice too, not only to watch but it also must have felt pretty damn good to be so close while making a lover orgasm. Nice.

Comment

Laktor, I was there and I can tell you that the "new stuff" was just that what I said....that it wasnt a completely "abby" style shoot, darker lighting, sultry mood, less playful etc.

Most of mine and blaires shoots have been very playful and cute, with bright colours etc....so the new stuff she spoke about was just using darker lighting..i was wearing (heaven forbid) underwear with black on it!!!! (a set i never dreamed i'd b allowed to wear in a abby shoot, but brought along anyway)

thats it

i'm sorry you didnt like it because of it. i think it looks sexy

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X