• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Larissa M comes back...

New Redux: Larissa M comes back...
    Attached Files

A very interesting look

Comment

A hot sexy girl and a drumkit!!!! I think I'm in heaven!!!

Comment

WOW!! Very appealing with gorgeous breasts, skin, pussy, and I love pantyhose, with knickers, without knickers, etc. etc.! Very erotic!

Comment

This woman is amazing Everything about her is dead on, the stockings, legs, breasts amazing amazing amazing!!!!!!!!!

Comment

WOW! another exceptional shoot with the absolutely adorable Larissa, the drum kit provided ideal props and backdrop for Larissa. My thanks to Toby, the team and Larissa for providing us with a fine experience.

Must remember some earplugs for the video or I could just turn down the sound!

tom

Comment

hot Hot HOT!!! Larissa M is a spitfire!! I love her slightly untamed hair in this. Of course it goes without saying I love every other part of her too. Can't wait for the vid!

Comment

Larissa surely became one of my favourite models, I like everything about her, her beautyfulness, her simplicity, her enthousiasm, and of course her body, petite yet so full of energy. Let's hope we see her again.

I'm still wonderig though if she could be a real redhead, she has very pale skinnn yet no freckles, and her eyebrows looks like she might be a brunette and without a hairy bush makes it a bit harder to tell.

Toby sure knows how to take the best out of Larissa, thanks.
                Last edited by casgrain; 24 October 2008, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Larissa really gets my heart beating with this photoshoot, great to see her back!!

Comment

I wasn't disappointed with that look on Larissa M ,hopfully theres more to come from this CUTIE

Comment

Looking good, Larissa! And congratulations to Toby for another wonderful job to bring out the best of her for us. Can't wait for the video...

Comment

Larissa looks great as always, but the tights (aka pantyhose) are a bit of a passion-killer for me.

Comment

Beautiful stills, so sexy! The video should really be something!

Comment

Fantastic video! Such a gorgeous girl - more please!

Comment

A truly excellent video, Larrisa is absolutely delightful and a real asset to AW, my thanks to all concerned.

tom

Comment

Larissa M, your one fine fine fine girl!

Comment

very sexy, this model is so erotic.. very good to see!

Comment

Just checked out the video again and realised two things: Larissa M was hairless at this stage (and I love that!), and also that she sounds good on drums (judging from the very brief bit she plays).

Would it be possible to put together a AW Models band to do a nude gig somewhere. There are a couple of guitarists and singers among the models already. Is that an idea for a future shoot? Any thoughts on that?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X