Peeing in the tub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peeing in the tub

So I mentioned this before but I'm a sorta new member. I was looking back over the video news letters and found some with pictures at the beginning...

I saw some of the older ones (March 26, 2007 in particular) had some pictures of two girls peeing in a bathtub. Does anyone know who those girls are? I REALLY want to see the rest of those pics (and hopefully a vid if there is one) but I can't find them anywhere!!!!!!!!

Please help!!

That should be Gabrielle & Christiana.

BTW: Welcome to AW and the boards.

Lxm

Comment

Welcome to AW from me too ReoriBiyn.

You might like to check this model List too, quite a few models there

yusa

Comment

Also have a look at 'Christiana and Margaret' which seems to have been omitted from the list.

Comment

Hey, ReoriBiyn, welcome to AW and the boards...hope you enjoy your stay.
          Robert

Comment

Christiana & Margaret is it! Thank you so much (for their names and the welcomes from everybody)!!

I'm really stoked about being a member on here now. Everyone seems pretty awesome.

-R

Comment

^I think I've cum more times from that video than any other at this site.

Comment

Check out too Dani L - she does a lovely bathtub video complete with a glorious pee towards the end. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by remigius View Post
                  Check out too Dani L - she does a lovely bathtub video complete with a glorious pee towards the end. :-)
                  Yup. Dani is a favourite and the tub pee was quite a treat.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                    Originally posted by remigius View Post
                    Yup. Dani is a favourite and the tub pee was quite a treat.
                    And there's a woonderful moment around 7 minutes in when she takes of her blond wig to reveal her natural black frizz. Excellent and spontaneous. xx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X