X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Amy J & Becky T

New Double IM: Amy J & Becky T
    Attached Files

Hey, is that Becky "Brutal" T ? Didn't know she had done another DIM, nice! Always ready to help out another girl I see

Comment

A very fine DIM, with the girls touching, kissing and talking to each other, throughly enjoyable, thankyou Amy and Becky.

tom

Comment

The way I want to imagine all such moments would be!! Superb, ladies. Thank you.

Comment

To me, that's the way a DIM "should be"! What more can I say? It's just all there! Lovely! Sue-Ann was right!

Comment

Nice how Amy and Becky kiss and caress each other during the event. This is good stuff!

Comment

Exceptional. Truly erotic.

Comment

I agree with all of the above: this is a really hot DIM ~ and they actually talk to each other : for me that's the hottest thing of all! I don't understand DIMs with no verbal contact!

Comment

Yes, this is one of the best DIMs. I have a feeling we're going to be seeing Amy J in a T3 at some stage. She looked like she was ready for it.

Comment

Originally posted by rbrnkr View Post
                    Yes, this is one of the best DIMs. I have a feeling we're going to be seeing Amy J in a T3 at some stage. She looked like she was ready for it.
                    Definitly yeah, she looked ready to jump to Becky right there! Becky is of course verrrry jumpable, and Amy sure seemed to like her. Yep, nice shoot indeed!

Comment

Agree with the last two posts, Amy J was really into that DIM, surely that wasn't her first time with another girl? She's such a beautiful model too

Comment

After watching this DIM for the 54th time (oh, the things I do in the name of research), I must concur with those who said this is one of the most sensual DIMs ever. After all the cuddling, kissing and playful talk, the orgasms were like icing on an already sweet and delicious cake. Great job, ladies!

JT

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X