X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Juliette K

New Model: Juliette K
    Attached Files

Wow, the long wait is finally over: we delved into her Intimate Moments, now we can finally get to meet the real Ms JK Growling. I, for one, am excited, and I'll definitely "Potter" over as soon as she appears (sorreeee )

Comment

how exciting Xx

Comment

You're a minx, Ms Juliette K.
        And I don't normally go for blonde's

Comment

Wow, I was excited enough about the thought of catching up with JK Growling ~ but Juliette and Gabriela: too hot for words!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Breezer View Post
            Wow, I was excited enough about the thought of catching up with JK Growling ~ but Juliette and Gabriela: too hot for words!!!!
            When did this happen ? ? ?

Comment

I think Gabbie was making an offer ~ and I thought it sounded such a good idea that I'd voice my approval. Might it offer any attractions to you? I assume you're up for T3s... I love your IM orgasms, and it would be even hotter to see another lady give you the same...

Comment

I think everyone is trying to check out Juliette's lovely body at the same time and download times are very slow as a result. I have found it as slow as trying to access Anneke's set yesterday. Might wait for the excitement to die down before I go back and try and see the rest of her. In the meantime I'll revist some of my old favourites instead.

Comment

There's something behind those eyes ,a devilish smile and the curves to pull it off .Cute ++++++++++

Comment

Shes lovely and it's nice to see she gets naked on the last couple of pictures

Comment

Oooh, nice. Juliette, you have that look that's hard to describe. It's like you and the camera has this ultimate intimacy, that carries over to the screen, and just gives me a hard on ... Great to see you here.

Comment

Even though this Juliette is not the same one that the bard wrote about so long ago, it is not hard to see why such beauties were inspiritional to write about...

Comment

Thanks for such positive posts guys! This little lady certainly feels loved

Comment

And treat this as just the beginning. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing much more of you in the coming weeks and months! BTW I love your piercing.

Comment

Juliette,
                              This is sure a sexy peek-a-boo!
                              Svelte bod and great expressions, you are looking fantastic in your debut!

Comment

Oh My, Juliette, What an awesome shoot ..... I absolutely love the clitty piercing ....

And a T3 sounds really nice .....

Comment

A very nice handfull you have ,Hope you make many more shoots here .A cutie ++++++++++++++and those eyes.

Comment

I've just watched your vid. I have to say you and your little pink toy have given me a whole new view on the concept of 'spooning'.

You're a beautiful woman with a wonderful attitude. Hope you'll stick around and grace us with your presence for a long time.

Comment

JK, I always thought you'd have a voice that was just as sweet and seductive as that amazing body ~ and you didn't disappoint .

Comment

Originally posted by Breezer View Post
                                        JK, I always thought you'd have a voice that was just as sweet and seductive as that amazing body ~ and you didn't disappoint .
                                        Haven't you heard me speak before?

Comment

This set is too good for words. Juliette's body type is exactly to my liking, and those little glances at the camera during the video were priceless. Hell, it could have been an entire video of Juliette caressing her nipples and I'd still watch every second. She reminds me of the girl in school who was so effortlessly appealing that she could wrap all the guys around her pinkie with just one look.

And no, dear Juliette, thank you for the time I spent watching your video. It was very enjoyable. Don't make me wait too long for a redux, or I'll have to view this set until it goes up in smoke.

HM

Comment

Originally posted by Havemercy View Post
                                            This set is too good for words. Juliette's body type is exactly to my liking, and those little glances at the camera during the video were priceless. Hell, it could have been an entire video of Juliette caressing her nipples and I'd still watch every second. She reminds me of the girl in school who was so effortlessly appealing that she could wrap all the guys around her pinkie with just one look.

And no, dear Juliette, thank you for the time I spent watching your video. It was very enjoyable. Don't make me wait too long for a redux, or I'll have to view this set until it goes up in smoke.

HM
                                            ADORABLE!!

Comment

juliette k i think i know u from the real world! intriguing...

Comment

Originally posted by juliette_k View Post
                                                When did this happen ? ? ?
                                                OOps... getting too ahead of myself and th lovely Juliette K

Comment

no t3's for me yet hun

Comment

Originally posted by juliette_k View Post
                                                    Haven't you heard me speak before?
                                                    Oh yeah, I have, haven't I ~ you had quite an animated chat with Larissa in your DIM with her. You know what, I think I might have been slightly distracted ~ can't imagine why !!!

Comment

A truly beautiful sexy shoot both stills and video, Juliette is a delight. My thanks to Jacki, Amber, the team and of course Juliette for a memorable experience.

tom

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                      Working...
                                                      X