Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote on which models to be reduxed/which model you do want see back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well im gonna say me coz well i havent done a redux yet...

Comment

Originally posted by fotina View Post
      well im gonna say me coz well i havent done a redux yet...
      We're all still waiting for this one

Comment

me too as I haven't one one either...

Comment

Originally posted by kristin View Post
          It goes without saying we want one one of them remember now KRISTIN sweets as natural as possible, like our last one

Comment

Originally posted by kristin View Post
            How can this be?
            This situation must be rectified as soon as possible.

Comment

Okay Im lost whats a redux?

Comment

Okay Im lost whats a redux? --just like we want +++more more more

Comment

A comeback girl is a redux girl

Comment

Okay gotcha...thanks chief ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                      Em
                      [ATTACH]16516[/ATTACH]
                      Seconded. Actually, like, three or four times in this thread. Apparently she's hanging out in New Zealand. We should form a special-interests group or lobbying team to get her back for some more. What say you?

Comment

Originally posted by OfCanada View Post
                        Seconded. Actually, like, three or four times in this thread. Apparently she's hanging out in New Zealand. We should form a special-interests group or lobbying team to get her back for some more. What say you?
                        Just send Sue-Ann over, with a camera of course.. I seem to remember they got along just fine

Comment

I want Melita back for more! As long as she wears her undies on the outside of her leggings again...

s

Comment

Originally posted by OfCanada View Post
                            Originally posted by chiefbrody
                            Em
                            The Em Patrol of Aotearoa/NZ has been alerted and is on the lookout for said lady.

凧ちゃん

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
                              The Em Patrol of Aotearoa/NZ has been alerted and is on the lookout for said lady.

凧ちゃん
                              Takochan, you are the man for this job! We know you won't let us down!

Bring back that woman!

Comment

I came across one today who I had completely forgotten about. I don't know why cause she's so hot and gorgeous. Vanessa Y!!!

Comment

Not Vanessa Y of Vanessa Y and Carla fame ? I watch that all the time,one of me favs

Comment

narida

I am desperate for her. Please come back with new sets and videos

Comment

Well I havent been around on the site for a while now coz Ive been concentrating on uni and staying out of trouble, its so wonderful to see that some of the members want to me back steaming up their computer rooms.... yay!!! Dont u worry Ive been getting plenty of fun outside of Abbywinters too, ie the local bar lol.........by the way Fotina if you are invited back for a redux it should be for Petria's deflowering.... Abbywinters style!!! yay!!! XO

Comment

Originally posted by susie View Post
                                        I want Melita back for more! As long as she wears her undies on the outside of her leggings again...

s
                                        seconded, except my stipulations is that as long as her undies end up on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by petria View Post
                                          Well I havent been around on the site for a while now coz Ive been concentrating on uni and staying out of trouble, its so wonderful to see that some of the members want to me back steaming up their computer rooms.... yay!!! Dont u worry Ive been getting plenty of fun outside of Abbywinters too, ie the local bar lol.........by the way Fotina if you are invited back for a redux it should be for Petria's deflowering.... Abbywinters style!!! yay!!! XO
                                          YAY! YAY!! thrice YAY!!!

Oh please please please great powers of AW grant these little wishes

tom

Comment

i want to come back for a redux!!

pleeeeeeeaase?

Comment

Originally posted by jette View Post
                                              i want to come back for a redux!!

pleeeeeeeaase?

why have you not done a redux???? I thought there must have been one waiting in AWHQ waiting for release.....

MELITA !!!! pleeeeeeeaase... Jette redux, Thank you

Comment

i wish!!! maybe if they have stage make up to cover my tattoos!! i want to taste u yyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Toni B definetely! Plus Petria, Violeta and Krystin, or even better any combination of these, and maybe some more Tiff, Nadine, McKenzie... I could go on forever!

Comment

Originally posted by fotina View Post
                                                    i wish!!! maybe if they have stage make up to cover my tattoos!! i want to taste u yyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm
                                                    Should be fun to watch, a setup like this shoot might make make-up unnecessary

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                      Should be fun to watch, a setup like this shoot might make make-up unnecessary
                                                      they should shoot me like that, you won't see my bruises lol

Comment

That would be worth taking the day off work for to watch over and over again Of course I would have to join in though.. you know for good measure and my deflowering on AW

Comment

Narida. I could say that name a million times... NARIDA... God she was magnificent!

Comment

Katia! More and more and more please!
                                                            Jennifer M was very nice also, would love to see more of her.
                                                            Thanks Abby! You do have impeccable taste. X

Comment

Bring back Ilona

If I could vote a 100 times, they would all be for Ilona. She is fantastic and I cannot stop what I am doing long enough to write this. Please, MORE!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X