Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote on which models to be reduxed/which model you do want see back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need more of Ilona and Gemma T. Those two really get me up on the morning!!!!!

Comment

NAOMI E

Comment

Roxy Redux

Ris this rere I add my rupport for a "Roxy Redux with rabbit ribrator"

Rinky....

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
          NAOMI E
          PLEASE.

Comment

JENNIFER S.
            One photo shoot 61 pics,only fully naked on 3.

Comment

[ATTACH]19864[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by juanita View Post
                wheres my name?

Dont feel bad I always get over looked to...big hugs

Comment

I wanna see you back Aneta!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Juanita

Comment

Emma R and Aneta in the same video w/ tribbing. I'd subscribe for another year if I saw that.

Comment

Emma R hasn;t been on for a while, but I can see where you're coming from with that pairing. What about Aneta and Sahara? Mmmm

ps and me! still have yet to do a redux shoot

Comment

No Emma :-( I though she was really cute! Are you talking about this Sahara http://solo.abbywinters.com/main.php...11&shoot=7242? If so shes cute but she kinda looks like my sister at certain profiles, that might be a little kinky..as long as personalities arnt similar Im down with this match...hmm not punt intended on DOWN!

Comment

Seriya paired up with Joan! Two very delicious gals with some girl-girl goofiness goin' on and a touch of kinkiness that Joan can readily ignite the scene with. We could see whether Seriya can fanny-fart like Joan can!!lollollol llol!

Comment

I would love to see much more of Julietta.
                            This is one of the sexiest pictures on the site:http://solo.abbywinters.com/main.php...=15&shoot=7891

Comment

agreed on Julietta

Comment

Originally posted by kristin View Post
                                agreed on Julietta
                                Yeah I agree with that too.

Another suggestions of mine is this girl Kristin, it has been a while and I really would love to see this joyful girl grace AW with her sexyness once or twice or maybe a few times more.

Anyway, I'm sure I will think of more names.

Take care people.

SF

Comment

I would like to see back:
                                  Charly T
                                  Elsa
                                  Giselle
                                  Kathryn
                                  Lilou
                                  Krystelle
                                  McKenzie
                                  Melinda
                                  Mim
                                  Vanessa Y
                                  Viera
                                  Violeta

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by bariloche View Post
                                    I would like to see back:
                                    Giselle

Thanks!
                                    I think there may be a shoot or two in the near future, fingers crossed!

Comment

oooohhhoohooo

Comment

gabriela... 2 shoots isnt enough... hair change in last shoot was lovely

Comment

Jools!!!
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                                            I think there may be a shoot or two in the near future, fingers crossed!
                                            Will you pee again?

Comment

Originally posted by bariloche View Post
                                              Will you pee again?
                                              yes yes, Giselle, we do love your pee shoots

Comment

Count me in. Three for pee so far, whaddayasay, Giselle?

Comment

Rosanna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please, please.
                                                  jbflaus

Comment

I would love to see more of Theresa, Mayla and Marika!

Comment

Sarcha

This girl is so dang-blasted voluptuous she deserves to be brought back for a grand redux shoot.
                                                      Click image for larger version

Name:	sarcha1096.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	636917
                                                      All the newbies in our boards be sure and check out this delicious and irresistable beuaty. Click the picture to see Sarcha's profile.

Comment

did anybody mention Immie???

i also want Rosanna and Paula

kronful2

Comment

Chloe_B never left and even upgraded to staff... but all the same..Chloe_B ... and also Anthea and Paula.

Comment

These are some models who only did one solo set and said they'd like to do more.....but for whatever reason, that never eventuated. Sure, I know, not likely to happen now but it would be great to see any of these models back.....

Bobby 2005 - "See you some day."
                                                            Marilyn 2006 - "Id love to reveal them to you again sometime again, it was ever so fun!!!"
                                                            Lucy C 2006 - "I hope I can do another shoot at some point..."
                                                            Linsey 2006 - "...back in uk now but returning to oz in feb maybe you will see me again....."
                                                            Jessica M 2006 - "I'm actually looking forward to doing more different things and showing everyone what I've got (boobs!)
                                                            December 2008 - "I'm definitely going to do another and a video at my home."
                                                            Bronte 2008 - "I can't wait to come back again."

Comment

Here's one model from 2005 Hannah A who only did one set and despite some effort from AW to get her back unfortunately she never did.

Abby: "As you can see Hannah sure is popular, and we will definitely get her back for more."
                                                              AW Staff: "Wow, she's really a fantastic lady. I'd like to see more of her. Let's hope that Verity's try to get her back is a success."[sadly no]

Hannah A is of my favourite models on site, so however unlikely it is to happen, yes I do want to see her back.
                                                              Attached Files
                                                              Last edited by flatspin; 22 January 2010, 07:56 AM. Reason: add/change

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X