X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Dennie

New IM: Dennie
    Attached Files

Exquisite! Anguishing! Spellbinding! Almost didn't survive the tension... or the aftermath, as she pulled her drawers back on. I'm practicing yogic austerities so that I can be reborn as a woman = the tiny nub of clit has at least twice as many nerves as a well-hung man's penis. Dennie's entire body is obviously a super-sensitive erogenous zone. Oh, to be zoned like that! Goddess! Hon, if you're gonna do that with your knickers on send 'em to me!

Comment

Lovely girl, nice wide camera angle giving us full body shots.. what more could you want? Very yummi shoot indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        Lovely girl, nice wide camera angle giving us full body shots.. what more could you want? Very yummi shoot indeed!
        Well said Frans.

An absolute delight, thank you Dennie.

tom

Comment

Utterly enjoyable in sight and sound.

Comment

We've become so spoiled nowadays that the picture quality is maybe not the best on AW, but the bright blue of her eyes and the bright white of her breasts more than make up for that, and are maybe even enhanced. The pop of her eyes opening at 11.38 to look straight at us is breathtaking. Her gorgeous tongue speaks for itself

Comment

Abby Winters does the best masturbation videos on the net. It’s a similar idea to Beautiful Agony, based on the fact that the sexiest part of a woman masturbating is her face. But whereas BA shows only the woman’s face, AW shows her whole body, which is far better. Also the video quality is much better. This one is an excellent example.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X