yay!!

Comment

who are those sexy looking gals ???????
      Are they making a GG smoothie???

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
        who are those sexy looking gals ???????
        Are they making a GG smoothie???
        1. That's Cleo on the left and Keilyn on the right, both have in shoots before
        2. Prolly

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
          1. That's Cleo on the left and Keilyn on the right, both have in shoots before
          2. Prolly

Thanks Frans... where have they been hiding themselves, they are quiet the hotties.

Cleo you say... mmm I know that name

Comment

damn that cleo....she should know better than to have a hairband around her wrist in a shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
              damn that cleo....she should know better than to have a hairband around her wrist in a shoot.
              Huh? Oh that tiny tiiiny band around your wrist there? For some reason I hadn't really focussed on that yet

It's not the end of the world surely? Now if you did wear a watch... heh....

Comment

some people are not going to be happy with you... thats not totally nude... I hope you at least stood up at some stage..

LOL You rebel you Cleo

Comment

I love hair bands/alice bands ? and I like the look of this pairing

Comment

I can be such a lazy poster. This shoot might be a dream pairing and setting
                    Wasnt the fridge thing a scene in the movie 9 1/2 weeks?
                    Looking forward again, William singing You Can Leave Your Hat On

Comment

goosebumps (in the photo).. not to mention great lighting.

it'll be a fun one to watch when it becomes available.

Comment

i cant wait.....eeeeee....this is going to look sooooooo rad

Comment

I think these two are my favourites. So a shot of both is all I need for Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by lzimbu View Post
                            goosebumps (in the photo).. not to mention great lighting.

it'll be a fun one to watch when it becomes available.
                            Heh heh What do you expect? They're sitting in front of an open fridge. I do like the lighting in this one too.

VERY hot stills set!! Never had a shoot make me horny and hungry at the same time!!

Comment

Now that's what I call a midnight feast..... Excellent.... looked great everyone, nice idea that I think really worked. And how hot is Cleo and Keilyn, but we all knew that long ago.

Comment

oh my god! so hot!!!!!

Comment

OMG - this will be an all time favorite.
                                  Thanks Cleo and Keilyn. Love you
                                  Luv Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by blaire View Post
                                    oh my god! so hot!!!!!
                                    Neat way to wake up huh?

Comment

Strawberries flavoured with pussy juices, that must be yummy. Yummy is also the word I'd like to use to summarize the whole shoot.

Comment

cant cant cant wait to see the video....still look AMAZING.. good job Toby!!! (i spose the models did well too )

Comment

I love this shoot, Thanks so much to the Beautiful Cleo and Keilyn, These guys were fantastic and patient with my requests, the light looked fantastic, I'm so glad that this idea worked out so well.

Comment

The lighting is fantastic... it so looks like the only lighting is from the fridge, now if that's not true then that is quiet impressive, now if that is true that was quiet the risky try... but worked brilliantly.

Cleo... you are becoming the darkly lit queen... do you think they are trying to tell you something???? next stop a paper bag hahaha... we know its not true... it's a joke... Cleo you are stunningly beautiful and look amazing in any light that's why they choose you.

Pinky

Comment

HAHA!! ooooh pinky...i never thought of that....hmm...if my next shoot is darkly lit, i'm gonna get a bit suss!!!! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by toby View Post
                                                I love this shoot, Thanks so much to the Beautiful Cleo and Keilyn, These guys were fantastic and patient with my requests, the light looked fantastic, I'm so glad that this idea worked out so well.

it was all you missy!!! I'm glad we could help make your dream project a reality....lets hope those fools in video didnt mess it up too badly

Comment

I'm having a parade down my street today with my shirt and my mug...I hope I don't get arrested....

Comment

What is it about a fridge that does this to women? :cool

But I'd not complain!

Lots for my "fave" lists!

Comment

Originally posted by loss4words View Post
                                                      I'm having a parade down my street today with my shirt and my mug...I hope I don't get arrested....

You will, Loss! I know these women are inspiring but we must contain our excitement!

Comment

yay!!

could not agree more

BlueBird

Comment

waiting.....waiting.....waiting....

Comment

*cries* No flash video!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X