Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Raft Building Girls (Tier 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

THIS SHOOT WAS SO COOL. It was a huge fun filled day and we all learn't how to make a raft....twice. The girls were all great and the photographers were able to get some really terrific shots of us all. I especially loved the fact that I could wear my new beautiful blue bikini. The day was sunny most of the time but as the shot above shows the photographers did a great job at enhancing the light. I think it especially showed a glow on Marcelle. Everyone looked great.
    XXX Laura_t

Comment

and would you consider yourself as a master raft builder now?? If we were deserted on a desert Island would you be able to get us off?? GET US OFF THE ISLAND..... just incase one of the "silly boys" makes a rude comment.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
        and would you consider yourself as a master raft builder now?? If we were deserted on a desert Island would you be able to get us off?? GET US OFF THE ISLAND..... just incase one of the "silly boys" makes a rude comment.
        If I was trapped on desert island I don't think I would want to abandon it right away. I would probably enjoy some nude sun baking first and if I had those beautiful girls with me at the time it may be several hours before I would even consider leaving lol . However once we were all done then yes I reckon us expert raft builders could get you out of there. But if what I described was going on would you want to leave?
        XXX Laura_t

Comment

Originally posted by laura_t View Post
          If I was trapped on desert island I don't think I would want to abandon it right away. I would probably enjoy some nude sun baking first and if I had those beautiful girls with me at the time it may be several hours before I would even consider leaving lol . However once we were all done then yes I reckon us expert raft builders could get you out of there. But if what I described was going on would you want to leave?
          XXX Laura_t
          NOPE.... I was just thinking building a raft might be a little more difficult when things mystreiously go missing..haha

Comment

Even with six girls, where did they find the strength to lift and carry that raft to the river? I don't think I could have done that so easily.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by laura_t View Post
              THIS SHOOT WAS SO COOL. It was a huge fun filled day and we all learn't how to make a raft....twice. The girls were all great and the photographers were able to get some really terrific shots of us all. I especially loved the fact that I could wear my new beautiful blue bikini. The day was sunny most of the time but as the shot above shows the photographers did a great job at enhancing the light. I think it especially showed a glow on Marcelle. Everyone looked great.
              XXX Laura_t
              Hey Laura, thanks for telling us your the lady in the blue bikini. That only leaves Marcelle and Kacey to identify and I think I can make an educated h=guess. I'm betting Kacey is the blonde lady.

By the way Laura I thought you looked scrumptious and I hope we get to see you doing a solo as well sooner rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwinsteve View Post
                Hey Laura, thanks for telling us your the lady in the blue bikini. That only leaves Marcelle and Kacey to identify and I think I can make an educated h=guess. I'm betting Kacey is the blonde lady.
                Check out the AW Today archive for October. Specifically the "Saturday, Oct 25th: AWHQ Today" entry from 06:00am.

Oh.. that's a direct link to the pic, well here's the text "from left: Lou-Ellen, Laura T, Kacey, Zasha, Blaire, and Marcelle!"

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                  Even with six girls, where did they find the strength to lift and carry that raft to the river? I don't think I could have done that so easily.

Maybe it's "balsa" wood.

Comment

Thanks for that. Meant to mention in my last post that i thought the shots at the end of the shoot with the models lined up in a row to show off their bums were great. Looking forward to seeing Kacey and Marcelle's solo shoots as well.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                      Maybe it's "balsa" wood.
                      That would float nicely wouldn't it?

Comment

Fun action pic: http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...338&shoot=7457 , me thinks the water was a bit cold still Looking forward to Laura and Kacey's solo-shoots as well. Is it just me or does Kacey look like she's up to something several times during this shoot? All girls seem to have lotsa fun in the shoot, which is always nice to see.

Great outdoor pics with pretty girls, what more could one want? Is that Lou-Ellyn sticking out her tongue to AW staffers in this pic?

Comment

So who was the instructor on how to make a raft? Surely there must have been someone at the shoot who was some sort of expert? I would definitely go crazy trying to figure out how to tie the ropes without someone to show me how. Any of the models care to reply?...Blaire?????????????????????

Comment

Ask Laura or Blaire. I don't think making a raft is THAT complicated though, didn't look all that much at the knots (other interesting views;-) but tying stuff together ain't that hard. Untying it however.. ;-)

It's prolly not a BSA approved way to build a raft, but it floats Unwieldy thick rope too by the looks of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                              Ask Laura or Blaire. I don't think making a raft is THAT complicated though, didn't look all that much at the knots (other interesting views;-) but tying stuff together ain't that hard. Untying it however.. ;-)

It's prolly not a BSA approved way to build a raft, but it floats Unwieldy thick rope too by the looks of it.
                              Well, after viewing the videos, it seems they did have a few problems trying to figure out how to tie the first log on. I guess once you've done one, it wouldn't be that hard to do the same with all the rest, although definitely time consuming!

Comment

One of those shoots where it was fun for the participants but, I would suggest, of little interest to most viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by maggada View Post
                                  One of those shoots where it was fun for the participants but, I would suggest, of little interest to most viewers.
                                  Depends on what you like/want to see I suppose. If you want sex or at least some touching, than these tier1/Fun shoots are not for you. You'd want shoots like for example Cleo & Keilyn which is more explicit.

Comment

For people missing the 3rd video in WMV format, we are aware it's missing and will fix that as soon as possible. Feel free to view the MPG version to tide you over

Comment

Hey there AW lovers,
                                      Wow what an awesome shoot, Imagine spending a whole day getting your gear off with 5 other sexy chicks, while showing the boys out there that us sisters can do it for ourselves!!! I do have to say it really got my mind ticking....... believe me its not easy spending that much time with sexy naked girls without being able to get it on. We shot the shoot on a friday so you can probably guess about all the naughty shenanigans I got up to on the weekend, I was ready to rock after that. As always the abby team made the experence a fun relaxed and unique one, love working with those girls. We evan got the most beautiful brecky and lunch made for us, we were so spoiled.
                                      Lou-ellyn

Comment

Hey Lou-Ellyn... welcome to the boards.

Question for you, which I have been wondering, cause my mind works in strange ways. Did AW provide you girls with the footwear??? Where you able to keep them????

Anyway... it was nice to see that all six sexy ladies survived from in the middle of nature with all the spiders, eels and snakes running around with only a couple of scratches (Blaire).

Great to see you posting and hope to see much more of you here on the boards and in the main site

MrPinkEyes

Comment

Hi Lou-Ellyn,

As it's a raft shoot, welcome aboard (I'll paddle off now...)

It looked like a fun shoot to make and certainly was to watch, it did bring back some memories of doing similar stuff but alas my fellow participants were not six lovely ladies, if only...

tom

Comment

When do we see a solo of Marcelle

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post

Question for you, which I have been wondering, cause my mind works in strange ways. Did AW provide you girls with the footwear???

MrPinkEyes
                                              It looks that way, as they are all the same type of shoes. My mind is also curious about how Marcell got the scars on her breast. I guess we will know when her solo goes up.

I'm amazed that the AW team were able to find this great location with no intruders, so that six naked girls could go frolicking in the river! Great shoot.

Comment

A fun shoot, nice work by all, in AW's familiar frolicking outdoors theme. Blaire in the Backstage video: "Now's not the time for smart jokes, Patience!" Sorry, Blaire, but I disagree. It's always the time for a smart Patience joke.

Comment

it's so much fun getting naked outdoors. And building rafts outdoors with all these beautiful girls in the nude. It's even more fun when someone comes past. They look all shocked and embarrassed and pretend nothing out of the ordinary is happening. But there were no intruders in this location.... unlike some of my others where there were work men on the roof and children outside and another time when there were more workmen banging away at something.... (not me!) hehehe...

Comment

I love the viabrant colours in this shoot and the beautiful blue sky that contrasts with the green of the trees and the murky brown of the water... not to mention the smooth milky and chocolate muffins that shine like stars in all the pics!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                      For people missing the 3rd video in WMV format, we are aware it's missing and will fix that as soon as possible. Feel free to view the MPG version to tide you over
                                                      Hello,

Is it just me or is part 2 still not available in high-definition mp4 format? All the other parts (including backstage video) are available in HQ but not part 2 for some reason. I read elsewhere on the boards that you had similar problems with a previous video but managed to get it fixed eventually. Was wondering if this might be the case here and if we might yet get the chance to see this video in all it's glory (because it's one of my personal favourites) he he!!

It's a beautiful day in Australia with six beautiful and hot Australian babes in their bikinis. The Raft Building Girls work all morning to build the floating structure. While they're doing it they undress each other down to the bare skin and have a blast!A new Video Newsletter has been posted on the News page of the abbywinters site. Sue-Ann is putting on a pair of sexy fishnet stockings as she tells you all about our website and why you should subscribe.

Thanks.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                      Working...
                                                      X