Thread: New Double IM: Juliette K & Katy

All Powerful Controller

New Double IM: Juliette K & Katy

New Double IM: Juliette K & Katy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Permanent Resident
    I am just so looking forward to this one: two of the most naturally vivacious lassies around AW, and it looks like some very positive interaction going on between them too, as there should be in any good DIM.

is that a tatoo? hahah its pretty cool! i love juliette K shes sOOOO hot! nice pairing this one..

Posting Champion
    Very sweet!!! Nice rapport between these two ladies.

たこちゃん

Posting Champion
    A delight of an DIM, Juliette and Katy really seemed to click. Filmed on the morning of the first models party or as Katy says 'The modern take on a tuppaware party' lots of fun chat about dildo's, panties...

A real joy to view, thankyou Juliette and Katy.

tom
    Last edited by tom2c7777; 11th November 2008 at 03:36 PM. Reason: theres a D in DIM

Eeeee! While I know I should be swept away by the sexiness of it all, I am just all atwitter at Katy's manner again... she's such a cutie! :-D Juliette is pretty awesome too though... love the tat! :-D

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezer View Post
    I am just so looking forward to this one: two of the most naturally vivacious lassies around AW, and it looks like some very positive interaction going on between them too, as there should be in any good DIM.
    I know it's bad form to quote oneself (Breezer, 2008), but I just wanted to say I wasn't disappointed: this is one hot DIM, ladies, thank you (even although thay awful wallpaper got a bit distracting after a while!).

AW Model Enjoys her stay here juliette_k's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by immie View Post
    Eeeee! While I know I should be swept away by the sexiness of it all, I am just all atwitter at Katy's manner again... she's such a cutie! :-D Juliette is pretty awesome too though... love the tat! :-D
    Thanks babes.. Tatts first shots! Me likey Xx

Permanent Resident
    Katy looks beautiful with her new longer hair.
    Last edited by trebor; 12th November 2008 at 05:17 AM.

Posting Champion
    North Carolina, 650mi NNW from old FL home...
    Juliette, if that tatt isn't popular yet, it will be now! Katy, I've always been a fan of yours.

Thanks, ladies!

AW Model AW chatterbox
    Oh thanks guys!

It was a fun one to shoot, Juliette and I CHATTED alot...I really liked her 'helping' me take off my knickers :P

Trebor, thanks for the lovely compliment. I havent had long hair in years so its a nice change and am planning to let it get REALLY long

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by katy View Post
    Trebor, thanks for the lovely compliment. I havent had long hair in years so its a nice change and am planning to let it get REALLY long
    The compliment is thoroughly deserved. Of course, you also looked very lovely with your hair shorter. As you surely will too when it gets "REALLY long". Yours is a beauty that, figuratively, shines with a soft radiance from within.

凧ちゃん

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by katy View Post
    Oh thanks guys!

It was a fun one to shoot, Juliette and I CHATTED alot...I really liked her 'helping' me take off my knickers :P

It was just so beautifully relaxed and believable. You two looked like you were having a great time, and we were delighted and honoured to be able to share that good time with you....