X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Juliette K & Katy

New Double IM: Juliette K & Katy
    Attached Files

I am just so looking forward to this one: two of the most naturally vivacious lassies around AW, and it looks like some very positive interaction going on between them too, as there should be in any good DIM.

Comment

is that a tatoo? hahah its pretty cool! i love juliette K shes sOOOO hot! nice pairing this one..

Comment

Very sweet!!! Nice rapport between these two ladies.

たこちゃん

Comment

A delight of an DIM, Juliette and Katy really seemed to click. Filmed on the morning of the first models party or as Katy says 'The modern take on a tuppaware party' lots of fun chat about dildo's, panties...

A real joy to view, thankyou Juliette and Katy.

tom
          Last edited by tom2c7777; 11 November 2008, 02:36 PM. Reason: theres a D in DIM

Comment

Eeeee! While I know I should be swept away by the sexiness of it all, I am just all atwitter at Katy's manner again... she's such a cutie! :-D Juliette is pretty awesome too though... love the tat! :-D

Comment

Originally posted by Breezer View Post
              I am just so looking forward to this one: two of the most naturally vivacious lassies around AW, and it looks like some very positive interaction going on between them too, as there should be in any good DIM.
              I know it's bad form to quote oneself (Breezer, 2008), but I just wanted to say I wasn't disappointed: this is one hot DIM, ladies, thank you (even although thay awful wallpaper got a bit distracting after a while!).

Comment

Originally posted by immie View Post
                Eeeee! While I know I should be swept away by the sexiness of it all, I am just all atwitter at Katy's manner again... she's such a cutie! :-D Juliette is pretty awesome too though... love the tat! :-D
                Thanks babes.. Tatts first shots! Me likey Xx

Comment

Katy looks beautiful with her new longer hair.
                  Last edited by trebor; 12 November 2008, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Juliette, if that tatt isn't popular yet, it will be now! Katy, I've always been a fan of yours.

Thanks, ladies!

Comment

Oh thanks guys!

It was a fun one to shoot, Juliette and I CHATTED alot...I really liked her 'helping' me take off my knickers :P

Trebor, thanks for the lovely compliment. I havent had long hair in years so its a nice change and am planning to let it get REALLY long

Comment

Originally posted by katy View Post
                        Trebor, thanks for the lovely compliment. I havent had long hair in years so its a nice change and am planning to let it get REALLY long
                        The compliment is thoroughly deserved. Of course, you also looked very lovely with your hair shorter. As you surely will too when it gets "REALLY long". Yours is a beauty that, figuratively, shines with a soft radiance from within.

凧ちゃん

Comment

Originally posted by katy View Post
                          Oh thanks guys!

It was a fun one to shoot, Juliette and I CHATTED alot...I really liked her 'helping' me take off my knickers :P

It was just so beautifully relaxed and believable. You two looked like you were having a great time, and we were delighted and honoured to be able to share that good time with you....

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X