Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Keilyn & Larissa M (Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larirssa M

Hi Larissa M,

I'm from the Netherlands and I'm amazed with you!!
    Esspecially the way you seem to be so comfortably and yourself.
    You are so VERY beautiful, natural and unique.
    Your breast are typically European, instead of those horrible fake breasts of America.
    You have real breasts that perfectly fits your body.
    Thanks for showing how beautiful you are....!!!

Bert

Comment

The LQ MP4 version of vid2 of this shoot seems to have gone astray! Will someone at AW check?
      T.

Comment

Originally posted by tankeroni View Post
        The LQ MP4 version of vid2 of this shoot seems to have gone astray! Will someone at AW check?
        Yeah we know, reported to AWHQ some time ago. Will be fixed as soon as possible, but with vacation/new-years-eve and such it might take some time. Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by vaneck56 View Post
          Hi Larissa M,

I'm from the Netherlands and I'm amazed with you!!
          Esspecially the way you seem to be so comfortably and yourself.
          You are so VERY beautiful, natural and unique.
          Your breast are typically European, instead of those horrible fake breasts of America.
          You have real breasts that perfectly fits your body.
          Thanks for showing how beautiful you are....!!!

Bert
          What a pity that I don't get any reaction...........

Comment

Originally posted by vaneck56 View Post
            What a pity that I don't get any reaction...........
            Not *all* models post on the forum regularly. If you want to get to know Larissa more your best bet is to watch her shoots and specifically all her backstage vids from her girl/girl shoots (and read the before/after shoot notes). She's a nice girl isn't she?

Comment

The 2nd video is missing the MPEG4 file. At least the smaller version of the MPEG4 file is missing. Can someone fix that?

Comment

Originally posted by buddhacan View Post
                The 2nd video is missing the MPEG4 file. At least the smaller version of the MPEG4 file is missing. Can someone fix that?
                Yep, missing file has been attached. Happy viewing!

Comment

Thank you random widget thingy for giving me easy access to a shoot I have quoted many many times on the boards as one I really enjoyed... But just noticed I never actually mentioned it on here... Keilyn and Larissa would never have know other than my anticipation of the release of the shoot.

SOOOO...... almost 4 years to late...

This was an amazing shoot to show off the personality's of both these stunning models... especially Keilyn... she is very expressive. and the "action" after the first awkward.. umm.. ok... I really what a proper look to take in the goodness of "Keilyn" "Larissa".. but no.. straight into it. But it didn't take very long to get into full swing and both ladies truly got to take in the FULL goodness of each other.

One of my most favourite G/G shoots. Top 10... (maybe top 5).

Pinky

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X