Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thankyou for the recent arm kissing in gg shoots

Hi there,

Some people like kissing, some people like certain positions.....whilst i for some unknown reason love to see a girl kissing or licking another girls' arm in a shoot. I have seen this twice recently in shoots both featuring Cleo, whom is absolutely gorgeous i may add. Scrap that, every single abbywinters girl is truly stunning )

Words cannot describe how much i enjoy seeing a girl kiss or lick anothers arm...even though it is not really an often thought of common interest when watching a gg shoot in general.

If you were to keep doing this in girl girl shoots, i would stay with abbywinters forever!!

So one question here right now if i may is are the girls asked pre shoot to include arm kissing/licking or do they just do it
    spontaneously. Either way, can we see more more more?? haha

And also, are there any abbywinters girls here who enjoy this??

Many thanks and sincere love

Dave
    a UK abbywinters fan!!

Huh. Interesting. But I guess the insides of arms are very erogenous things, so I can see how that could be seen as a huge turn-on...

Comment

ooooooo. yay.

also, side of the neck kissing, very lightly, traveling

and stroking the torso from the arm to the lower hips when the girl is lying on her side.just long gentle strokes.

daggum.

dancer

Comment

Personally, I really enjoy lightly kissing and licking up arms and chests. And I love having it done to me. But it's definitely got to be done lightly, otherwise the sensation of it isn't as great.
        I dunno if I like armpit stuff though... but maybe that's just an insecurity that I might smell, lol

I like Dancers stroking as well!

Comment

i love cleo because she is beautiful

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X