No announcement yet.

What are you listening/reading/watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good tonight. Star Trek just finishing up here.

Comment

you should get inglorious basterds on blu-ray

Comment

Wolfgang, I have a quick question. Does a normal Blue-Ray Player also play existing regular DVDs? I am curious.

Comment

Originally posted by nowatnumber10 View Post
          Very cool. The Aussie girl who was riding the bonnet (I think her name is Zoe Bell)
          We can't claim her... Zoe is New Zealander. Still an awesome chick though

Originally posted by nowatnumber10 View Post
          Hey, something just occurred to me, Angie. Do you often have people say that Rose McGowan looks a bit like you? I think she does, a bit...
          Totally stoked right now No! They don't often think that...but i'll proudly take it! People more often think I look like Alyson Hannigan or (less often) Drew Barrymore.

But I like the way you put it, as if she looks like me - not the other way around

Comment

Originally posted by angie View Post
            We can't claim her... Zoe is New Zealander. Still an awesome chick though

Totally stoked right now No! They don't often think that...but i'll proudly take it! People more often think I look like Alyson Hannigan or (less often) Drew Barrymore.

But I like the way you put it, as if she looks like me - not the other way around
            I think more like Lindsay Lohan.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelerJ View Post
              I think more like Lindsay Lohan.
              Cool I'll take that too

Comment

I personally feel that I can't compare Angie's beauty to another. She is in a class all her own.

Comment

Originally posted by silkenshadow View Post
                  I personally feel that I can't compare Angie's beauty to another. She is in a class all her own.
                  Awww Shucks!

Comment

I have to admit I would watch anything with Angie in it.

Comment

I have to admit I would watch anything with Angie in it.
                      me too

Comment

Watching the Georgetown/Pittsburgh basketball game

Comment

I've just finished reading:-

Doctor of Love James Graham and His Celestial Bed by Lydia Syson. It's the fascinating biography of Dr James Graham, the world's first sex therapist whose aim in the 1780's was to bring the sublime, ecstasy and fertility into the sex life of every married couple through the medium of his Celestial Bed. At the time Graham was known as the 'King of Quacks'.
                          I chanced upon him via a surprising route, that of reading on Admiral Lord Nelson. Dr Graham's first female assistant was a young lady, Emy Lyon. later better known as Lady Emma Hamilton. Nelson's infamous beloved mistress.

tom

Comment

Reading Star Trek-The Eugenics Wars: The Rise and Fall of Khan Noonien Singh about the origins of one of the most famous villains in the Star Trek universe.

Comment

Toe, I have read that set of books and enjoyed it greatly. Do you like how they incorporate Gary 7 into the storyline?

Comment

I'm listening to Neko Case, Fox Confessor Brings The Flood

I'm reading (amongst other things) Nick Earls, 48 Shades Of Brown

Just got back from watching Zombieland and The Taking Of Pelham 123. Zombies good, John Travolta bad. I'm tired of movies purporting to be thrillers filling space that should be tense with loud voices and swearing. The original Pelham was far superior. Four stars for Zombieland - hilarious and possibly the best montage/credit sequence in a movie for the last ten years...

- Adam

Comment

Toe, I have read that set of books and enjoyed it greatly. Do you like how they incorporate Gary 7 into the storyline?
                                  Yeah I really like it so far. I'm not a huge reader of Star Trek books, but this really caught my eye.

Comment

I need to finish a couple of games hopefully today on my Xbox 360. Then watch Smokin Aces 2.

Comment

finished watching smokin aces 2. aghhhh it was so-so still liked the first one.

Comment

Now:

Piero Calamandrei (4 reading), House (4 watching), Zazie (4 listening)...

Comment

watching sanford and son a real classic

Comment

If anyone has an xbox 360. my gamertag name is SteelerFanZone. I'll be on there playing 1 vs 100 Live @10pm

Comment

Cantelope Island - Herbie Hancock
                                              Tuxedo Park : A Wall Street Tycoon and the Secret Palace of Science That Changed the Course of World War II - Jennet Conant
                                              Hope for Haiti telethon & then Conan O'Brien's last Tonight show.

Comment

Hey Bookmanz, can you believe Conan is getting $45 million for getting let out of his contact? It is sad though that they are giving the Tonight Show back to Leno.

Comment

Hey Bookmanz, can you believe Conan is getting $45 million for getting let out of his contact? It is sad though that they are giving the Tonight Show back to Leno.
                                                  Damm Leno silky

Comment

I think the only reason Leno is getting the Tonight Show back is because Leno is the more recognizable name. I wonder what they are going to do with the New Studio they built??

Comment

im on fb silly. maybe use it for firewood

Comment

I think the only reason Leno is getting the Tonight Show back is because Leno is the more recognizable name. I wonder what they are going to do with the New Studio they built??
                                                        Leno belongs on Tonight show, as Leno is the man of honour who continued the Tonight Show legend after Johnny Carson. Let Conan have his 'Later' show back, that seemed to work in the first place, didn't it? And the Tomorrow Show on CBS was great when Tom Snyder hosted it.

Comment

Hope for Haiti is on all the major TV networks and even on some of the independent stations here in the U.S., same thing going on over in U.K and Aus?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                                                            Hope for Haiti is on all the major TV networks and even on some of the independent stations here in the U.S., same thing going on over in U.K and Aus?
                                                            thank god for tv land married with children is on

Comment

Good thing I've got lots of TiVo to catch up on. This may sound bad, but I can only watch so much of this Haiti coverage. It's just too depressing.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X