X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Margie

New Model: Margie
    Attached Files

Hi Margie, welcome to AW. Have to say that I have been waiting impatiently for your photos to appear since I saw the first preview. The combination of nude up skirt showing off a full bush like yours is my absolute favourite shot and I'm looking forward to seeing a lot more of you. Hope you have some more shoots coming up.
    cheers
    Steve

Comment

Love the muscle tone. Clearly you are on a workout plan.

Comment

... See now?

Here's this cutie-pattootie, hottie, whatever, making me think back to the glorious 60s and 70s when sweet things, barely teen-aged, like myself, roamed my world wearing little cotton halter tops over their glorious little boobies, probably not with the dreads but, maybe even, dreads now and then, when shaving one's pubes would have been positively over-the-line perverse, when a little nudity was not unnatural, when, OH!

See what you have done to me?

Rob
        P.S. AND, you slipped out of that 21st Century bra-under-halter-top silliness to "do it right"!
        Last edited by FloridaRob; 19 November 2008, 02:46 AM. Reason: P.S. (moments later)

Comment

You think I'm kidding?

http://www.ballyhoovintage.com/vintagehaltertops.html

Lots more another day in another thread! Sorry, Miss Margie. You just inspired me in more ways than one!

Comment

A lovely outdoor shoot, a perfect location for the delightful Margie. My thanks to Toby, the team and Margie for a wonderful colourful shoot.

More please.

tom

Comment

Margie,what a nice setting for such a naturally beautiful woman ,and hope tosee much more of you in the near future ,a cutie +++++++++++++

Comment

Ohhhh I really lioke this girl!!

Comment

oops I said lioke... :P

I meant Shes a hottie!!

Comment

Well I wanted nude up skirt shots and I can't complain about either the quality or quantitiy of them - a great set. It must have been a bit chilly out there - her nipples could take your eye out at 10 paces. Fantastic stuff.

Comment

How gorgeously fresh (in every sense) and saucy!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

A beautifuly shoot sexy outdoor video of Margie paddling in a babbling brook amidst 'mega frogs'. Lovely use of the natural light and reflections from the water.Really vibrant colours. My thanks to Patience, the team amd Margie.

tom

Comment

I loved Margie's cute dreads, pointy nipples, fine bush and then there's the beautifully toned body! I really liked here what is one of the standard shots in adult photography - nude up-skirt pics with the model smiling at the camera. Margie was right when she said "this is nice" about the locale - the video really captured the cool relaxed atmosphere at the creek.

Comment

Hi everyone

Hey everyone! Margie here, i've been on holiday doing lots of getting naked in random places!
                            thanks for your feedback, i loved this shoot, it was quite warm but that breeze just came to keep me cool, i do love the feeling of fresh air on my skin, especially up skirts...even if it was a little on the nipply side, i had loads of fun and def be keen to do more.
                            glad to here you liked it.

Comment

Hey Magie....

Great shoot and welcome to the boards. You have made quite the impression.

We are aslo very keen for you to do more shoots.

I hope you enjoy your stay on the boards and we see a little more from you

Pinky

Comment

Hi Margie,

Lovely to hear from you. Welcome to the boards, it'll be great for you to create a thread in Models Speak and chat with us members and fellow models on the boards, it's always good to have models posting. I hope you enjoy your time here.

A very impressive debut , thank you and I hope we get to see a lot more of you.

tom

Comment

Margie I hope you don't mind blunt comments but your body "does it" for me. Very attractive. Nice shoot

Comment

love the dress, dreds and bush...mmm

Comment

Hey Thirsty, i loved your blunt comment, its very refreshing, and thanks
                                      And to Sahara cheers girl, i love the dress too! Melbourne is such a great place to get cute wee dresses and only a couple are made, so its not likely you're going to bump into anyone else wearing the same thing...which has happened to me before

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X