Thread: New Girl/Girl: Hiking Girls (Girl-Girl Fun)

All Powerful Controller

New Girl/Girl: Hiking Girls (Girl-Girl Fun)

New Girl/Girl: Hiking Girls (Girl-Girl Fun)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Permanent Resident
    Looking forward to this set. Katherine F's dark hair against her ivory skin is a real turn on. The other girls in the photo are Kara D and Jessica and I don't think any of them have appeared before. Am I right?

Hopefully we will get to see more of all three of them plus of course Veronika who is out of shot.
    Last edited by Darwinsteve; 20th November 2008 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Braindead today

AW Model Plenty to say gabriela's Avatar
    Who is on the right of this photo???
    She's so cute!

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriela View Post
    Who is on the right of this photo???
    She's so cute!

Gabriela,

I believe that is Jessica, with Kara D in the centre and Katherine F on the left

tom

Quote Originally Posted by tom2c7777 View Post
    Gabriela,

I believe that is Jessica, with Kara D in the centre and Katherine F on the left

tom
    Do you know if she has more shoots?

Permanent Resident
    I know that Katherine and Veronika have done solo shoots but I don;t know about Jessica and Kara. Would certianly like to see them appear.

Posting Champion
    No, this is her first, to go up at least.

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?page=potd+archive

If you scroll down to 17th Nov you'll find a pic of her. There are also pics of Kara D for today and a few days ago, Veronika also.

tom
    Last edited by tom2c7777; 20th November 2008 at 05:53 PM.

Posting Champion
    It would ne nice if we had the names of those beautiful models.

AW Content Dude
    Katherine F, Kara D, Veronica, and Jessica L

Permanent Resident
    I did once meet a very cute French girl in a bikini top and shorts half way up one of the more demanding Scottish munros (hills above 3,000') ~ but if there were scenes like these, I'd definitely do a lot more hillwalking. To hell with bagging munros (climbing all the Scottish hills above 3,000'), I want to bag some AW girls!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezer View Post
    I did once meet a very cute French girl in a bikini top and shorts half way up one of the more demanding Scottish munros (hills above 3,000') ~ but if there were scenes like these, I'd definitely do a lot more hillwalking. To hell with bagging munros (climbing all the Scottish hills above 3,000'), I want to bag some AW girls!!!
    What's a munro??
    There's these stairs in Katoomba (near Sydney) called "The Thousand Stair Climb" that has these intense, steep and narrow steps, which this shoot jump reminds of for some reason... I did the steps down and up and I swear my legs were ready to fall off!

Permanent Resident
    Oy, Gabs, read what I wroted ~ a Munro is any hill in Scotland whose summit is more than 3,000 feet above sealevel, and which is separated from the next highest hill by more than 500 feet of ascent/ descent, and various rules like that. Some mad people spend a good chunk of their life climbing every one (there are 277 of them I believe although that number keeps changing as various new measurements are done) ~ called "doing your Munros"/

Quote Originally Posted by Breezer View Post
    Oy, Gabs, read what I wroted ~ a Munro is any hill in Scotland whose summit is more than 3,000 feet above sealevel, and which is separated from the next highest hill by more than 500 feet of ascent/ descent, and various rules like that. Some mad people spend a good chunk of their life climbing every one (there are 277 of them I believe although that number keeps changing as various new measurements are done) ~ called "doing your Munros"/
    Oh ok... you know when you read something in the wrong tone, as such, and it changes the meaning of the sentence?? I had one of those moments.
    I got vertigo enough at Katoomba, I don't think I'm going to be doing any Munros anytime soon!

Permanent Resident
    Oh ok... you know when you read something in the wrong tone, as such, and it changes the meaning of the sentence?? I had one of those moments. !
    That, my dear, is the story of my life!

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by centaur View Post
    Katherine F, Kara D, Veronica, and Jessica L
    Many thanks, tha's what I call "service".

Still Exploring
    is it against AW policy to say where the shoots are done? I am often curious...

hey guys just thought i would drop by and say thank you. i loved your shoot it was awsome, you guys obviously had a good time too.
    and i will openly admit i am TOTALLY jelous i woudl have loved to have been involved in that.
    one of the best group girl shoots i have seen since the waterfall shoot....

thanks
    Patty.
    xox

WOW, A solo shoot of Jessica L can't come soon enough. She is incredible. Also, I am kind of a sucker for the natural girls. I hope when her solo shoot gets posted that there will be extra large images too because she is just awesome. I can't wait!
    Last edited by diatribein2; 22nd November 2008 at 03:36 AM.

Plenty To Say
    This is an awesome shoot. Looks like you guys at AW really gave the girls a good workout and took them through some rough terrain! (My only grouse is that there are not enough shots of the girls naked among the rocks and trees. Maybe there was a problem? The girls all look tense in this photo: http://intimate-moments.abbywinters....321&shoot=7539)

In some way it reminded me of an old movie called "Picnic at Hanging Rock". The difference is that in this case the girls all returned safely and we got to see the pictures! Good stuff!

Posting Champion
    This is a really beautiful T1 shoot, four beautiful girls,beautifully shot, in beautiful surroundings, outstanding. My thanks to Jacki and the whole AW team for what must have been a feat of planning and organisation to produce the wonderful photoshoot which we see.There are two sequences of four pictures which show each girl against the same backdrop, the second one at the end of shoot with the girls topless, an excellent notion.

A few favourite shots, from many.

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...198&shoot=7539

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...199&shoot=7539

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...322&shoot=7539

An awesome debut, Katherine, Kara, Jessica and Veronika, thank you and may we see much more of you.

tom

Enjoys It Here
    Hmmm....well the girls are beautiful, the photography is great and I'm sure a lot of effort went into this but four full frontal shots out of 327 (and only a few topless/rear shots) does seem a bit unusual. Was there any reason for this?

Having said that, the frontal shots are great, there is something really funny about a naked girl in big boots...!
    Last edited by Marcio; 22nd November 2008 at 11:55 AM.

Enjoys It Here
    Awesome girls, thank you. Fantastic shoot with so many nice details. And all those cute small tushies to look at when they're on the way up . Made my day.

Posting Champion
    I must agree this is a lovely shoot and seeing the bums were great against those tight shorts. This is a very nice example of a "fun" shoot or T1.

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by silkenshadow View Post
    I must agree this is a lovely shoot and seeing the bums were great against those tight shorts.
    Don't be bashful, please, just say what you really think Silky !!!

I think it's really cool that there are girls here who are every bit as lecherous as us blokes !!!

Hey hey, its Kara here. I'm the blonde one with the blue bikini.

There were some questions about us being new to the site and if we'd done solos, so:

I did my first shoot, my solo, only 4 days before this shoot. I've done 2 more shoots since this T1...things take a bit of time to go up though...solos apparently about 6 weeks, IMs and other stuff maybe a few weeks? Veronika did her first shoot the day after my first shoot, and Jessica and Katherine had yet to do their solos when this was shot. So, we are new, but you'll hopefully see lots of us soon! Within the next month i guess.

I plan to do some T2s and T3s if i can though, so those will probably be up before my solo ever gets up! haha!

Also, we had heaps of fun...i'm glad you enjoyed it. Ooh and it was pretty chilly...maybe thats one reason why there are fewer naked shots - we didnt want to freeze!

Posting Champion
    The commenta I made with regard to the stills stand equally for the video, beautiful. My thanks to Amber, Patience the team and girls.

tom

Permanent Resident
    I have to say it, this set is just scrumptious: I love it to bits. All praise to Jacki and Toby!!!! Who says girls with clothes on can't be sexy?

And I wonder how many other, em, "gentleman of distinguished years" had the same response as me, watching that and saying "God, I wish I was young again" !

Still Exploring
    OK, was there some particular reason my message was deleted from this thread, other than a reference to Picnic at Hanging Rock clearly being way above a moderator's head?

Wields limited power
    Oh. there's no doubt a lot of stuff that goes over my head. Can't say I'm any less happy with life over it really

Wouldn't this shoot be more fitting to Picnic at Hanging Rock ?

Enjoys It Here
    Brilliant shoot, well executed. Thanks ladies, all of you :-). It's great to see two different types of lovely scenery.

Still Exploring
    Kara, your not the only one looking forward to a T3.

AW Model Still exploring MargieAW's Avatar
    i'm also jealous of this shoot, it would have been great fun to do!
    i love boots and short shorts, its hot! and getting naked on mountain walks is always a great way to make it more enjoyable

Enjoys It Here
    Quote Originally Posted by coster12 View Post
    Kara, your not the only one looking forward to a T3.
    I'll second that. Kara was my favourite of a good looking group.

I like T2 and T3 but I also really like the T1s, I guess it's the tease factor.

AW Model Posting tornado katherine_f's Avatar
    Hello from Vietnam.
    I just saw the photos. I can't download the video here but hopefully I will be able to soon. Thanks heaps to everyone for the complements. I'm looking forward to seeing the solo shoots from the other girls. and you've done 3 solos now Kara? that's awesome!
    i hope i can do some more shoots when i get back. but that won't b till late feb. i think after 3 months in asia ill probably look like an jungle woman (super hairy!).
    goodnight everyone
    xx

AW Model Posting tornado katherine_f's Avatar
    I still can't view the video. i tried downloading but it it kept stopping at 61%. I think my laptop is just bust crappy. GRR! :P
    But I remembered that i had to learn to drive a MANUAL for this shoot. is that part in the video? with me driving the car at the start? it was funny as! I'd only ever driven a manual a couple of times before and i had someone with me who knew how to drive it. but they needed a model to drive (because they had to film etc etc) so i got a crash course and had a couple of practice runs and then they were filming me driving!

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by katherine_f View Post
    I still can't view the video. i tried downloading but it it kept stopping at 61%. I think my laptop is just bust crappy. GRR! :P
    But I remembered that i had to learn to drive a MANUAL for this shoot. is that part in the video? with me driving the car at the start? it was funny as! I'd only ever driven a manual a couple of times before and i had someone with me who knew how to drive it. but they needed a model to drive (because they had to film etc etc) so i got a crash course and had a couple of practice runs and then they were filming me driving!
    Hi Katherine,

Yes indeed, there's sequence of the Land Rover emerging from the mist coming towards the camera and halting alongside, passenger side to camera. You can be made out in the drivers seat.

tom

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by katherine_f View Post
    Or connection is giving you problems. Either way, try using a download manager that will resume stopped downloads. Helps not having to repeat that same 61% on every attempt (you can also view the streaming Name:  FLV.gif
Views: 22882
Size:  1.2 KB version, less quality but quicker to view)

Still Exploring
    any clothed hikers ? (walking past)

nude photo shoot