Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Hiking Girls (Girl-Girl Fun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kara, your not the only one looking forward to a T3.

Comment

i'm also jealous of this shoot, it would have been great fun to do!
      i love boots and short shorts, its hot! and getting naked on mountain walks is always a great way to make it more enjoyable

Comment

Originally posted by coster12 View Post
        Kara, your not the only one looking forward to a T3.
        I'll second that. Kara was my favourite of a good looking group.

I like T2 and T3 but I also really like the T1s, I guess it's the tease factor.

Comment

Hello from Vietnam.
          I just saw the photos. I can't download the video here but hopefully I will be able to soon. Thanks heaps to everyone for the complements. I'm looking forward to seeing the solo shoots from the other girls. and you've done 3 solos now Kara? that's awesome!
          i hope i can do some more shoots when i get back. but that won't b till late feb. i think after 3 months in asia ill probably look like an jungle woman (super hairy!).
          goodnight everyone
          xx

Comment

I still can't view the video. i tried downloading but it it kept stopping at 61%. I think my laptop is just bust crappy. GRR! :P
            But I remembered that i had to learn to drive a MANUAL for this shoot. is that part in the video? with me driving the car at the start? it was funny as! I'd only ever driven a manual a couple of times before and i had someone with me who knew how to drive it. but they needed a model to drive (because they had to film etc etc) so i got a crash course and had a couple of practice runs and then they were filming me driving!

Comment

Originally posted by katherine_f View Post
              I still can't view the video. i tried downloading but it it kept stopping at 61%. I think my laptop is just bust crappy. GRR! :P
              But I remembered that i had to learn to drive a MANUAL for this shoot. is that part in the video? with me driving the car at the start? it was funny as! I'd only ever driven a manual a couple of times before and i had someone with me who knew how to drive it. but they needed a model to drive (because they had to film etc etc) so i got a crash course and had a couple of practice runs and then they were filming me driving!
              Hi Katherine,

Yes indeed, there's sequence of the Land Rover emerging from the mist coming towards the camera and halting alongside, passenger side to camera. You can be made out in the drivers seat.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by katherine_f View Post
                Or connection is giving you problems. Either way, try using a download manager that will resume stopped downloads. Helps not having to repeat that same 61% on every attempt (you can also view the streaming Click image for larger version

Name:	FLV.gif
Views:	7
Size:	1.2 KB
ID:	626286 version, less quality but quicker to view)

Comment

any clothed hikers ? (walking past)

nude photo shoot

Comment

Would love to see more of these 14 years later!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X