X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Minnie

New Model: Minnie
    Attached Files

Wow, she sure doesn't look like the Minnie I know with Mickey.

Comment

Mickey should be soooo lucky

Comment

An excellent sexy shoot from the adorable Minnie, explicit and with a toy. My thanks to Toby, the team and Minnie of whom I hope we see much more.

tom

Comment

Minnie is very pretty and cute, has got very nice breasts, a very lovely pussy and a wonderful thatch of pubic hair.
          I'm looking forward to the video and to more shoots with Minnie

Comment

A beautiful woman indeed. Oh to enjoy her from head to toe would be a dream come true. She has that look that
            could make a man fall in love with her with just one smile. Awesome as always to the Abby Winters Team.

Comment

This is my favorite shot, and it's even before Minnie reveals all her glory. Once the clothes come off, I can't decide what I like best--the dark nipples, the short powerful (and flexible ) legs, or the meaty lips under a delightful abundance of hair. Can't wait for more!

HM

Comment

Asian women

Asian women are so beautiful...and Minne is no exception!
                Last edited by middlepass0; 24 November 2008, 12:10 PM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

Yummilicious

Comment

I Love Abbywinters.com

I Love this place, lot of sexy and hot girls like Minnie

Comment

An excellent video of the delightful Minnie which complements the stills set wonderfully. My thanks to Patience, the team and of course Minnie of whom I hope we see much more.

tom

Comment

what a cutie:P

Comment

I really like Minnie's figure but I can't describe it in a word. Fleshy, firm and nicely padded are some of the things to come to mind. For a non-gymnast she's remarkably flexible - I'm glad too she has a non-gymnast style bush.

Comment

she is quite flexible...and what a fun looking dildo she has too

Comment

Wow, this is one hot lady and a terrific shoot with not much left to the imagination which is fine by me. Minnie is fantastic - she has the thickest bush and meatiest lips that i think i have ever seen on an Asian lady.

Comment

ohmygod yumm yum yum... is she going to be doing t3s??

Comment

Minnie

Hey Minnie, thank you for posing and for giving us the legs wide open poses. Minnie, you are beautiful and so very erotic.

Comment

Minnie you are definitley my favorite on this site, you're such a natural beauty, and a complete sex bomb!!

thanks SOoooOoo much for the amazing shoots!!

p.s.
                                    I'd be more than grateful if you came back and did more sets.

Comment

Minnie rocks my world - such a SEX BOMB!!! How I wish she would cum back!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X