X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Laura T

New IM: Laura T
    Attached Files

goodness gracious.... can't wait for the stills!

Comment

Originally posted by assmongrel View Post
      goodness gracious.... can't wait for the stills!
      Thanks you for the complement, I hope you enjoyed the shoot, It was alot of fun to do. I would love to here if there is anything else that anyone would like to see me do. I have a few Ideas myself, Iike a girl on girl with me and... well i will leave the rest to you guys. let me know who you think would be good to see me with.

Comment

Originally posted by laura_t View Post
        Thanks you for the complement, I hope you enjoyed the shoot, It was alot of fun to do. I would love to here if there is anything else that anyone would like to see me do. I have a few Ideas myself, Iike a girl on girl with me and... well i will leave the rest to you guys. let me know who you think would be good to see me with.

Can you juggle while riding a unicycle ???

Comment

What a Siren! Love your flirty, stroke-by-stroke seductiveness. You've made me a fan - I'll be looking for you. And, of course, we want see you girl/girl... there might be major chemistry with Alexiah or Nadia A. Magnificent solo debut!

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
            Can you juggle while riding a unicycle ???
            Of course, but i'm not sure it would be very entertaining to watch me do that... Unless i tried it naked! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Aion32 View Post
              What a Siren! Love your flirty, stroke-by-stroke seductiveness. You've made me a fan - I'll be looking for you. And, of course, we want see you girl/girl... there might be major chemistry with Alexiah or Nadia A. Magnificent solo debut!
              Thank you I am so glad you enjoyed watching it as much as i enjoyed doing it, and it is always good to know that i have fans. As for Alexiah or Nadia, well i just cant decide on which one i would rather do a shoot with. Do you think any one would mind if i did one with both of those beautiful girls? let me know.

Comment

A very fine IM indeed, I particularly liked the occasional eye contact with the camera. Thankyou Laura.

tom

Comment

Hey Laura I have been keeping an eye out for you ever since the raft building shoot, and I have not been disappointed. You really raise my blood pressure with your comments to camera about your state of arousal. Looking forward to seeing more of you and your beautiful body. Till later...

Comment

Need some pic sets. She's great!!!

Comment

One of the best...

This had everything I look for in an IM: beautiful girl, glances at the camera, including us in her thoughts and, of course, a great orgasm.

I know it's probably strange to talk to a camera but, Laura, the way you did it made this one of the sexiest IM's I've ever seen. Superb!

J

Comment

What a sexy and seducive IM. Laura T talks and looks right into the camera
                        Looking forward for her solo!

Comment

Laura T looking into and talking to the camera really worked. Her announcing her orgasm was pretty hot (I've found women sometimes do this in real life). And of course she's great to look at. I guess it's what the model feels comfortable with - for instance one of my favourite IMs has the model turning from the camera, closing her eyes and being quiet the whole time.

Comment

Hi Laura

Finally managed to look at your vid today and it was well worth the time it took to download. You have a very hot body and your orgasm was incredibly sexy. The only extra thing I would have liked was to see your magnificent bum and some footage of you doggy so we could see your pussy and anus from behind. No doubt we'll get to see some views of you from other angles in your forthcoming shoots.

Steve

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X