X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Emily K

New Model: Emily K
    Attached Files

I'm really looking forward to this shoot, Em is delightful. One's appetite has been whetted by potd's, preview shots, pictures from the models night out and others posted by Em on her thread. Roll on the 25th.

tom

Comment

Pretty girl, pretty eyes.. video preview pic doesn't look too bad either!

Comment

I'm certainly looking forward to seeing more of the beautiful Emily and the vid to follow.

Comment

We have waited so long for the stepmum with the mostest... Just can't wait for the stills and vid, Em: I'm sure they will not disappoint.

Comment

A shoot that has been eagerly awaited and I must say it does not disappoint. It is a beautiful shoot of the very lovely Emily, she is stunning with the most alluring eyes. My thanks to Jacki, the team and most of all Emily for this lovely shoot, more, more please.

A few favourite shots, very difficult to choose.

delightful

probably my favourite

a classical fun pic.

tom

Comment

Nice Oranges!!

Comment

there lemons but thx guys

Comment

still there nice oranges ,

Comment

A very pretty girl with a perfect body.I hope that she does another shoot with some naughtier poses.

Comment

ohh this gal is great!!! hahahaha lovely photos darling heart, you look stunning!

Comment

Wow, Miss Emily, these are just gorgeous. Your photographer doesn't get credited for some reason, but, whoeever it was, I'm so glad they put you on a pedestal!!!!

Like I think I said before, you so remind me of a girl I had a crush on at Uni (several decades ago) ~ well as far as the underwear shots anyway. I can't comment beyond that, because that's as far as I ever got with her, which is maybe as well coz we remained great friends through Uni and still exchange Christmas cards to this day...

Although I don't know the circumstances of all the girls here, I'd still lay heavy odds your one of the cutest stepmums on AW. Thanks for the stills: look forward to the video. And if Kristin has popped your cherry, how far do you think you might go on camera in future?????

Comment

Very nice Emily! Looking forward to your next set of stills !
                          M

Comment

Very pretty

Comment

SWEET! But where's the photographer credit...?

Comment

Originally posted by Aion32 View Post
                                SWEET! But where's the photographer credit...?
                                Working on it, not to worry

Comment

Is it just me or is there something about Emily K that just seems more naked. Cold weather, pale skin, freckles, reddish pubic hair. It all just goes together to make a very sexy combination.

Comment

Emily is a beautiful girl and this is a beautiful shoot. I especially like the pedestal pics.

L.

Comment

Emily, you shouldn't be that shy... Your pussy looks just great and perhapt you show a bit more in some future shoot. I just love freckles...

Comment

Interesting to find out on the video Emily K contacted AW first about photography and then ended up modelling for a shoot herself. Good decision. I always like the fair freckled look and the small-but-perky breasts so just for those reasons alone there was no way I wasn't going to like Emily K. The cute idea of standing on the pedestal I'm guessing was a spur of the moment idea - I wonder if it was the shoot crew's or Emily K's?

Comment

This shoot was shot by me a couple of months back. Hope that kills the curiosity. X

Comment

Originally posted by jacki View Post
                                            This shoot was shot by me a couple of months back. Hope that kills the curiosity. X
                                            Thanks for the reply but I hope curiosity in general is never killed, it's what sustains me!

Comment

*sigh* looking over this shoot again...takes me back to the pool...lol

though picking lemons with you looks like it could be quite fun

Comment

A really lovely outdoor video, I liked the use of the mirror in addition to the pedestal and ladder. My thanks to Amber, the team and most of all Emily, a most impressive debut, more, much more please.

tom

Comment

Up on the stone plinth I thought Emily looked like a goddess but I couldn't make up my mind whether she was Hera or Aphrodite. Mind you if she had a bow and arrow she would be Diana for sure. Great shoot and looking forward to her redux when it appears.

Comment

Listen to the IM. At the end Emily's orgasm song is sweet.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                    Working...
                                                    X