No announcement yet.

girls on a jumping Castle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A 'playful' shoot would be appropriate for this idea I think. Either tier1 (Fun) or tier2 (Make-out) is fine with me.

You don't want too big a group for a single jumping castle, got to be able to focus/see the girls involved. Far less 'orderly' shoot compared to Yoga or Aerobics, much more movement (esp. vertical ;-).

The slip/slide idea could be combined into a sort water-shoot/party? Bit hazardous for the equipment though

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
      A 'playful' shoot would be appropriate for this idea I think. Either tier1 (Fun) or tier2 (Make-out) is fine with me.
      Or hardcore! Do I grab her on the way up or on the way down!

The slip/slide idea could be combined into a sort water-shoot/party? Bit hazardous for the equipment though
      This can be hazardous for the participants, too. I remember when my son and his friend decided to run onto the slip/slide from opposite directions and bumped heads. Ow!

Comment

whos to say we cant have a water fight on the jumping castle?? haha, i love it!!! just add water!
        i do agree that the kids party idea is a bit inapropriate 4 AW but really how can you not want to see girl thrown around on a jumping castle, could be a vid in there two couldn't there??

Comment

i reckon it might b cool to just make the jumping castle shoot just about the girls on a jumping castle especially if there's only going to be 3 or 4 girls. i think idea of a party and water fight are cool and they'd be heaps of fun and sexy, but i also think that the jumping castle would be interesting enough on it's own. a bunch of girls jumping around and having a ball. getting excited and tearing each other's clothes off. jumping around more. falling on each other. touching. kissing. ok i think you get the idea. a party/carnival shoot and the water slide/water fight shoot could be done separately as well.

Comment

Originally posted by katherine_f View Post
            a bunch of girls jumping around and having a ball. getting excited and tearing each other's clothes off. jumping around more. falling on each other. touching. kissing. ok i think you get the idea.
            ok ok when can i jump on board!?! i'm ready!

Comment

anytime

Comment

Uh oh, now all of you ladies are gonna find out just how perverted I am... I just found a snippet of a nudist movie that featured about thirty nudists, a range of ages through about 40, both sexes, on a very large jumping castle!

Did you hear me? THIRTY of them on one jumping castle.

Now imagine if they were all lovely young women ages 18-24. Joined by a guy in his mid-fifties. Would that be a thrilling erotic masterpiece or what!!??

Comment

I still want to do this. although the fantasy has shifted to the more intense and i think i'd like it to be a nice line up of women that eventually culminates into a brilliantly satisfying orgy!
                  With oil... lots and lots of oil.
                  > lea runs off to enjoy herself!

Comment

Originally posted by LeaAW View Post
                    I still want to do this. although the fantasy has shifted to the more intense and i think i'd like it to be a nice line up of women that eventually culminates into a brilliantly satisfying orgy!
                    With oil... lots and lots of oil.
                    > lea runs off to enjoy herself!

https://twitter.com/LeaNights
                    This sounds fun Lea! Get's my vote. Hope you
                    Have a wonderful Christmas. Keep smiling

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X