girls on a jumping Castle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

girls on a jumping Castle

ok so anyone whos read my thread will no it's a big fantasy thing for me to have sex on a jumping castle. BUT i think it would make for a wickedly fun t1 or t2. but i get dibbs on t3 (hehehe)
    what do you think?

I had a funny discussion about this with a woman at work who I like a lot. Last summer (it's well into autumn here now) she was looking online for a moon bounce -- that's what we call a jumping castle -- for her daughter's birthday party. She was disappointed because they were so expensive. I asked how old her daughter would be -- I was thinking eight or nine. She said her daughter was 18! Thinking about a group of 18-yr-old girls in shorts in a moon bounce, I said, "I know how you can defray the costs of the moon bounce, just sell grandstand tickets to the middle-aged guys in the neighborhood. I'll come!"

Now she looks at me funny.

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
      I had a funny discussion about this with a woman at work who I like a lot. Last summer (it's well into autumn here now) she was looking online for a moon bounce -- that's what we call a jumping castle -- for her daughter's birthday party. She was disappointed because they were so expensive. I asked how old her daughter would be -- I was thinking eight or nine. She said her daughter was 18! Thinking about a group of 18-yr-old girls in shorts in a moon bounce, I said, "I know how you can defray the costs of the moon bounce, just sell grandstand tickets to the middle-aged guys in the neighborhood. I'll come!"

Sounds like a great idea to me. I'd comtribute!

Comment

Boing Boing Boing.

A bouncy castle, brilliant idea.

L

Comment

At least a T1 in a jumpy castle would be nice to see if not a T2.

Comment

Yeah, but what to DO during such a shoot? What kinda games can one play at a jumping castle, hmm...

You prolly don't really want a castle, with walls.. very difficult to shoot the action then. Unless it's a HUGE castle but I don't know if they have those in Aus? Would take of privacy needs though

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              Yeah, but what to DO during such a shoot? What kinda games can one play at a jumping castle, hmm...
              Several girls with big boobies jumping up and down....

I am easily pleased!

L

Comment

Originally posted by LeaAW View Post
                ok so anyone whos read my thread will no it's a big fantasy thing for me to have sex on a jumping castle. BUT i think it would make for a wickedly fun t1 or t2. but i get dibbs on t3 (hehehe)
                what do you think?

tell us more about this fantasy of actually having sex on one. you mean, lying down and just jiggling around? getting all engage and then boinging up and down for the actual sex part?

lotsa luck, girl!!!

Comment

Jumping Castle - Moon Bounce

Originally posted by arsby View Post

Arsby,

When I read the story I literally ROTFL'd! Dude that is really funny! You say outside Philly? I'd be one of those guys in the grandstand who bought a ticket! I'm there! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post

You prolly don't really want a castle, with walls.. very difficult to shoot the action then. Unless it's a HUGE castle but I don't know if they have those in Aus? Would take of privacy needs though
                    we have all shapes and sizes! i',m sure there would be plenty that met our needs

Comment

Originally posted by wannadance View Post
                      tell us more about this fantasy of actually having sex on one. you mean, lying down and just jiggling around? getting all engage and then boinging up and down for the actual sex part?

lotsa luck, girl!!!
                      well i think it's the bounceyness..... you could get thrown around really easy and it wouldnt hurt... infact youd go for more.
                      i'm not sure what it is just seems like a good place. i've been on this fantasy for a few years now. i promise as soon as i do you guys will be the first to hear bout it!

Comment

i would love to do a t1 or t2 on a jumping castle, so much fun!

Comment

well we got us two!!! who else do you need!

Comment

oh that's an awesome idea Lea! i would totally be up for a t1 or t2 on a jumping castle. that would be so much fun!!! especially a t2.

Comment

Love this idea!

Comment

Originally posted by roxy View Post
                                i would love to do a t1 or t2 on a jumping castle, so much fun!
                                and I'd certainly pay good money to see you Roxy - all those lovely girly bits jiggling and bouncing

Comment

Originally posted by katherine_f View Post
                                  oh that's an awesome idea Lea! i would totally be up for a t1 or t2 on a jumping castle. that would be so much fun!!! especially a t2.
                                  a T2 with you in it would be great Katherine - I'd vote for that any day

Comment

Originally posted by Darwinsteve View Post
                                    and I'd certainly pay good money to see you Roxy - all those lovely girly bits jiggling and bouncing

hehe why thankyou, i do have a few jiggly and bouncy bits that i'm sure you'd enjoy

how bout a 3 girl t2?? good idea?? yeah i think so too

Comment

sounds great

Comment

me 2, me 2, me 2!!!!

Comment

How about a whole "kid themed" party ... a bouncy castle, a slip and slide, a kiddie pool, water balloons (though that might hurt when nekkid), water guns (oooh... potential there), a pinata, cotton candy...

Comment

omg omg omg it's perfect!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vantina View Post
                                              How about a whole "kid themed" party ... a bouncy castle, a slip and slide, a kiddie pool, water balloons (though that might hurt when nekkid), water guns (oooh... potential there), a pinata, cotton candy...
                                              sounds like another HUGE group shoot
                                              awesome

Comment

Mmmm I like the sound of this and it seems there's already two volunteers

tom

Comment

I'm counting at least four models thus volunteers Now somebody needs to pitch/sell the idea to HQ. Nice shoot to start the new year with, everybody will be nicely rested.. yeah right. It's a good plan anyway.

I do wonder how hard it will be to get proper stills from such a shoot. Most of it is in motion, not like you can stop moving in mid-air Oh, I'll guess Jacki will enjoy a nifty challenge

Comment

looks like my idea has grown!! lol, cant shoot it with out blaire tho!!! or me.... haha, i'm sure jacki would be up of the challange! shes like super woman with a camrea that girl!

Comment

im sure jacki could figure it out... maybe... actually it might b difficult to light a jumping castle coz all the walls would cause shaddows. it would have to b a really bright day i guess, with lots of reflection boards and a super fast shutter speed. it still sounds like it would b an awesome shoot though! and if they made it into a whole party theme then there wouldn't have to be too many bouncy jumping castle shots. maybe it could be for AW's birthday... does AW have a birthday? can we eat cake?

Comment

How about a whole "kid themed" party ...
                                                        The idea sounds good, just the title "kid themed" seems inappropriate for a site like ours.

Lxm

Comment

i didn't even think of it like that but you do have a point. but we could still make it like a party or a carnival or something without the 'kid themed' part. or scrap the party idea and just have the jumping castle. jumping castles aren't just for kids. i know someone who had a jumping castle at her 21st and someone else who had a jumping castle at their uni graduation after party. im pretty sure there were no actual minors at either of those events. i still love party hats and party poppers and wading pools and fairy bread and jumping castles!!! who says it has only kids can enjoy that stuff?

Comment

i think that sounded harsher than i meant it to.... i just meant we we could have that style of party and just leave out the 'kid themed' title.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X