New Redux: Narita comes back...

New Redux: Narita comes back...
    Attached Files

WHo is this girl!!!!!

She's totally cute!

Comment

nice nipples yum!

Comment

I really liked Narita's first solo shoot which was a T1 if I remember rightly. Its lovely to see that she is confident enough now to move up to a T2 (at least) and show us a whole lot more of herself. Very tasty indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwinsteve View Post
          I really liked Narita's first solo shoot which was a T1 if I remember rightly. Its lovely to see that she is confident enough now to move up to a T2 (at least) and show us a whole lot more of herself. Very tasty indeed.
          I so agree. This set is so much better. They show off Narita's beautiful face, flat belly and pert breasts beautifully. But most of all they show off her amazing bum, which is very, very delicious!

Comment

Narita is looking even better in this redux. She has such pretty eyes & smile. This set she shows it all, she's a very sexy girl!

Comment

An exceedingly fine shoot of the beautiful Narita of whom one can only say more please. A delight to view. My thanks to Jacki the team and Narita for this shoot.

tom

Comment

Wow. Narita is absolutely stunning

Comment

I was so taken with Narita's beautiful face and breasts that she has been assigned as my desktop image! I am now very much of the opinion that (apart from my darling McKenzie), that she is the prettiest model on AW. Thank you Narita for giving us such a delight to make our days go so much better

Comment

Narita is such a pretty face - she has some lovely puffy-nippled breasts too. And as I always hope for - a sexier Redux.

Comment

Where does Abby Winters find them! What a stunner!

Comment

Originally posted by creedman47 View Post
                        I so agree. This set is so much better. They show off Narita's beautiful face, flat belly and pert breasts beautifully. But most of all they show off her amazing bum, which is very, very delicious!
                        Agreed 200%.

Fantastic

Rob.

Comment

Narita is just so pretty, I am glad she came back for a visit and I hope she comes back soon any and everyway possible.

Comment

Sweet vid.

Rob.

Comment

A beautiful sexy video of the very lovely Narita. Thank you to Patience, the team and Narita

tom

Comment

Love the video as much as the stills. Such a beautiful woman

Comment

Narita

Narita is adorable. I look forward to seeing her again, perhaps in an IM or GG Any chance of that

Comment

Well I didn't expect Narita could be more adorable than what I saw in the stills set but I'm glad to be wrong - the video shows there's no end to her charms.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X