X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Cassie

New Model: Cassie
    Attached Files

My girlfriend and me are really looking forward to this one. Those gorgeous Tiger Marks on Cassie's inner thighs have already got us excited!

Comment

Ah....alone at last and she brought a friend along, how nice! Can't wait...

Comment

A really lovely shoot of the beautiful Cassie. She has a lovely smile and mischievous glint in her beautiful dark eyes. this stills set is a joy to view. My thanks to Jacki, the team and of course to Cassie.

I await the video tomorrow with much anticipation.

We have had the delights of Cassie and Keilyn (aww), this lovely shoot and Cassie and Kiki to come at the end of the week, ahh, life is good

tom

Comment

Another great set- Cassie is absolutely delicious- I love that wicked, mischievous smile...very exciting

Comment

Apparently you can go a long way with a great haircut.

Comment

Cassie's a cutie in many ways and I like them all +++++

Comment

Great session with a little Sue Ann charm/loveliness/silliness thrown in! Wonderful!

Comment

One should say, that a clover doesn't bring luck.
                  Luv Sabrina

Comment

Wonderful.

Comment

I now know what she is thinking about ,

Comment

I awaited the video with much anticipation and it was not misplaced. Superb from the cosy, intimate chat with Sue-Ann to the climatic ending. Cassie is a real star. My thanks to Amber, the team , Sue-Ann and above all to Cassie for bringing us this superb video.

tom

Comment

I just want to say thank you so much for all your amazing comments I was so nervous on the day and was I really worried about how the shoot would come out. Iv only seen my stills as I dont think I will be able to watch myself on video without moving uncomfortably in my seat!... but Im glad people enjoyed it. Hopefully my IMs will be up shortly with more squirting to come. XO

Comment

Cassie - a great photo set and video. I just adore your beautiful stretch marks. Some women may take that the wrong way, but a lot of us guys really love them and yours are beautiful, as is the rest of you

Comment

Cassie, super shoot! You are making quite a splash here on AW debut!

Comment

Cassie's so chatty...and curvy...and unusually talented.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X