• Show
Clear All

New Redux: Hayley T comes back...

New Redux: Hayley T comes back...
    Attached Files

So nice.

Comment

Hayley T has one of the sexiest smiles I've ever seen

This one I am really waiting for with great enthusiasm.

yusa

Comment

Hayley T is an absolute stunning young woman. Hope the shoot will be as original as the first one

Comment

Somehow, this release popped up on the site one minute ago, while I was surfing, labeled, "one minute ago", and complete with the three follow-up posts, above!

That's "AbbyMagic"!

As for Hayley, "isn't she lovely"!!!??!!

Comment

what a nice surpise that Hayley T came back -a real cutie :++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ more please of Hayley T anytime

Comment

Jackie, You are an artist and Hayley You are beautiful, what a smile !http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...138&shoot=7547
              Last edited by Meridian; 14 December 2008, 07:15 PM. Reason: forgot the smile :-)

Comment

Hayley T redux

This has to be one of the most innocent appearing models yet! This is the kind of gorl I dream of.....

So glad to see you back Hayley. Can't wait to see MORE of you ,,, Hint hint

Glider

Comment

Real erotic art. - Thankyou!

Comment

A beautiful set that takes me back to the pinup magazines of the 60's that belonged to my uncle (which I would secretly enjoy)! Can someone persuade Hayley to move gently into the new millennium? I can't wait to get more of her..!

Comment

Excellent!!! Superb!!! Awesome!!! Beautiful!!! Enchanting!!! Ravishing!!!

If no one guessed it, I like this set.

yusa

Comment

A truly beautiful shoot, Hayley is absolutely gorgeous, alluring eyes, lovely smile. My thanks to Jacki, the team and of course Hayley. A delight to view.

tom

Comment

Lovely face, hair, eyes, bra and dress.

Comment

Beautiful girl and superb shoot!

Comment

Former model, now photog, Jackie, together with a pristine and gorgeous model like Hayley T, and I always get plenty of new pics for my various "favorite" lists! #137 made about five lists!

Whoops! Make that #135!

#137 is Jennifer Anniston, a few years ago!

Comment

another gorgous set from the "T" family of models... not to be confused with the model T family...

Hayley is a stunner... beautiful face, wionderfull boobies nice.....
                                Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 15 December 2008, 01:25 PM. Reason: forgot the y in hayle y

Comment

Hayley is as cute as can be.
                                  Great figure and absolutely
                                  perfect breasts.

Comment

fantastic, my only slight disappointment is that even after a second shoot, I was hoping she'd show us a little more of her 'girly bits'. Each to their own, maybe next time.

Comment

It has been said above, but I will say it again! Hayley is gorgeous. She has a beautiful body and her face is just TOO sweet . Don't agree about seeing more of her 'girly bits'. I think she has a mystery that might be ruined if we see too much of her. Great stuff AW and thank you for existing Hayley
                                      Last edited by creedman47; 16 December 2008, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by barryvee View Post
                                        fantastic, my only slight disappointment is that even after a second shoot, I was hoping she'd show us a little more of her 'girly bits'. Each to their own, maybe next time.
                                        Personally, I think there's plenty enough "girly bits" to be found around here! Let's enjoy the occasional "shy" one. Maybe we'll see more and maybe not. Either way, I've enjoyed her sharing what she has with us.

Comment

Oh Hayley T is a beautiful woman and I hope she will come back many more times , a real CUTIEin my book
                                          Last edited by sterling2; 16 December 2008, 10:52 PM.

Comment

I was hoping to see more closeup views in the video, even if Hayley wanted to keep her secret bits to herself. Now the desire deepens and I'm looking forward to the next time with her.

Comment

Video

E marvelos show of a beautiful girl! I am very happy, we haven't seen more of her 'girly bits' and the erotic spell isn't destroyd.

Comment

Hayley T is adorably sweet in her video - and such a shapely bum and nicely perky boobs too. I like her straight forward reason for modelling at AW: "fun and something I've never done before."

Comment

A delightful video of the very lovely Hayley, a gem and a pleasure to view. My thanks to Patience, the team and Hayley.

tom

Comment

I was hoping that Hayley would make a re-appearance. She is so beautiful and the set has brought that out completely. Well done.

Comment

I've been a member of this site for over 5 years. I've seen every model on the site. Hands down Hayley T is THE best looking model on this site. Let's see a 2nd Redux!!

Comment

That sexy innocent look gets me all the time. What a great addition to AW

Comment

She has lovely young little breasts and cute perky nipples. I could admire them for hours. I like her nice bald pussy too. She also has really nice feet and toes. Would love to see her masturbating!

She shows more of her pussy and spreads her legs for us at ISM. She has beautiful young, pink pussy lips, just how I imagined it to look.

Gorgeous voice and innocent personality too. Thank you for stripping off and sharing yourself with us, Hayley. You really are a beautiful young teenage girl with a delicious body and some of the nicest tits I've seen.

Aaron

Comment

What was Hayley T's ISM name?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X