X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Christen

New Model: Christen
    Attached Files

Cool setting! Spring with Christen will brighten up the cold and dark European days

Comment

She's one model to be looking forward to. Just beautiful.

Comment

How loverly, a beauty among the flowers (I was going to say liliies bit I don' know flowers that well).

Comment

A beautiful flower among flowers. Christen is an incredible beautiful girl with a body to die for. I'm pretty sure she's done a redux and I hope to see it soon.

Comment

A delightful set. Christen is very attractive. I love the hairstyle, but am so pleased that her darling little pussy is so perfectly shaved. Look forward to seeing more of her

Comment

I was so looking forward to seeing Christen again ever since the plastic balls group photos. She's an absolutely gorgeous lady with a beautiful body. And her pussy is delightfully unique - I love it. More from Christen please.

Comment

Absolutely beautiful.

Comment

Amazing. How did she get that pussy so smooth?

Comment

She is stunning, what a beautiful setting amongst the flowers too! Can't wait to see her in the step aerobics shoot.

Comment

Oh wow she is stunning!!! Gorgeous set this one...I wanna see more!!

Comment

I have received the best birthday present ever. Thanks christen

Comment

I think I've fallen in love! Christen is absolutely phenomenal

Comment

What al ovely bright vibrant shoot, just the thing to brighten a dark cold morning. Christen is absolutely delightful, I've been looking forward to her solo since Ball Pit Girls and I hope we get to see much much more of her.
                            My thanks to the ever to be lamented Toby, the team and of course Christen, really looking forward to the video.

tom

Comment

Ilike this shoot,and Christen really adds to it ,hope there's much more of Christen to come ,what a cutie

Comment

Is the video deliberately a little out of focus?

Comment

She and I have very similar tastes in panties...I have nearly the same pair, but mine have white spots on them as well

Comment

Great setting, Christen looks great amongst those flowers.

Comment

Originally posted by kristin View Post
                                      She and I have very similar tastes in panties...I have nearly the same pair, but mine have white spots on them as well

did the come like that or did cum make them like that ???

Comment

What a beauty! You can't really appreciate how gorgeous Christen is just from the Ball Pit Girls. I love this shoot!

Comment

A thoroughly delightful video. I was looking forward to the video after the excellent stills set and have not been disappointed, splendid. Thank you to Lee and the team. More Christen please Santa.

tom

Comment

I've been waiting for this since the Ball Pit Shoot and I'm not dissappointed. Hope we see MUCH more of you in the future. A new star is born.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcio View Post
                                              Amazing. How did she get that pussy so smooth?
                                              Shhh! Don't say it loud. Or else she too will reappear with fuzz covering her beautifully unique assets. If you remember there were many beauties who were bald on their first outing but were persuaded/encouraged to grow their pelts later: Petria, Tiff, Chloe B, Cleo, Larissa M, ... the list goes on.

Comment

You've got to say Christen has an outstanding body. Such shapely boobs and bum, such fine skin. Not so sure about the soft-focus style video though....As for the smoothness, I for one will be looking forward to how the models usually appear in their AW Redux shoot.

Comment

What we used to call a "Kodak Moment"!

... Well, Kodak wouldn't have done this scene!

But this was a treat, the perfect body of Christen surrounded by brightly-colored nature!

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Bertie View Post
                                                    Is the video deliberately a little out of focus?
                                                    I thought it was just me. This is not a good one to judge vl4 by.

Comment

Originally posted by crunchtime3 View Post
                                                      I thought it was just me. This is not a good one to judge vl4 by.
                                                      Well, whatever it is, I don't like it. It is distracting to focus on the focus instead of the girl.

Comment

Beautiful Christen and a nice and different approach in the stills and video.
                                                        Simply great and shoots doesnt have to be that explicite

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X