X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Nicola C

New Model: Nicola C
    Attached Files

A beautiful sun dappled outdoors still set. Jacki elegantly sets Nicola's fair yet rosy complexion against the vibrant greens of the foliage the better to capture Nicola's loveliness. A delight to view. My thanks to Jacki, the team and Nichola of whom I hope we see much more.

tom

Comment

Nicola is as cute as can be. Very nice curves.

Comment

E beautyful and sensitive girl with gorgeous labia. Wow!

Comment

She made my lists ,both of them

Comment

Video

of a sweet giggling girly

Comment

Nicola C was a sweet charmer in her video. Another convert from waxing towards the bush! A yes from me for the pale look and I agree with Sue-Ann about Nicole C's bum - "pretty gorgeous."

Comment

Nicola told Sue-Ann that she has a twin sister with bigger boobs. Would we be able to see her on these pages one day soon? That would be a cool shoot, we haven't seen a pair of sisters for some time now.

Comment

Not great stills. Over exposed mostly. A shame as Nicola looks gorgeous

Comment

A lovely looking lady with great curves and a sweet smile. Hoping to see more of her sooner rather than later.

Comment

Just had a look at Nicola's solo vid and I am very impressed with this beautiful lady. She is so gorgeous with a beautiful smile. She has fantastic breasts with nipples to die for. And when she pulled her panties down to reveal her peachy bum I got a very pleasant surprise when her luscious lips briefly swung into view as her thighs parted. Extremely erotic.

Here's hoping we see Nicola again for two reasons:
                      1. Her sister has D or DD breasts and I would love to see a set of them together naked; and
                      2. I want to see a lot more of her marvellous meaty lips - would love to see some open leg shots of this lady with plenty of close-ups of her pussy.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X