X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Chloe B

New IM: Chloe B
    Attached Files

This IM is AMAZING. I always enjoy watching Chloe B and this is no exception. She is a beautiful young woman. I give this a 20 on a scale of 1 to 10. Easily my favorite IM so far, definitely getting the DVD for just this IM. I hope you are reading this Chloe B. You are STUNNING. Please come back and visit us on your thread. Thanks for the Christmas Treat. KISSES

Comment

In any masturbation why not make a CLOSE UP to the clit and fingers? this will be a different way to see those wonderful moments and in the END when they COME to her faces.

feria1

Comment

Chloe, hon - Your orgasms are a real martyrdom, & you're a sexual saint! Hosanna in the highest! Piece on earth! Yours preferred. Aion

Comment

The perfect holiday gift - a pair of classic Chloe B orgasms! What more could a man ask for in these depressed economic times... You go Chloe girl, more power to your fingers... and hands... and wonderful breasts... lovely legs... beautiful pussy lips... OK you get the picture.

Comment

An exceedingly fine IM from the inimitable Chloe, magnificent, a sheer delight to watch. Thank you Chloe

tom

Comment

Chloe, you are a beautiful woman, a wonderful human being, and source of unfailing erotic delight!! Your generosity with yourself is one of the great joys of Abbyland.Thank you yet again!!!!!

Best wishes for a Happy New Year!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Thanks!

Hi there Chloe,
                3 big orgasms in about 20 minutes and NOT as a sporting event but as a natural deep pleasure, while the breeze were caressing you in a backyard somewhere... You actually are an ideal woman!
                Thank you Chloe! And thank you AbbyWinters! Have a great 2009, everybody!
                Attached Files
                Last edited by kar0O1O; 29 December 2008, 12:14 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

A multiple! Oh dear.

Comment

This is definitely one of the most impressive intimate moments I've seen on abbywinters. Thank you so much Chloe for sharing them with us.

Comment

Originally posted by whoabby View Post
                      This is definitely one of the most impressive intimate moments I've seen on abbywinters. Thank you so much Chloe for sharing them with us.
                      Welcome, whoabby! You've clearly made an enjoyable start in your experience of AW. The wonderfulness of Chloe is a hard act to follow, but I'm sure that as you continue to explore you will find an equally wonderful variety of models, personalities, and styles of sexual enjoyment. Not all are as vocally or gesturally as vivid in their expressions of pleasure, but AW well bears out the saying that variety is the spice of life.

Have fun!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

I wonder if Chloe will ever do any more IM shoots...I reckon we all hope so!

s

Comment

Oh god Chloe!!!!! Your legs and your big feet are too erotic. Thank you, Chloe for sharing your beautiful face and body.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X