X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Fae & Kiki (Hardcore)

New Girl/Girl: Fae & Kiki (Hardcore)
    Attached Files

I never thought, this would work in a photo shoot, Kiki and Fae, but this is pure art, contrasts, light and shadow, a lot symbols (for me), maybe I like the girls too much and over interpret.

Comment

An absolute masterpiece by Jacki and the gals, that's all I can say.

Comment

I would absolutely love to see the video for this!

This is sexual beauty that goes beyond the description by words.

Comment

The WMV of vid1 is missing.

Comment

A stunning stills set. Jacki's use of the set, light and shadow is outstanding, the shots are beautifully composed. Fae and Kiki beautiful, all combine to make a stunning set. A spectacular Christmas treat, my thanks to Jacki, the team, Fae and Kiki.

Some favourite shots which give flavour of the whole

An excellent throughly enjoyable video, Fae and Kiki are awesome. My thanks to Amber, Patience and the team.

tom
            Last edited by tom2c7777; 26 December 2008, 10:55 AM. Reason: vid

Comment

Originally posted by Sonnus88 View Post
              The WMV of vid1 is missing.
              Yeah, spotted and reported to HQ. However it being Christmas might delay getting that fixed, sorry.

The mp4_HQ vid is the closest in video-quality, if you can spare the extra Mb's downloading it (and can view h264/mp4 vids) go for that one.

Comment

Thanks Frans. I chose the low-res mp4 as my temporary file.

Comment

Why isn't there a WMV vid for the first video?????

Comment

What a delightful Christmas treat!

This video portrays all of the eroticism of words, teasing, and tension. I loved the build-up -- as well as the follow-through! A very good job of camera-work as well.

Thanks to everyone.

Toscana

Comment

Two big smoochies for the great job by two great girls.
                      Kiki said Fae was like a machine doing oral sex on her. I think this was one of Fae's best T3's and that is saying a lot.

Kiki called her pussy, her cookie, like a chocolate chip cookie. I couldn't quite hear what Fae called hers, Kiki said "Little Fae".

Comment

Fae & Kiki (Hardcore)

Wonderful film. But was Fae rimming Kiki at the beginning of vid 3? We couldn't see properly.
                        (Perhaps one of the ladies could tell us, otherwise I shall still be worrying about it on my death-bed.)

Comment

Originally posted by LeoBloom View Post
                          Wonderful film. But was Fae rimming Kiki at the beginning of vid 3? We couldn't see properly.
                          (Perhaps one of the ladies could tell us, otherwise I shall still be worrying about it on my death-bed.)
                          Yes, I thought that too. I don't think I have ever seen Kiki do anal before and I was looking forward to it. Fae apparently loves anal Way too brief scene, but other than that superb. Loved the meeting of East and South Asia!

Comment

Yeah, I don't think so. She seemed tempted but her face was too low down.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X