X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Kacey

New Model: Kacey
    Attached Files

I'm glad Kacey survived the rafting so she could finally go solo. I have been looking forward to this one and Kacey did not disappoint. Nice boobs!

Comment

Ohh she looks sweet,look forward to see more of this loveley girl,and mabey some girl girl with some ather sweet girl? for eks Amy.T? Im dreaming

Comment

Kacey's HHhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Sweet girl, pretty smile, great boobs, cute butt, nice shooting (except the awful pink wall) but please Kacey, make a decision: Pubic hair or no pubic hair. It means daily shaving OR weekly waxing OR let the pubic hair grow. Everything between is "not fish and not meat", as we say in German.

Comment

Kacey or Kasey? (She signed her note Kasey). Anyway, very nice boobs - hope she jiggles them a bit in the video.

Comment

What a lovely girl with a beautiful smile, and to top it all she has a great body. Hope to see more of Kacey.

Comment

Kacey has a cute smile that would light up a room - and everybody in that room would be taken with her pale blonde loveliness.

Comment

Kacey is a real cutie. She has a sweet, innocent, and of course beautiful face.
                  Fabulous bod and some very nice closeups.
                  Didn't notice the color of the wall.

Comment

Kacey's a beautiful fair lass all the way around. Especially great eyes & a fantastic bottom!

New Years Resolution #1 - Let's not split hairs about pubic hairs.
                    Last edited by bookmanz; 31 December 2008, 04:00 AM.

Comment

AW have done it again. A truly delightful shoot with the beautiful Kacey, alluring eyes and a lovely smile. This stills shoot is a joy to view, a lovely set and excellently lit and composed pictures and of course Kacey. My thanks to Charli, the team and Kacey of whom I hope we see much much more.

A few favourite shots

tom

Comment

This girl is awesome with a body to die for - like one of the other posters I didn't even notice the colour of the walls and I thought her wispy fair pubes were very sexy. Bring on the vid is all I can say - apart from I want to see her in a T3 asap and a redux and even an IM.

Comment

Well that is unusual a video with no talking sound, replaced by music. Back to the Charlie Chaplin days, or the beginning of AW. I don't know about anybody else but that killed the pleasure of viewing a video even if Kacey is nice to look at and seemed to enjoy her moment.

Comment

I have technical issue. Up to now I was able to read your HQ.mp4 files with Windows Media Player 11 (with Vista). But for this one I cannot read the video; apparently there is an issue with the sound track/codec I cannot solve. Do you have an explaination/solution?

Best regards and happy new year!

Comment

Originally posted by doanlo View Post
                              I have technical issue. Up to now I was able to read your HQ.mp4 files with Windows Media Player 11 (with Vista). But for this one I cannot read the video; apparently there is an issue with the sound track/codec I cannot solve. Do you have an explaination/solution?
                              Yeah, video-file appears to be corrupt for the HQ version. Requested HQ to replace that file, if you want to watch that vid *now*, get the wmv it's closest in quality.

Comment

The wmv vid is fine and congratulations to the team. This is one of the best vids I have seen and hopefully we'll see lots more of Kacey. She is truly gorgeous.

Comment

This is a really enjoyable video of a beautiful and very cute girl. I like it how she undresses and shows her wonderful body on this fine music.
                                  Thanks a lot Kacey for this lovely show and I hope to see you in a lot more shoots.

Comment

A splendid video, I'm not a fan of musical soundtracks but the 'understated' music used on this occasion did not impair my enjoyment of this video. My thanks to Amber and the team. Kacey is absolutely adorable and I hope that we get to see much much more of her in any shoot genre.

tom
                                    Last edited by tom2c7777; 2 January 2009, 07:20 AM.

Comment

I don't know the why for the music soundtrack but if for whatever reason this meant that Kacey's video got to be shown on AW well I applaud. From what we see here she's joyful and playful, coy and sexy.

Comment

Wonderful video of a beautiful girl.
                                        There was nothing wrong with the music in the background.
                                        Maybe she had nothing to say.
                                        We all love SueAnn, she's cute and very sweet, but some of those interviews get a bit ridiculous.

Comment

Very Nice!

Comment

Heya! Wow...what a rush I got when I checked out the photos from my first solo shoot with AW! Im not usually thrilled when looking @ myself in pics...However Charli worked some serious magic behind that lense - I'm really happy with the results!

I was sooo nervous that day and a 'lil shy, but once I was warmed up I was able 2 get in2 it.
                                            The AW team couldn't of been kinder and I felt very at ease & comfy, rolling around on the floor.
                                            Getting naked felt so natural and free...it's kinda addictive - I feel my best now when I'm lounging around and also doing housework in the nuddy..! Weird but true...

It's gr8 to be here....I can't wait to do more shoots. Thankyou for the lovely feedback - great 4 the ego!

Kacey xx

Comment

Originally posted by kacey View Post
                                              It's gr8 to be here....I can't wait to do more shoots. Thankyou for the lovely feedback - great 4 the ego!
                                              Kacey xx
                                              So are we, so make sure it will be soon.

Comment

Hey, that was excellent Kacey. It looked as if you were enjoying yourself, which comes across and makes the performance even better. The set was well color co-ordinated and added to the atmosphere. All I can say is encore. more. more and more. Thanks everyone and especially to Kacey, well done girl.
                                                Last edited by Andrew01; 9 January 2009, 10:45 AM. Reason: grammar or is it spelling?

Comment

Hi Kacey, you were great in your vid and we would love to see much more of you in the future.

Comment

Omg

Just checking out the pics for the 1st time (yet to watch the vid) but just wanted to say what a gorgeous girl & it looks like the top drawer subject has really allowed Charli to show us her best too. I must say (& apologies if anyone's nose is out of joint) that these are the best pics of ANY I've seen on AW.

And Kacey, if you do see this, I think the pubes are great, just enough to be there, no too much to get in the way or act as unwanted floss

Comment

Originally posted by kacey View Post
                                                      Im not usually thrilled when looking @ myself in pics...
                                                      Don't think about, it's not up to you. Just change the photographers.

Comment

I enjoyed your shoot, your smile is great. I would like to see more of you.

- Studly

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X